剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
艾里斯!
Alice!
艾里斯!
Alice!
你不懂的 桃乐西
You don't understand, Dot.
你什么都不懂
You don't understand at all.
救我...
Help me...
费雪小姐探案集
这不是享誉盛名的芙莱妮·费雪小姐吗!
If it isn't the Honourable Miss Phryne Fisher!
总算来了啊!
About time!
澳洲人♥民♥可还好?
How are the Antipodes?
- 对你可是盼望已久 - 那是自然的了
- They've missed you desperately. - So they damn well should.
呦 又没少带违♥禁♥品♥吧
Oh, travelling light again.
海运还是好处良多的
Must be some advantage to a sea voyage
阿弗罗:五六十年代著名加拿大航♥空♥公♥司♥
要不我就直接坐阿弗罗的飞机来了
otherwise I would have joined the Avro air race.
卖♥♥报!
Paper!
卖♥♥报!
Paper!
你怎么打算的?
What are your intentions?
你可已经在海上考虑了三个月了
You've had three months at sea to ponder.
是这样的 我希望离家人越远越好
Well, I intend to leave my family as far behind as possible.
现在已然如愿 接下来呢?
I think you've managed that. Next?
阿比西尼亚(埃塞俄比亚旧称)
我想学阿比西尼亚语
Well, I could learn Abyssinian.
赤脚舞: 一种舞会活动 人人脱掉鞋袜 赤脚舞蹈 鼓励即兴而舞
或者勤加练习一下赤脚之舞
Or perfect my barefoot dancing.
你回来的原因我们彼此明了
We both know why you're here.
亲爱的 詹妮人死不能复生啊
Darling, you can't bring Janey back.
但是我能阻止他继续为非作歹
But I can stop him doing it again.
霍根总理可是鼓励这种做法的
Premier Hogan is a regular guest of this establishment.
那你就勇往直前吧
Straight to the top, then.
费雪小姐?
Miss Fisher?
谢谢
Thank you.
今天就有午宴?
A luncheon. Today?!
和莉迪亚·安德鲁斯一起 真不赖啊
With Lydia Andrews. How lovely.
哦 还有普璐登斯阿姨
Oh. And Aunt Prudence.
真不好意思 我有个急肠手术要做
Shame I have to perform an urgent bowel operation.
芙莱妮·费雪小姐来访莉迪亚·安德鲁斯小姐
Miss Phryne Fisher to see Miss Lydia Andrews.
是受她之邀
She's expecting me.
抱歉 费雪...小姐
Sorry, Miss... Fisher.
午宴取消了 因为家里遭遇了不测
The luncheon's been cancelled due to a family tragedy.
什么不测?
What kind of tragedy?
安德鲁斯先生今天早离世了
Mr Andrews passed away this morning.
噢 芙莱妮!
Oh, Phryne!
真庆幸你在这
I'm so glad you're here.
- 想你想得发慌 - 我真为你难过
- I've missed you so badly. I'm so sorry for you.
太不幸了 一切都太不幸了
Awful this, all this.
会没事的
It's alright.
愿为你尽绵薄之力
If there's anything I can do.
他忽地就跌倒在地
He just collapsed.
我们以为是心脏病发作
Well, we thought it was his heart
但是警♥察♥却一上午都没离开
but then the police have been here all morning.
我可怜的爱人
Poor darling man.
亲爱的 先喝茶吧
Dear, we need tea.
- 普璐登斯阿姨 - 芙莱妮 亲爱的
- Aunt Prudence. - Phryne, dear.
真是女大十八变
Hardly recognised the child in you.
不过群摆长度可没变
Apart from the length of your skirt.
您还是依旧口齿伶俐啊 普璐登斯阿姨
Whereas you haven't changed one jot, Aunt Prudence.
- 一切安好? - 迄今为止是的
- Smooth passage? - So far.
看过医生了么? 你面无血色啊
Have you seen a doctor? You look terribly pale.
我一直觉得害怕 甚至出事前就这么觉得了
I've felt dreadful, even before John collapsed.
好像我已预料到厄运降临似的
As if I knew something was coming.
打扰了 夫人
Excuse me, madam.
那个侦探要找您再详谈一次
That detective wants to speak with you again.
究竟发生了什么?
So what on earth happened?
你知道我不爱打听消息
Now, you know I'm not one to pry
但是我还是忍♥不住在过道听了几句
but I couldn't help overhearing in the hallway.
约翰好像在用过点橘子酱配茶之后
It seems that John collapsed suddenly
便猝然倒地而死
after a light breakfast of tea and cumquat marmalade toast.
