剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
花仙女王
费雪小姐探案集
我肯定教过这些姑娘们要准时啊
I'm sure I taught those girls punctuality.
需要我等其余女孩来了再上第一道菜么 小姐
Should I delay the first course for our other maidens, Miss?
不用 上菜吧 巴特勒先生 时间就是金钱啊
No, forge ahead, Mr Butler. Every moment counts.
现在 假设你们正坐在市长晚宴的餐桌上
Now, you're seated at the Mayoral Supper
第一道菜刚刚上来
and you've just been served your first course.
你们该选什么餐具?
What is your weapon of choice?
呃 这是食鱼刀
Well, that's a fish knife.
- 但这不是鱼 - 正确
- But that's not a fish. - Correct.
而且应该是从外向内的顺序用
And I know it's from the outside in.
但这个问题可能有陷阱
But it's a trick question.
- 那我放弃了 - 绝佳的选择 玛丽
- I give up, then. - Excellent choice, Marie.
芦笋是完全可以用手抓食的
Asparagus is perfectly acceptable finger food,
只要没浸在酱汁里或煮的稀烂就行
provided it's not drowned in sauce or overcooked
还有 只要学着晚宴主人的吃法就没错
and as long as you take your lead from your host or your hostess.
下一道菜...
Next course...
你又上了社会版了 小姐
You made the social pages again, Miss.
- 花仙女王 - 哦!
- Queen Of The Flowers. - Oh!
"花朵节将以由市政厅举办的"
"The festival will culminate in a supper dance"
"晚宴舞会隆重结束"
"hosted by the Town Hall"
"届时 这些身世坎坷的女孩们
"at which these young unfortunates
将在费雪小姐的专家级指导下"
will blossom into flower maidens"
蜕变为花仙小姐
"and demonstrate the grace and poise"
尽情展现她们的魅力和风姿"
acquired under Miss Fisher's expert tutelage."
我们还剩几天时间?
How many days do we have left?
四天 四天半
Four. And a half.
要是四年半可能更好
Four and a half years might be more useful.
对不起我迟到了 费雪小姐 我没赶上车
Sorry I'm late, Miss Fisher. I missed my tram.
电车跟你一块去了海滩了吗?
Did your tram happen to follow you to the foreshore?
我今天早上本来要在海边见凯蒂
I was meant to meet Kitty at the bathing boxes this morning
但是我没找到她
but I couldn't find her.
不用脱外套了 萝丝
Leave your coat on, Rose.
我们要去找我们的失踪少女
We're going in search of our missing maiden.
来吧 女士们 去海边
Come on, ladies. Beach.
与其说是训练年轻女士还不如说是赶羊
This job is more like rounding up sheep than grooming young ladies.
- 费雪小姐! - 又怎么了?
- Miss Fisher! - What now?
都退后 姑娘们
Stand back, girls!
- 哦 不! - 是凯蒂
- Oh, no. - It's Kitty.
她还有呼吸吗?
Is she breathing?
- 没了 - 圣母玛利亚
- Nothing. - Holy Mary, Mother of God.
但她很会游泳啊
But she was a good swimmer.
我们去野餐的时候
When we went for the picnic,
她游到了码头而且差点比你还快 小姐
she swam to the pier and almost beat you, Miss.
- 我记得 - 她一定是自杀的 你们说呢
- I remember. - She must have drowned herself, don't you think?
淹死自己没那么容易 玛丽
It's not that easy to drown yourself, Marie.
对吗 小姐?
Is it, Miss?
也许她在自己的口袋里装满了石头
Well, maybe she filled her pockets full of stones.
她没有口袋 玛丽
She didn't have pockets, Marie.
姑娘们
Girls.
你觉得她在水里待多久了 警官?
How long do you think she's been in the water, sir?
根据她的皮肤状况推断应该时间很久了
By the look of her skin, a good few hours.
可能是一整晚
Maybe overnight.
也许费雪小姐能提供点信息
Perhaps Miss Fisher can enlighten us.
你这儿其它的女孩子还好吗?
How are your other maidens bearing up?
她们都不是省油的灯 包括简
They're tough customers, including Jane.
要唬住她们真不容易 但我想这案子奏效了
Takes a lot to shock them but I think this has done the trick.
你有什么想法?
What are your thoughts?
她死的时候可是穿戴整齐
The fact that she was fully dressed?
划船事故
A boating accident.
你不用跟我玩幽默 杰克
You don't need to humour me, Jack.
她前一天晚上就穿着那身衣服
She was dressed from the evening before
晚上可没人敢划船
when the foreshore is a less friendly place.
我们还没联♥系♥上她的家人
We haven't been able to contact her next of kin.
我想她就是举目无亲
I don't think she had any.
这些女孩都是长♥期♥住在福利院里的
All of the girls have spent a great deal of time in welfare
除了萝丝
apart from Rose.
我审案子的时候你能来旁听吗?
Do you think you could sit in on my interviews?
