剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Orders will come at the last minute.
妮娜呢
And Nina...
她意识到尤卡是被自己人打死了么?
Does she know that Yourka was shot by one of his own?
她可能...会怀疑吧
She may... suspect.
但如果她也有所怀疑 那么她很可能有危险
But if she starts to question their tactics, she is also in danger.
应该有人警告一下她
She should be warned.
我不知道上哪去找她
I would not know where to find her.
我们过去关系很好
We used to be close.
但是后来有了隔阂
But things came between us.
阿丽耶娜小姐 这个男人你认识么?
Is this man known to you, Miss Aliyena?
尤卡 不!
Yourka. No!
我们知道尤卡是个无政♥府♥主义者
We know Yourka was an anarchist.
我们也怀疑他涉及
And we suspect he was involved
一场武装行动计划
in planning an armed action of some sort.
这事你知情么?
What do you know about that?
我一无所知
I don't know.
有人杀了你的未婚夫 阿丽耶娜小姐
Someone murdered your fiance, Miss Aliyena.
我们需要你帮忙来找出元凶
We need your help to find out who.
抱歉 我听不太懂
Please, I don't understand.
他们说你需要一个翻译
They heard you might require an interpreter.
我虽不精通波罗的海所有语言
I haven't mastered all the Baltic states,
但我俄语尚且过得去 而且苏联
but my Russian's passable, and given the current scale
盟国众多 我相信能帮上忙
of Soviet dominion, I'm sure it will suffice.
除非 当然了 你已经完全掌控此案了?
Unless, of course, you've... got the case tied up already?
妮娜
Nina...
费雪小姐怎么知道我们在这?
How does Miss Fisher know we were here?
我可能...跟威廉姆斯小姐提起过...
I may have... mentioned it to Miss Williams...
顺嘴说的
in passing.
停尸房♥这种地也能顺嘴!
At the morgue!
看来你们对话挺有趣啊 科林斯
Interesting small talk, Collins.
打扰一下 探长
Excuse me, Inspector.
局里来电♥话♥找你
The station's on the phone for you.
你怎么认识尤卡的?
How did you know Yourka?
你英语说的挺好啊
Your English is very good.
我最近才认识他
I only met him recently.
我知道他深爱着你
I know that he loved you.
你知道是谁杀了他吗 妮娜?
Do you know who killed him, Nina?
不知道
Not yet.
但他的同僚们会为他找回公道的
But his comrades will make sure justice is done.
据说尤卡一直对同僚有点意见
There was talk that Yourka was having his doubts.
他曾经还试图阻止他们不要做得太过分
That he was trying to stop his comrades going too far.
尤卡对组织可是忠贞不二
Yourka was loyal to the cause.
如果尤卡是被同僚所害
If Yourka's life was taken by his own comrades,
那你现在也命悬一线
then your life could be in danger too.
你从哪听说这些的?
Where did you get your information?
拉脱维亚人和卫兵起了冲突
There was a struggle between the Latvians and the security guards.
枪火弹雨的 他们不得不丢下尤卡跑了
Too many shots were fired and they had to flee without Yourka.
没有什么卫兵
There were no security guards.
只有三个男人
There were only three men.
尤卡被两个开黑色车的男人所害
Yourka was killed by men driving a black car.
他们说拉脱维亚语
Men speaking Latvian.
我知道 因为他就在我怀里死去
I know, because I held him as he died.
我当时在场 妮娜
I was there, Nina.
不 我不认识你 我得走了!
No. I don't know you. I have to go!
我是彼得的朋友
I'm a friend of Peter's.
所以我来这找你
That's why I'm here.
彼得可不是我的朋友
Peter is no friend to me.
我以为有人盯着这呢 科林斯
I thought we had a watch on these, Collins.
是有人 长官 但警戒线那突然有爆♥炸♥事故
We did, sir, but there was an explosion at the picket line
这的人员都被调去帮忙了
and our officers had to help out there.
明显是声东击西
Deliberate distraction, no doubt.
是的长官 他们从栅栏下钻过来 切断了电线
I'd say so, sir. They came under the fence this time. Cut away the wire.
