剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Don't try to stop me.
-你都没动地方 -那是因为
- You’re barely moving. - Well, I want you
我要让你再看看 你即将失去什么
to get a good look at what you're losing.
-你是不是说话了 -没有
- Did you say something? - Nope.
好吧 我知道生意归生意
Okay, look, I know business is business,
但我对生意是家族生意
but I have a family business.
我和我哥的关系特别好
My brother and I like each other.
我们家吃早午餐的时候欢声笑语的
Our brunches are very loud.
我欣赏你对你哥的忠诚
Well, I do appreciate your loyalty.
我的心理咨♥询♥师建议我和
My therapist says it's good for me to be around people
有真实人类情感的人多接触
who experience real human emotions.
这还用心理咨♥询♥师告诉你
Had to have a therapist tell you that, huh?
自从我妈搬走以后
Well, things have been quiet at my house
家里实在太安静了
since my mom moved out.
对 我先炒了她鱿鱼 又把她从家里赶走了
Yeah, I didn't just fire her, I also evicted her.
这样吧
Tell you what:
既然你们是行业里的翘楚 那么
because you guys are the best in the business,
如果以后再也不提这件事的话 就当没发生
if we never have to talk about this ever again, we're good.
唐也可以来开会
And Don can come to the meeting.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别担心 肯定没有后续了
And don't worry, this is definitely over.
听着宝贝 我们不能再继续了
Look, baby, we got to call this thing off.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
在这待着 我现在待在这了
Well, I'm just hanging. This is my hang now.
听着 我也想跟你过过招
Look, I tried to play this game,
但我只能有一个女人
but I'm a one-woman man.
因为我不是张三丰
Fact is, I'm not Beyonce
我是独孤求败
I'm Adele.
虽然我武功盖世 但也不会太极
I rock the house, but I don't dance.
够了 我已经受够了
Okay, you know what, I've had enough.
越来越离谱了
This is getting ridiculous.
唐
Don...
你刚刚说的唐还是妈
Did you say Don or Mom?
唐
Don...
我太想要你了
I want you real bad.
但我不能拥有你 所以请你离开
But I can't have you, so please leave.
听着 你是个特别的女人
Listen, you're a special lady.
万一我老婆出了什么事
If something should happen to my wife,
替补的就是你
I'll put you on the list.
行吧 再见
Okay, good-bye.
敢提我妈 你够冷血的
Playing the mom card was cold.
是个好商人
You're a good businessman.
不过事不过三
But don't let it happen again.
你已经犯了两次错了
You already have two strikes.
两次
Two strikes?
我们停车场有监控录像
We have security cameras in the parking garage.
是不是艾米进不了好老师的
So I'm guessing Emme's not getting
一年级班级了
the good first grade teacher?
她进了
No, she's in.
我只需要保证 明年你和我
All I had to do was promise that neither of us
都不会当家长代表
would be room parent next year.
你让我们俩都当不成家长代表了
You got us banned from being room parents?
我实在太爱你了
I have never been more in love with you.
你去取一下
Will you grab that?
这是什么
What's this?
我怎么知道 你读读卡片
I don't know. Read the card.
好
Okay.
谢谢你这周的帮忙
"Thanks for your help this week.
我是世界上最幸运的男人 爱你的亚当
I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Love, Adam."
是香肠麦满分
It's a Sausage McMuffin.
懂了吗 这现在是我们俩的小浪漫了
You get it? That's our thing now.
是挺可爱的
It is kind of cute.
还好吃
And yum.
闻着真香
Wow, that smells good.
我应该订俩的
I should've sent two of those.
想吃得先打得过我
You're gonna have to fight me for it.
你现在赶快逃吧
Well, you better start running.
不 不 给我麦满分
No, no! Give me that muffin!
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表