剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, it's quite alright, Sasha. We're all distraught.
请允许我介绍我的侄女 享誉盛名的费雪小姐
May I present my niece, the Honourable Miss Fisher.
- 很高兴见到你 - 荣幸之至
- Pleased to meet you. - Enchante.
我的天哪! 还有晚会的事呢
My God! The soiree.
莉迪亚明晚原计划举办一个慈善晚会
Lydia has planned a charity soiree for tomorrow evening.
萨沙本要为我们献舞的
Sasha is engaged to dance for us.
但我现在不...
Yes, but now I...
当然 一切活动都要取消了
No, everything must be cancelled of course.
但愿医院委员会不是那么需要筹款
If only the hospital committee weren't absolutely depending on it.
告诉他们莉迪亚刚刚成寡妇了
Tell them Lydia's just been widowed.
可惜只有她才那么善于筹款这种活动
If only she weren't so good at raising thousands of pounds.
而且天知道怎么及时联♥系♥到那些客人
And goodness knows how we're to contact the guest list in time.
她的客人会理解的
Her guests will understand.
约翰也会想让我们照常举办的
John would want us to go ahead with it.
我知道 芙莱妮和我会安排好一切
I know, Phryne and I will take over all the arrangements
然后以你的名义主持晚会 对吧 芙莱妮?
and host the entire evening on your behalf, won't we, Phryne?
谢谢你 普璐登斯
Thank you, Prudence.
我觉得好...
I feel so...
- 天啊...莉迪亚! - 女仆!
- Oh, my... Lydia! - Maid!
她叫什么来着? 女仆!
What's her name? Maid!
把她弄到床上去 我去叫医生来
Get her to bed. I'm going to call a doctor.
莉迪亚! 赶快去照顾她
Lydia! Attend to her at once.
我的上帝啊
Goodness.
你说她丈夫是早餐时被下毒的
You said the husband was fatally poisoned at breakfast.
这只是一种可能
Well, that's one theory.
你觉得莉迪亚会不会忘了什么细节呢
Do you think Lydia could have been slipped something too?
头痛 心悸 呕吐 还有...
Headache, palpitations, vomiting and...
你说她刚刚有些不舒服?
You said she looked a little blotchy?
一切皆有可能 普璐登斯姨妈都不能排除
Could be caused by anything. Including Aunt Prudence.
- 药物引起的么? - 随便喝点 谢谢
- Medicinal? - As it comes. Thank you.
人们最惯用的毒药就是砒霜了
I mean, the old favourite's arsenic of course
番木鳖碱:对人畜致命
不过半克番木鳖碱也足够致死
but half a gram of strychnine will do the trick.
我在那个浴室橱柜里发现了这个
I found these in the bathroom cabinet.
看起来像是神经药粉 当然通常是开给那些
Looks like a nerve powder, usually prescribed for women of course,
有癫痫 神经衰弱 情绪崩溃
the hysterical sex, for nervous exhaustion,
和子♥宫♥移位等症状的女性的...
emotional collapse, wandering wombs...
子♥宫♥怎么就会移位的呢
Why on Earth would a womb wander?
希波克拉底(古希腊名医)
据希波克拉底说 违背人性的行为会导致移位
Unnatural behaviour will do it according to Hippocrates.
比如长♥期♥禁欲之类的
Like celibacy.
噢 太好了 我的不会移位了
Oh, good. Mine's not going anywhere.
打扰一下 麦克米拉医生 妇女医院来电
Excuse me. Dr Macmillan, the Women's Hospital telephoned.
她们需要您赶紧过去一下
They need you urgently.
患者在哪里 修女?
Where's the patient, sister?
我已经把她送到产房♥了
I've put her in Maternity.
两位男士用他们的车把她送来的
These two gentlemen picked her up in their cab.
幸亏你们直接把她送来了
Good thing you came straight here by the sound of it.
她会有事么
Will she be alright?
呃 男士止步 谢谢
Uh, no men in the wards. Thank you.
好了
That's good.
有些不专业的人给她做了失败的流产
Some amateurs tried to take away her troubles.
她还只是个孩子
She's just a child.
却陷入了成人的麻烦 是吧?
Got herself into some grown-up trouble, eh?
我相信麦克米拉医生会竭尽全力的
I'm sure Dr Macmillan will do her best.
- 去温莎多少钱? - 五先令就行
- How much to the Windsor? - 5shilling should do it.
想的美 我准备给你二先令六便士
Nice try. I'm prepared to pay you two and six.
估计是我们见到的那家伙干的好事
Reckon it was that bloke we saw?
什么 有人跟她在一起么?
What, there was someone with her?
只是个奉命摆脱她的白♥痴♥
Just some dumb egg told to get shot of her.
不 不 我说的是那个躲在街角的
No, no, the other joke around the corner.
是个很高的乞丐 得有六英尺 我估计
He's a lofty beggar, around 6', I reckon.