女仆发现他面色发紫 全身冰冷
And the maid found him purple in the face and cold to the touch
的倒在了浴室地板上
on the bathroom floor.
警♥察♥明显在怀疑这是他杀
The police obviously suspect his death had a helping hand.
对不起 探员要求让所有人离开
I'm sorry, the inspector would like all visitors to leave
以便询问佣人
so that he may question the household.
那也好
Very well.
打搅了
Excuse me.
呃 不好意思小姐 你的...
Uh, excuse me, miss. Your...
- 多谢了 - 呃 不好意思小姐!
- Ta, then. - Uh, excuse me, miss!
你不能...啊!
You can't... Oh!
我只是想去趟盥洗室
I just need the powder room.
很抱歉但根据命令...
I'm sorry but my instructions...
不许任何人通过这里
No-one's to pass this point.
我很理解
I understand perfectly.
但是我的膀胱可能不能
Though, my bladder may not.
我会...我马上去和探员确认一下
I'll just... I'll just check with the inspector.
请稍等...
Just...
盥洗室有人!
This lavatory's fully occupied!
我是警♥察♥! 开门
Police! Open up.
您一定就是探员吧
You must be the inspector.
小女为我不得不解个手而致歉了
Apologies for my urgent call of nature.
容我提醒这可是犯罪现场
This is the scene of a crime.
很幸运 我戴手套了
Well, lucky for you, I'm wearing gloves.
请叫我芙莱妮·费雪小姐
Miss Phryne Fisher.
我看来你与死者关系并不密切
I assume you weren't close to the deceased.
我无福结交 但大家都说他是个有魅力的男人
Never had the pleasure but by all accounts he was charming.
你认为他是被毒死的么?
Do you think it was poison?
很有可能...
Most likely...
我们还尚未确定死因呢
We ain't determine the cause of death.
费雪小姐 我很欣赏你对这起案子的好奇
Miss Fisher, I appreciate your curiosity for crime.
- 每个女士都有爱好 - 但是 请...
- Well, every lady needs a hobby. - But please...
监狱现场没有血迹 可以推断这不是暴♥力♥致死
Given the lack of blood stains, I assume it wasn't a violent death
当然也不可排除是被勒死的
unless of course it was strangulation
虽非明显 但由死者胎儿般的跌倒姿势来看
but the foetal position of the victim outline,
死者临终前虽承受了相当的痛苦
although not terribly well executed, indicates a degree of pain
但并不符合打斗时四肢挥舞之状
rather than the flailing limbs one might associate with a struggle.
而根据安德鲁夫人所言 死亡时间在早餐后
And then of course there's the fact that death occurred after breakfast
那么也许是吃了什么不该吃的?
according to Mrs Andrews which suggests something ingested?
哦 当然 这只是大胆推测
Oh, wild surmise, of course.
- 当然了 现在... - 你有名片吗?
- Of course. Now... - Do you have a card?
说不定我哪天需要叫警♥察♥呢
In case I need to call the police.
小女孤苦伶仃
Because I'm a woman alone.
刚抵达这个危险小镇不久
Newly arrived in a dangerous town.
我的目标就是要保障城镇安全 费雪小姐
I plan to make this town less dangerous, Miss Fisher.
很好
Good.
我喜欢有目标的男人
I do like a man with a plan.
杰克·罗宾逊侦探
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
的士!
Taxi!
去列治文 她会给你指路
Richmond. She'll give you any directions.
不用找了
Keep the change.
甜心 你住哪啊?
Where do you live, sweetheart?
嘿 醒醒
Hey, wakey-wakey.
醒醒 宝贝儿!
Wake up, love!
哦天啊 伯特
Oh, no, Bert.
流了我一手的血 座位上也全是
She's bleeding all over me bleeding upholstery.
接电♥话♥ 桃乐西!
Telephone, Dot!
桃乐西!
Dorothy!
抱歉 夫人 电♥话♥断了
Sorry, madam, the caller stopped calling.
如果我能帮你安排葬礼的话 尽管开口
Let me know if I can help with the funeral arrangements.
我可以给你推荐安葬爱德华的那些人
I can highly recommend the people who lay down Edward.
- 莉迪亚 - 萨沙!
- Lydia. - Sasha!
我听说那可怕的消息了
I heard the terrible news.
哦 抱歉 斯坦利夫人
Oh. Apologies, Mrs Stanley.
失礼了 忘记先问候您了
My manners, well, they have deserted me.
哦 没关系的 萨沙 我们都心烦意乱的
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表