剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
and attempting our first dig in the Valley of the Kings.
我已经很多年没见过詹姆斯了
But I haven't seen James for years,
但我和艾伯特还时不时联♥系♥一下
though I keep in spasmodic touch with Albert.
- 没别的了吗 - 嗯?
- Not anymore.- Hm?
艾伯特 蒙克顿今天凌晨被谋杀了
Albert Monkton was murdered in the early hours of this morning.
詹姆斯·沃尔特上周被杀害了
James Walters was killed last week,
默多克·福伊尔是头号♥嫌犯
and Murdoch Foyle is the prime suspect.
- 天呐 - 我估计你现在也十分危险了
- My God. - I can only assume you're in danger too.
站在福尔身边的这个女人是谁?
What about this woman standing beside Foyle?
她也是一个学生
Her, yes, a fellow student,
她叫特里萨·卡瓦莉
Teresa Cavalli.
一个年轻女孩
It's unusual for a young lady
和几个男性一同出行不太寻常啊
to travel with a group of men like that.
她是默多克的最爱
She was Murdoch's favourite,
那时是很... 不合适的
in more ways than were... appropriate
特别是对一个严谨的天主教女孩来说
for a strict Catholic girl back then.
我也要提醒她 你知道哪能找到她吗?
I need to warn her too. Do you know where I can find her?
对不起 一战后我就没见过她了
I'm sorry. I haven't seen her since the war.
如果蜜儿特被下药了
If Myrtle was drugged,
有可能整件事都是她想象出来的
she could have imagined the whole thing.
我们给她看了所有嫌犯的照片
We took her through all our criminal photographs.
但她认不出任何人
But she didn't recognise anyone.
她唯一记得的就是一头黑色长发
All she remembers is long, dark hair.
黑色卷发? 是的
Dark, wavy hair? Hm.
特里萨·卡瓦莉
Teresa Cavalli.
罗德说她是福尔的情人
Rhodes identified her as Foyle's lover.
- 她可能是同谋 - 或者曾试图要阻止他
- She could've been his accomplice. - Or tried to stop him.
我们把蜜儿特找来让她看看照片
Let's get Myrtle back in and show her this photograph.
我们警局见吧
I'll meet you at the station.
偷来的
Stolen goods.
- 这是什么? - 从打碎的橱柜里找到的
- What is it? - It's from the smashed cabinet.
按标签来看 原本应该装着一枚银戒指
According to the ticket, it's meant to hold a silver ring,
但是没了
but it's missing.
会是福尔打碎后拿走的吗
Could be what this Foyle bloke was after.
你们俩干得不错
Well done, both of you.
就是她 救我的那个女士
That's her, the woman who saved me.
那个教堂你还记得什么吗?
What can you tell me about the church where she left you?
这是费雪小姐
This is Miss Fisher.
她正在协助我们调查此案
She's helping us with her investigation.
默多克·福伊尔也诱拐了我妹妹
Murdoch Foyle abducted my sister as well.
就在你逃走的两周后 希尔小姐
Two weeks after you escaped him, Miss Hill.
她逃掉了吗?
Did she escape?
没有
I'm afraid not.
噢 我很抱歉 我...我希望还能帮上忙
Oh, I'm so sorry. I... I wish I could help more.
我希望能记起来更多事
I wish I could remember more.
因为你默多克·福伊尔才能被绳之以法
You're the reason Murdoch Foyle's been locked up all this time.
你已经够勇敢了
You've been brave enough.
谢谢你 蜜儿特
Thank you, Myrtle.
我已经吓坏了 说实话
I'm scared witless,w to tell you the truth,
既然他又逃出来了
now that he's out there again.
也许我得躲去我悉尼的奶奶那儿
Maybe I should go to my nan's in Sydney.
我希望你们尽快抓到他
I hope you nab him.
我来付她的车费
I'll pay her train fare.
如果方便请把她安排在头等舱
First class, if you can put her on it.
当然
Of course.
特里萨·卡瓦莉 意大利人
Teresa Cavalli. Italian.
我猜她是个天主教♥徒♥
I assume she was Catholic.
推测正确
Correct deduction.
我猜你会很高兴知道她住的教堂
You might also like to know the church she was left in
离里士满警局没有几步路
was walking distance from Richmond Police Station.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 科林斯
Good. Now, Collins.
你给我多找点包肉纸来
I need you to find me a ream of butcher's paper.
这是离里士满警局最近的天主教堂了
It's the closest Catholic church to Richmond Police Station.
悲伤女士教区 这名挺吸引人的
Our Lady of Sorrows. Bet that draws a crowd.
奥列瑞神父一定在听忏悔 我们得等一等
Father O'Leary must be hearing confessions. We'll have to wait.
没时间等了 奥列瑞神父 有急事找你!
We can't. father O'Leary! It's an emergency!
你想做个紧急的忏悔吗?
It is an urgent confession you're after?