你是在邀请我吗?
Are you actually inviting me?
我很乐于和愤怒的码头工或者无赖恶棍打交道
I'm happy to deal with angry wharfies and trigger-happy thugs
但是碰到反复无常的少女时
but I will bow to your expertise
我不得不臣服于你了
when it comes to wayward teenage girls.
你知道凯蒂住哪吗 卫兰小姐?
Do you know where Kitty lived, Miss Whelan?
不知道 她说她原来是个洗衣女仆
No idea. She said she used to be a laundry maid.
她穿的不像个穷女仆 不是吗?
She didn't dress like a maid, did she?
看看那身艳紫色的连衣裙和金闪闪的鞋子
Her frock all shiny purple and those golden shoes?
她最近有什么伤心事么?
Had she seemed upset about anything lately?
也许有吧
Maybe.
那你觉得是什么事?
About what, do you think?
- 我只是瞎猜 - 好的
- Well, I'd be guessing. - Alright.
你猜她是怎么了?
What do you imagine was wrong with her?
我猜她是被一个迷了眼的男孩伤了心
Well, I imagine her heart was broke by some starry-eyed boy
那男孩可能突然改变心意 爱上别人
who came back to his true mind
凯蒂失望之下找不到生存的意义了
and so Kitty had no reason to breathe another breath
于是深海之歌♥召唤了她
and the song of the black ocean called her.
我就是这么猜的
That's what I guess.
那我猜你读了太多廉价的惊险小说了
And I guess you've been reading too many penny dreadfuls.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thank you, Marie.
希望她刚顺走的钢笔对你没什么特殊意义
I hope you weren't attached to that fountain pen.
我不清楚到底凯蒂有没有烦心事
I don't know if anything was bothering Kitty.
不过上周她突然晕倒在了大厅
But she collapsed in the hall last week.
我没注意到啊
I wasn't aware of that.
她不想让费雪小姐知道
She didn't want Miss Fisher to know.
她怕你改变主意 不让她做花仙小姐了
In case you changed your mind about her being a flower maiden.
就因为她身体不适?
Because she wasn't well?
打扰了 警官
Excuse me, sir.
委员会说这是凯蒂·佩斯的住址
The council gave this as Kitty Pace's address.
"巴拉克拉瓦区 蒙特莱大道15号♥"
"15 Montclair Avenue, Balaclava.'
但这是萝丝家啊
But that's where Rose lives.
巴拉克拉瓦区 蒙特莱大道?
Montclair Avenue, Balaclava?
- 是我家 - 凯蒂填的也是这个地址
- That's right. - The same details Kitty gave to the Council.
洗衣女仆 巴拉克拉瓦区 蒙特莱大道15号♥
Laundry maid. 15, Montclair Avenue, Balaclava.
这是很久以前的事了 我和凯蒂还不太熟
That was ages ago. I didn't know Kitty very well then.
但你们住在一起
But you lived at the same address.
我爷爷雇了她做洗衣女仆
My grandfather employed her as a laundry maid.
今天早上你本来约了她准备做什么?
What were you planning on doing this morning? When you arranged to meet?
没什么事
Nothing.
凯蒂昨晚打电♥话♥说要见我一面
Kitty telephoned me last night and she asked me to meet her.
她遇到什么麻烦了吗?
Was she in some kind of trouble?
有人找她麻烦了吗?
Was anyone bothering her?
她没提到
Not that she said.
谢谢你 萝丝 你能在客厅等我一下吗?
Thank you, Rose. Would you please wait for me in the parlour?
为什么你会选中萝丝?
Why is Rose one of your lucky maidens?
她看起来没什么竞争力
She doesn't seem like a battler.
她爷爷是弗朗克林·维斯顿
Her grandfather is Franklin Weston.
维斯顿百货公♥司♥原来就是他们家的
They used to own Weston's department stores.
但很显然 现在他已经落败养不起她了
But apparently, she's become too much for him to handle.
外面有个女人 一直盯着咱们屋里
There's a lady out there staring at the house.
好事不出门 坏事传千里
It doesn't take long for bad news to spread.
不用管她
Take no notice.
罗宾逊探长已经讯问完女孩们了 桃乐西
Inspector Robinson has finished with the girls for now, Dot.
市长办公室刚打电♥话♥过来
And the Mayor's office telephoned.
他还在市政厅等你的排练
He's still waiting at the hall for your rehearsals.
哦 天呐
Oh, dear.
罗宾逊探长说可以把萝丝捎回家
Inspector Robinson's offered to give Rose a lift home
我把赛斯和伯特叫来送玛丽了
and I've got Cec and Bert calling by for Marie.
我们不上舞蹈课了么?
What about our dance lesson?
不是说好要练习队形
We were meant to practise the procession
赢得"花仙小姐"的嘛
and getting our Flower Maidens prize.
我想今天的艰巨任务已经够多了 玛丽
I think we've all had enough challenges for today, Marie.
来吧
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表