剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
那不正是你住的地方吗 亨德森小姐?
Isn't that where you live, Miss Henderson?
那只是一件礼物 一番好意
They were a gift, a kindness.
太晚了尤尼斯
It's too late, Eunice.
- 你的恐惧出♥卖♥♥♥了你 - 不是你想的那样
- Your fear has given you away. - It's not what you think.
我们不是故意的
It wasn't meant to happen like that.
我们只是需要一辈子能丰衣足食
We only needed enough for a life together,
能在乡下做点生意
a practice in the country.
我们只是想拿妈妈的珠宝
We only wanted Mother's jewels.
但是事不遂愿 对么?
But something went terribly wrong, didn't it?
妈妈醒过来了 我们不得不做点什么
Mother woke up. We had to do something.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
这不是他的错 事情本不该这样的
This is not his fault. It wasn't meant to happen.
尤尼斯 警♥察♥会找到他的
The police will find him, Eunice.
或者他要弃你不顾?
Or will he leave without you?
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔发现了妈妈想把财产留给林赛
Alastair found out about Mother's will, about Lindsay.
- 他很记恨他 - 他当时绝望了 尤尼斯
- He's furious with him. - He's a desperate man, Eunice.
冲动下可能干出任何事
He might do anything.
你一定要帮助我们阻止他
You have to help us stop him.
就在训练前他去赛艇俱乐部找林赛了
He's gone to the rowing club to meet Lindsay before training.
你不认为他会伤害他吧?
You don't think he'll hurt him?
妈的签了这玩意!
Sign the damned thing!
是你让她这样做的!
You're the one who talked the old cow into it!
我没有 阿尔! 我真心乐意帮你俩脱离困境
I didn't, Al! I'm happy to help you both out.
- 相信我! - 签字!
- Trust me! - Just sign it!
注意身后 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔!
Behind you, Alastair!
我拿到枪了!
I've got it!
往后站!
Stay back!
快点 不然我就弄断他的脖子!
Move, or I'll snap his neck!
- 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔... - 赫伯特 别分心
- Alastair... - It won't help you, Herbert.
别让他这么做! 尤尼斯
Don't let him do this! Eunice.
这正是一劳永逸的绝佳机会啊 不是么?
This is our chance for everything we want, yes?
- 只要保持冷静 - 你把事情变得更糟了
- Just keep your calm. - You're making things worse.
尤尼斯我们一起逃
Eunice, we can still get away.
记得吗 我们的海边小屋?
Remember? The cottage by the sea, remember?
把枪给我
Just bring me the gun.
- 慢慢的 - 别相信他尤尼斯
- Slowly. - Don't trust him, Eunice.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔一直就想杀了你母亲
Alastair always planned to kill your mother.
臭娘们少多嘴!
You don't know anything!
探长和我了解的远比你希望我们知道的要多
The inspector and I know a great deal more than you hoped we would.
你知道水箱的确切位置
You knew exactly where that water tank was,
这样你就能在吊死她之后把尸体藏起来
so you could hide the body after you hung her.
唯一没想到的是
The only thing that wasn't premeditated
把偷来的珠宝弄丢了
was losing your mother's jewels.
生锈的梯子拖延了他
The rusty ladder slowed him down.
但是整个计划却在他
But the whole plan was ruined
听到小孩逃跑声后 产生恐惧 而全盘皆输
when he panicked at the sound of a runaway child.
你妈妈根本就没醒过来尤尼斯
Your mother didn't wake up, Eunice.
即使一个挂科的医学生也知道该用多少麻醉剂
Even a failed medical student would know how much chloroform to use.
他告诉过你吗?
Did he tell you that?
他根本没拿到学位
That he'd failed his degree?
这才是使你产生犯罪动机的导火索 对么?
That's what finally tipped you, isn't it?
亨德森夫人说的对...你从来都不够优秀
That Mrs Henderson was proven right - you were never good enough.
哦!呜!
Oh! Ow!
放开他!
Let him go!
噢!噢!
Uh! Uh!
尤尼斯我还是爱你的
I still adore you, Eunice.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔我们做的事不可宽恕!
Alastair, we've done such an unforgivable thing!
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
谢谢你简
Thank you, Jane.
如果你真的想要它 我本打算不追究了
I was prepared to let this go if you wanted it badly enough.
但是我很高兴看到你还回来
But I'm glad to have it back.
你会把我送到孤儿院吗?
When are you taking me to Welfare?
我觉得我不会
I don't think I can.
你觉着住在这里怎么样?
How would you feel about staying here?
我不是个好姑娘
I'm not a nice girl.
好吧 我自己也从来不是乖乖女
Well, I've never been very nice either,
所以你正是我喜欢的那类小姑娘
so you're just the kind of girl I like.
芙莱妮! 芙莱妮出发啦!
Phryne! Phryne, let's go!
简看那里!
Jane, look!
罗宾逊探长来访 费雪小姐
Inspector Robinson is here, Miss Fisher.
探长
Inspector.
什么风把你吹来了?
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我和孤儿院谈过了
I've had a word to Welfare.
他们同意你领养简了
They've agreed to let you foster Jane.
好的
Good.
但是你不信我
But you're not convinced.
你应该知道这并不是易事
You do know it's not easy,
照看有过那样背景的小孩
looking after a kid who's been through the ringer.
有意义之事从不简单
Nothing that matters is easy.
恩
Hm.
如果她是个嗷嗷待哺的孩子 事情就更麻烦了
And it could be far worse. She could be a babe in arms.
- 我能请你喝一杯么? - 呃...
- Can I offer you a drink? - Er...
那就来一杯吧
Perhaps just the one.
你自己的孩子怎么样?
What about babes of your own?
我没有
Er, no.
我们没这么幸运
No, we were never blessed.
那么就敬所有受过苦难的孩子
To all the kids who've been through the ringer, then,
罗宾逊探长
Inspector Robinson.
你也可以叫我杰克
You might as well call me Jack.
大家都这么叫
Everyone else does.
好啊 杰克
Very well, Jack.
那你也可以叫我芙莱妮
And you may call me Phryne.
虽然很少有人这么叫我
Although hardly anyone else does.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表