剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
when we're looking over your shoulder?
当个青少年真难啊 亚当
Being a teenager's hard, Adam.
太难了
So hard.
好了
Okay.
看在我喜欢你的份上 这样吧
I'm gonna make a deal with you, kid, because I like you.
我和你妈决定给你点自♥由♥
We'll give you a little more freedom,
但你以后绝不能和我们撒谎
and you give us a little more honesty.
如果这点自♥由♥
But with this new freedom
让你觉得有点危险
comes the possibility that you might end up somewhere
或者你觉得不舒服 想回家
that you don't feel safe, or you just want out.
一旦出现这种情况
And if that happens,
你可以随时随地打给我们
you can call us, anytime, any place,
我们就去接你
and we will come get you.
好吗 我们绝不问东问西
Okay? No questions asked. Hmm?
对
Exactly.
但问东问西还是不能免
Except there will be a lot of questions.
给 你的手♥机♥
Oh, and, uh, by the way, here's your phone.
在老唐的口袋里
It was in Don's pocket.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Any idea how it got there?
是从现在开始就不能撒谎了吗
Does this whole honesty thing have to start right now?
我们已经把你看穿了
Well, I think that answers our question.
你撒谎的功力还差得远 宝贝
Got to get up pretty early in the morning to fool us, babe.
上楼去吧
Now, why don't you go upstairs
好好想想刚发生了什么
and think about what actually happened here, young lady.
我们是怎么处理的
And what we actually did about it.
看看到底谁更聪明
Who's smarter now?
我们哦
It's us.
我们刚谍影重重了杰森·伯恩
We just Jason Bourned Jason Bourne.
下回她出去肯定跟我们说
She'll tell us where she's going next time.
我们假装给她自♥由♥ 让她觉得自己独♥立♥了
We'll pretend to give her her freedom so she feels independent,
但我们还是要时刻盯着她 这样才能安心
but we'll track her every move so we can sleep at night.
对 我们把它叫假自♥由♥行动
Yeah. Yeah, and we'll call it Operation False Freedom.
还有代号♥呢 我喜欢
Oh, I like that we have a code name.
感觉像海豹特战队
It makes us sound like Navy SEALs.
我们必须成特战队员 对手太狡猾啊
Well, we need to be. We're up against some crafty opponents.
亲爱的
Honey?
你刚在外面
You were outside?
对 我和德文打球呢
Yeah, I was shooting baskets with Devon.
伙计
Buddy.
你的裤子呢
Where are your pants?
又忘穿裤子了
Forgot to wear pants again!
要骗他估计不难
Well, it's not gonna be hard to outsmart him.
没错 妥妥的
No. That one we got in the bag.
你好 给我个甜甜圈洞好吗
Hi, can I have one donut hole please?
还有甜甜圈
And the donut that hole came from.
-喂 -宝贝
- Hello? - Hey, babe.
要回家了吗
Coming home soon?
对 还在单位 收拾一下就走
Yeah, still at work, just wrapping up a few things.
等你收拾完了 能不能带点甜甜圈回来给家人
When you’re done, can you bring some donuts home for your family?
你还跟踪上我了
Oh, you’re tracking me now, too?
对 没错
Yes, I am.
我不是这家里唯一一个吃独食的人 对了 帮我保密
I’m not the only secret snacker in this family. I want that under record.
说不定我只想买♥♥杯咖啡呢
Hey, I could be getting a coffee.
我去酒吧还只点气泡水呢
Yeah, when I go to pub, I just get soda.
好吧
Fine.
我们互相都把跟踪关了吧
I’ll turn off my tracking, if you turn off yours.
好
Deal.
不过说真的 买♥♥点甜甜圈带回来
But seriously, bring home some donuts.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表