现在外面可是活跃着相当一部分
Some very determined and now well-armed Latvians
大胆且武装好的拉脱维亚人啊 科林斯
are running around out there, Collins,
我想知道他们的目标到底是谁
and I'd like to know who they have in their sights.
嘘!
Shh!
嘘! 嘘!
Shh! Shh!
有人跟踪你么?
Were you followed?
谁跟踪我?
Who by?
你是目击者
You are a witness.
他们不会轻易放过你的
They will not just let you walk away.
妮娜如何?
How did Nina seem?
像任何失去挚爱
Like someone shot the man
的女人该有的悲痛一样
she was meant to spend the rest of her life with.
都怪我
Because of me.
那晚是我叫尤卡去的
I am the one that told Yourka to go that night.
本想阻止杀戮
I wanted to stop the bloodshed,
但反而雪上加霜了
but I have only added to it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
让你身陷囫囵
I have put you in danger.
我该走了
I should go.
你在这里很安全
You're perfectly safe here.
这个圆圈里积蓄了太多的怒火
There's so much anger in that circle.
这个呢?
And this one?
在监狱中度过的年数
The number of years in prison.
那这个呢?
And here?
我生而自♥由♥...
I was born free...
就该活得自♥由♥
and should remain free.
- 费雪小姐 - 你好 杰克!
- Miss Fisher. - Hello, Jack!
- 有何贵干? - 有正经事要和你说
- To what do I owe the honour? - I need a serious word.
你还好吗?
You alright?
你知道这些丝♥袜♥多贵吗?
Do you know how much these stockings cost?
噢
Oh.
你好像特意要刺♥激♥这些疯子来解决你似的
You seem hell-bent on goading these lunatics into getting rid of you.
不是夸张 不过我第一次感觉自己是关键人物
I hate to be a pedant, but I think I just got in the way the first time.
你真没做什么刺♥激♥他们的?
And you've done nothing else to incite them since?
我只是帮了你一把
I'm just lending you a helping hand.
眼下你再帮我
At this stage, the only benefit of your helping hand
顶多是你死的时候
is that I might have a walk-up start
我接你的案子就是了
when it comes to investigating your eventual murder.
还有你对科林斯警探事业的推波助澜
Your nudging along Constable Collins' fledgling career
我也用不着
is another thing I could manage without.
他非常积极主动
He seemed keen to take the initiative.
尤其是还有人为他提供线索的时候
Especially when someone hands it to him in a ring box.
直到杀害尤卡·罗森的凶手被捕
Until Yourka Rosen's murderers are apprehended,
你都要低调行事 少插手警方调查
you're to lie low and stay right away from this investigation.
- 明白了吗? - 非常明白
- Are we clear? - As a bell.
别担心 杰克 我还有件家庭琐事要处理呢
Don't worry, Jack.I have a delicate domestic matter to keep me occupied.
小姐 这丝♥袜♥我恐怕补不上了
I'm not sure I'll be able to save those stockings, Miss.
你出什么事了?
What happened to you?
中午喝多了
Too much champagne with lunch.
莱拉的日记本
Lila's diary.
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
我忘拿历史课本了所以回学校取书
I popped back to school because I left my history books in my locker,
我在莱拉柜子里发现了这个
and I found that in Lila's locker.
能告诉我你怎么"发现"的么
Define 'found' for me.
严格上柜子不算上锁了
Well, you can't really call what's on there a lock.
是你说想了解莱拉的
You said you wanted to know about Lila,
不过我也可以把它偷偷送回去...
but I can always sneak it back...
不用了 没那个必要
No. That won't be necessary.
谢谢
Thank you.
我上楼做作业去了
I'll be upstairs doing my homework.
等等 简
Oh, and Jane.
接下来的几天你不要单独出去
You're not to go out without one of us over the next few days.
关好门窗
And all the doors and windows are to remain locked.
是对我的惩罚吗?
Is that my punishment?
不 是为了确保你的安全
No. It's to keep you safe.
我深知这种爱有悖伦理...
'I know this love is wrong...
尽管保罗说爱情能战胜一切
despite everything Paul says about love conquering all.
今天墙上的圣母画像竟流泪了
The Madonna on my wall cried real tears today,
我好害怕
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表