他低头的时候好像手里有什么东西闪了一下
And something flashed in his paw as he tucked his head down,
或许是他戴的一个戒指之类的?
maybe a ring on his finger or something?
先不去温莎了 我们需要找警♥察♥
Forget the Windsor, we need the police.
而且我刚刚认识了一个很斯文的探长
And I've just met a rather civilised detective.
你这个扫把星 先是走失的猫 受伤的杂种狗
You and your strays -lost cats, injured mongrels
现在又来个流血的女人
and now it's fallen bloody women.
探长杰克·罗宾逊
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
城南警局
City South Police Station.
是 我们认识他
Yeah, we know him.
是这个人
That's him.
乔治·弗莱彻
George Fletcher.
- 侩子手乔治 - 就是他
- Butcher George? - That's the one.
费雪小姐 这不是正义凛然的左派分子么
Miss Fisher. And if it isn't the Red Raggers.
还在和资产阶级恶人作斗争吧?
Still fighting the capless menace?
你的报应会来临的 欺压孤儿寡女的恶人
Your time will come. Oppressor of the widow and orphan.
我不愿打断你们的阶级斗争
I hate to interrupt the class war,
但是侩子手乔治是谁?
but who is Butcher George?
乔治·弗莱彻很久以前曾经是个医生
George Fletcher was a doctor. Once upon a time.
但现在我们怀疑
But now we suspect
他是一个非法堕胎勾当的幕后黑手
he's behind a local abortion racket.
你既然已经知道了 为什么还不去逮捕他?
If you know so much about him, why haven't you arrested him?
就算你把他五花大绑的送过来
If you delivered him tied up in brown paper and string,
我还是不能逮捕他
I still couldn't arrest him.
死人无法作证 活人又不愿作证
The ones who die can't talk and the ones who live won't talk.
对于包办流产这种事的处罚是什么?
What's the penalty for procuring an abortion?
根据法典会判处十到十五年有期徒刑
Ten to 15 years according to the book.
谁还会为这种事抓人啊
Who's gonna open their trap for that?
列♥宁♥早在1920年就宣布苏联流产合法了
Lenin made Soviet abortion legal in 1920.
我要回医院去了
I'm going back to the hospital.
我真希望能为你改变法律 费雪小姐
I wish I could change the laws for you, Miss Fisher.
你办不到么? 那好吧
You can't? Fine.
那我只好在法律允许的范围内想想办法了
I'll just have to find a way around them.
祝你有个愉快的一天 巡查官
Good day, Inspector.
B, C, D,
E, F, G, H,
I, J, K, L,
M, N, O, P,
Q, R, S, T,
...六 不因为有罪 不因为无罪
... six, not because dirty, not because I'm clean.
只因为我偷了后窗的一点面包
Just because I stole some bread behind the window seat.
女孩们 女孩们 欢乐无穷
Girls, girls have a lot of fun.
- 芙莱妮和.... - 别说啦 詹妮
- Here comes Phryne with... - Don't, Janey!
我认识你么
Should I know you?
这是我妹妹的缎带
My sister's ribbon.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
称你小姐没错吧?
Is still miss?
非常抱歉我无法告诉你的家庭任何事
I'm deeply sorry I couldn't tell your family what you needed to know.
那么现在告诉我吧
Then tell me now.
对于你的指认 我从不认罪
I have never confessed to the crime you want me to be guilty of.
而我的刑期已经快满了
And my time here is nearly up.
但是我来了
And here I am
我绕了大半个地球来这
I've come halfway around the world
就是要确保你有生之日都在都在监牢中度过
to make sure that you never get out of here alive.
只有那些将死亡视作万物终点的人才觉得痛苦
Death is only a torment for those who believe it is the end of all things.
我不再是个孩子了 福尔先生
I'm not a child anymore, Mr Foyle,
所以我不会跟你玩故弄玄虚
so I won't play your lofty games.
无论你带给她多少痛苦
Whatever horrors you visited on her,
我都想十倍的奉还于你
I have imagined tenfold.
只要找到机会
And given the chance,
我甚至不费吹灰之力就能做到
I would do the same to you without smearing my lipstick.
她跟你说了什么具体情况没有?
Has she given you any details about what happened?
她们从不会说实话
They never do
要么说失足坠下楼梯
either fell down the stairs
要么宣称完全失忆
or claim to be completely mystified.
这个姑娘连名字都不肯告诉我
This one's not even offering her name.
她的钱包里也没有信息么?
No clues in her purse?
你没必要操心世界上每件事 芙莱妮
You don't have to save the world, Phryne.
她的东西在哪里?
Where are her things?
"真心诚意引荐哈特利小姐..."
'Who would wholeheartedly recommend Miss Hartley...'
约翰 安德鲁斯
John Andrews.
这个是我从楼上顺来的
I smuggled this upstairs.
我建议你至少喝它一大瓶
I recommend you swallow at least a bucketful.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表