剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
说起这 我现在处境很微妙呢
Speaking of books, I'm in a delicate situation
希望你能给点意见
and I'd like your opinion.
这本书是别人给的礼物
The book was sent to me as a gift.
很明显 它颇具艺术价值
Obviously it has artistic merit,
但我遗憾地发现它违反了
but I'd hate to discover it was in breach
淫秽及不雅刊物法令
of the Obscene and Indecent Publications Act.
我...我...
I... I...
我可以替你看看
I suppose I could take a look at it for you.
你也许会喜欢这书
You might enjoy it.
它里面有精彩的一章讲如何接吻
There's an excellent chapter on kissing.
- 一整章都在讲怎么接吻? - 噢 是的
- A whole chapter on kissing? - Oh, yes.
当谈及诱惑
When it comes to seduction,
东方可是比我们早了几千年历史哦
the East have a few thousand years head start on us.
- 嗯 芙莱妮小姐? - 怎么 桃乐西?
- Ahem, Miss Phryne? - What is it, Dot?
对不起打扰你了 但是林夫人来这儿了
Sorry to trouble you, but Mrs Lin is here.
她说想和你谈谈
Said she wants to speak with you.
噢 为什么不请她进来?
Oh, why didn't you let her in?
我请过了 但是她不肯进来
She won't come in. I've asked.
抱歉 林夫人 请进来吧
My apologies, Mrs Lin. Please, join us.
你这狐狸精
You are Fox spirit.
抢男人的钱财然后挥霍一空
Fox spirit take man property and waste it.
我向你保证 我对任何人的财产都没有兴趣
I assure you, I have no interest in anyone else's property.
林钟已经和上海的
Lin Chung is promised to be married
一个好人家定了婚事
to a good family in Shanghai.
别缠着他 否则你将终生受到咀咒
Leave him alone or you will be cursed until your dying day.
狐狸精
Fox spirit.
我倒挺喜欢这词
I quite like the sound of that.
噢 就是这个 女演员自杀身亡
Oh, here's one. 'Actress Takes Own Life'.
是什么时候的?
What date?
一九零八年六月十五日
15 June 1908.
听起来是对的
Sounds rather right.
继续读下去 麦克达夫!
Read on, MacDuff!
多萝西娅·柯蒂斯在罗迪高尔
'Dorothea Curtis, while performing in the opening night
首演之夜时
of Gilbert and Sullivan's Ruddigore,
被发现自杀身亡于其化妆室
was found dead by her own hand in her dressing room.'
这旧书还挺有用的
Well found, old thing.
看这个 多萝西娅曾经被两个求婚者追求过
Here we go. 'Dorothea had been wooed by two suitors.'
其中一个是相当英俊的小伙子
One of them was a rather handsome fellow
叫做玛瑞斯·舍费尔德
by the name of Maurice Shepherd.
另一个是? 哈 哈
And the other? Well, well.
为什么不告诉我你曾经和多萝西娅相爱?
Why didn't you tell me you and Dorothea were sweethearts?
- 你爱她吗? - 非常地爱
- Did you love her? - Passionately.
但光爱有什么用
That wasn't enough.
玛瑞斯·舍费尔德是什么人?
Who was Maurice Sheffield?
那时我和多萝西娅刚在彭赞斯完成了演出
Dorothea and I had just finished Penzance.
世界等着我们领略
World was at our feet.
我们俩都获得了在伦敦出演的角色
We'd both been offered roles in London.
但是她决定不去
But she decided not to come.
她退出了舞台整整一年时间
She retired from the stage for a year.
当我不在的时候 她的心被舍费尔德俘获了
While I was away, she was won over by Sheffield.
我回来的时候他们已经订婚了
When I came back she was engaged to him.
阴差阳错 我们仨居然都要出演罗迪高尔
Then the three of us were cast in Ruddigore.
但是后来很明显
But it became clear that
多萝西娅和我还是有感觉的
Dorothea and I still had feelings.
你们俩后来复合了?
You got back together?
我不会再让她离开我的
I wasn't going to let her get away again.
我让她和舍费尔德分手 然后嫁给我
I asked her to marry me, to break it off with Sheffield.
我打赌舍费尔德对此很不爽
I'd wager Sheffield wasn't thrilled.
多萝西娅说她会在首演之夜给我答复
Dorothea said she'd give me her answer the night we opened.
但是 她反而...
But instead she...
给了我这张字条
she sent me this note.
我亲爱的巴特
'My darling Bart,
我不能继续下去了
I cannot go on.
请你原谅我
Please forgive me.'
这鬼魂的笔迹和多萝西娅的一样
The ghost's hand matches Dorothea's.
噢 这是惩罚!
Oh, this is punishment!