不 谢谢 我的罪恶太多了不提也罢
No, thank you. My sins are too many and varied to mention,
老实说 我还打算继续罪恶下去
and frankly, I intend to continue sinning,
我就直说吧 我是来找特里萨·卡瓦莉的
so I won't waste your time. I'm looking for Teresa Cavalli.
我上次见你时你还是个小不点
I haven't seen you since you were a mere slip of a thing,
是在圣茱德奉献游♥行♥的时候
in the Offertory Procession at St Jude's.
神父 这位是我的雇主费雪小姐
Miss Fisher is my employer, Father,
她想请你帮个忙
and she needs your help.
她是个新教♥徒♥ 但这不是主要问题
She is a Protestant, but that's not the only problem.
我是来找特里萨·卡瓦莉的
I'm looking for Teresa Cavalli.
她现在命悬一线了
Her life hangs in the balance.
一位先生昨晚也打电♥话♥找她了
A gentleman phoned the presbytery last night also looking for her.
他是谁?
Who was he?
他自称是他哥哥
He claimed to be her brother,
但我知道卡瓦莉家只有女儿
but I know the Cavallis only have daughters.
我告诉他我不知道她去哪儿了
I told him I'd no idea where she was.
我相信上帝会宽恕这个谎言的
I think it's a lie the Lord will forgive.
那她究竟在哪里?
So where is she then?
她已经是个修女了
She's a fully-fledged Sister of Mercy,
她现在叫柏妮思修女
by the name of Sister Bernice.
她加入了修道院? 回车上吧 桃乐西
She joined the nunnery? Back in the car, Dot.
- 神父 我们去哪找她? - 不必着急
- How can we find her, Father? - Oh, you'll have the devil of a time.
她就在对面的修道院
She's in the convent just across the way.
- 谢谢你 神父 - 上帝保佑你 桃乐西
- Thank you, Father. - Bless you, Dorothy.
你是特里萨·卡瓦莉?
Teresa Cavalli?
- 是 我曾经是 - 我是芙莱妮·费雪
- Yes, I was once. - I'm Phryne Fisher.
我有些事想要问你
I need to ask you some questions
关于你以前的老师默多克·福伊尔的
about your former teacher Murdoch Foyle.
我认为是他绑♥架♥并杀害了我妹妹
I believe he abducted and murdered my sister,
而他最近越狱了
and he has recently escaped from jail.
我十五年前加入了教会
I joined the order 15 years ago,
那时起我和默多克·福伊尔就没有任何瓜葛了
and I've had nothing to do with Murdoch Foyle in all that time.
我知道他曾是你的爱人 你肯定能提供些线索
But I know he was your lover. Surely you have some insight.
我能帮忙做什么 长官?
Anything I can help with, sir?
福尔告诉蜜儿特她是被选中的女孩们
Foyle told Myrtle she was one of the 'chosen ones'.
为什么被选中 长官?
Why chosen, sir?
问得好 科林斯
Good question, Collins.
"被选中的女孩们" 复数 应该还有其他人
'Chosen ones', plural, suggests there were others,
即使他每次只绑♥架♥一个
even though he was only tried for one kidnapping.
詹妮在弗莱明顿被拐走
Janey was taken from Flemington,
蜜儿特在卡尔顿
Myrtle from Carlton,
两个地点离他工作的大学都非常近
both close to the university where he worked.
我想知道是否还有别的女孩也在同区域被拐走
I want to know if any other girls were taken from the same area.
我们要找周围多远的区域呢 长官?
And how wide should we be looking, sir?
我要距离大学半径四公里范围内
I want the files from any unsolved disappearance
所有未侦破的失踪案件资料
within a four-mile radius of the university
- 从福尔入狱前三年开始找起 - 是长官
- for the three years before Foyle went to jail. - Yes, sir.
我们所有人都被他控制着 这是真的
All of us were in his thrall, it's true,
直到那趟帝王谷之旅 事情才有所变化
until things soured after that trip to the Valley of the Kings
我们在那儿发现了曼塞斯国王的陵墓
where we discovered King Memses' tomb,
里面满是珍宝
full of treasures.
我们重新封了那个墓
We resealed the grave,
默多克要我们发誓保守秘密直到有机会再去
and Murdoch swore us to secrecy until we could return.
但他入狱了 后来一战爆发了
But he went to jail, then the war intervened.
蜜儿特·希尔的口供里提到了一对黄金高脚杯
Myrtle Hill's evidence mentioned a pair of gold goblets.
那是我们带出来的唯一物品
That was all we took.
默多克想用它来证明我们的发现
Murdoch wanted something to prove our discovery.
但是不久后他就被学校解雇了
But he was dismissed from the university soon afterwards,
后来盘了个古董店
and bought the antique store.
- 他为什么被解雇 - 他变得暴躁而疯狂
- Why was he dismissed? - He became angry and fanatical.
他觉得由他发现曼塞斯的陵墓是天意
He thought it was fitting that he discovered Memses' tomb
因为他们都出生于冬季的第二十一天
because they were both born on the 21st day of Proyet,
就是尼罗河退潮的时候
when the Nile recedes.
事实上 我们都对发现古墓是命中注定的
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表