我就不应该去伦敦 我应该留下来的
I should never have gone to London. I should have stayed.
我是在这儿找到她的 她入场迟到了
This is where I found her. She was late for an entrance.
我跑回来 打开门...
I ran back, swung open the door...
你有办法让我联♥系♥上玛瑞斯·舍费尔德吗?
Do you have any notion of how I might contact Maurice Sheffield?
我只知道他放弃了演戏
He gave up the theatre as far as I know.
她的死让我们俩心都碎了
Her death broke both our hearts.
多萝西娅有家人吗?
Did Dorothea have any family?
一个堂妹 她叫...摩布斯
A cousin. Her name was... Mobbs.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
探长 什么风又把你吹回来了?
Inspector. What brings you back to the theatre?
- 案情的新进展 - 说吧
- A development in the case. - Do tell.
我发现沃尔特·科普兰的遗嘱受益人
It turns out the beneficiary of Walter Copland's will
是他的化妆师汉森先生
is his dresser Mr Hansen.
换做我可并不感到意外
I wouldn't get too excited if i were you.
继承一个演员的遗产又不像赢得了墨尔本杯
Inheriting an actor's estate is not exactly winning the Melbourne Cup.
你以为能继承到什么好东西?
What do you expect he'll inherit?
一撇假胡子和一瓶化妆油?
A fake moustache and a stick of greasepaint?
沃尔特·科普兰看来可不一般
It seems Walter Copland was that rare thing,
一个衣足饭饱的演员
an actor with independent means.
他来自一个富裕之家
He came from a well-to-do family.
开门 汉森
Open up, Hansen.
噢 对不起打扰了 我其实是在找汉森先生
Oh, I'm sorry to disturb. I was actually looking for Mr Hansen.
他不在这儿 这间化妆室现在是埃文斯先生的
Well, he's not here. This is Mr Evans' room now.
- 所以汉森已经走了? - 我不知道
- So Hansen's been let go? - I wouldn't know.
布拉德福 我的帽子!
Bradford, my hat!
知道了 我的主子大人
Yes, my lord and master.
不 是我向下走 然后你跟着
No, I move down left and you follow.
- 沃尔特也许会这么做 - 够了!
- That may be the way Walter did it. - Enough!
你准备好彩排的时候我再回来
I will come back when you are ready to rehearse.
帮我一个忙 好吗 费雪小姐?
Do me a favour, Miss Fisher?
很荣幸
With pleasure.
我还以为你不喜欢小歌♥剧呢
I thought you didn't like operetta.
没有的事 不过现在是了
I didn't. But I do now.
你只要尽最大努力跟上就行了
You just follow along as best you can.
- 我的位置在哪儿? - 就在这儿
- Where's my mark? - Right here.
- 萝丝夫人 - 罗宾老爷
- Mistress Rose. - Master Robin.
你闻到了风信子的味道吗?
Do you smell hyacinths?
看 那不是...
See, that's not...
噢 我的天! 小心!
Oh, my God! Look out!
芙莱妮? 芙莱妮?
Phryne? Phryne?
慢慢来 对 就这样
Slowly. That's it.
- 逵力姆 - 你真是非常幸运啊 亲爱的
- Gwilym? - You were very lucky, my dear.
恐怕逵力姆就没这运气了
I'm afraid Gwilym is not quite so.
是多萝西娅干的 对吗?
It was Dorothea, wasn't it?
埃斯佩兰丝小姐 世界上根本没有鬼
Miss Esperance, there is no such thing as ghosts.
沃尔特才刚死掉 现在就轮到逵力姆了
This is just what happened to Walter and now Gwilym.
你瞧
There, there.
我知道这很可怕 但我们要挺过这一关
I know it's terrible, but we're going to get through this.
一定要挺过
We must.
我闻到了风信子的味道 就在沙袋掉下来之前
I smelt hyacinths, just before the sandbag dropped.
我的手下会搜查整个剧院
My men will search the whole theatre.
是 那当然
Yes, yes, of course.
- 你的头怎样了? - 没事
- How's your head? - It'll be fine.
我想一个人静一静
I just need a moment.
不是吧
Not again.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
下一个就是你
You're Next.
你一定要这样鬼鬼祟祟的吗?
Must you sneak around?
我听到了些动静
I heard something.
我也是 从这个塔上面传来的
So did I, in the fly tower.
我们找到了那条吊着砝码的绳子
We found the rope for the counterweight.
绳子被磨坏了 看起来就像是一场意外
It was frayed all the way around. Looks like an accident.
- 一个正合时宜的意外 - 我也觉得是
- A very convenient one. - I agree.
- 你闻到了吗? - 那个花香味吗?
- Did you smell it? - The flowers?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表