剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
you're breaking the sound barrier.
行吧 坐稳了
All right, hold on.
老天你耍我啊
Oh, you got to be kidding me!
我被泼了一身酒
I'm soaked in booze.
他肯定以为我是醉驾
He's gonna think I've been drinking.
你有香水什么的 可以盖盖味道吗
You got any perfume or something to cover the smell?
这个可以
Oh, this'll work.
这个可以的 好了
This'll work, okay.
这是什么玩意儿
Ow! What the hell was that?
薰衣草发胶
It's-it's lavender hair spray,
带亮片的
with-with a little bit of glitter.
所以今晚我才跟公主一样闪闪亮
It's why I look like a princess tonight.
进眼睛里了
It's in my eyes!
好的
Okay, uh...
给我点东西 让我擦擦眼睛
Give me something to wipe my eyes.
我什么都没有啊
I don't... I don't have anything.
来 给 给你
I... here, oh, here.
用我裙子擦
Use my dress. Okay.
晚上好 警♥察♥叔叔
Good evening, officer.
我把你拦下 是因为你在限速35的地方开了50
Well, I pulled you over for doing 50 in a 35,
看起来 我们还有很多话题可以聊聊
but by the look of things, we have a bit more to talk about.
他看起来像不像个公主
Doesn't he look like a princess?
这俩是你们家家长吗
Are these your parents?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你们俩有什么要解释的吗
What do you two have to say for yourselves?
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, honey.
真是的 你跟她道歉
Oh, sure, apologize to her.
我一眼睛亮片 感觉自己住在雪花球里了
My eyes got glittered, it's like I'm living in a snow globe.
听着 如果你们俩不能有点责任心
Look, me babysitting isn't gonna work
以后我就不看孩子了
if you can't be more responsible.
你说得对
You're right.
对啥啊
Yeah.
你说什么
What was that?
你说得对 天呐
You're right. God.
现在
Now...
我去把这俩孩子哄上♥床♥
I'm gonna put these two to bed.
就是告诉你们 我没生气
Just know, I'm not mad.
只是很失望
I'm disappointed.
我们都很失望
We're all disappointed.
凯蒂这股霸道气质 看孩子绝对够用了
Well, clearly Kate's bossy enough to babysit.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, honey.
我真的希望能给你一个特别的夜晚
I really wanted this to be a special night for you.
不过我们全身是酒
Well, I mean, you know, we got covered in drinks,
还满身亮片 被警♥察♥拦住了
covered in glitter and detained by the police.
有孩子以前 这样就算非常棒的夜晚了
Before we had kids, we would've called that a pretty fun night.
是啊
Yeah.
夜晚还没结束
And it's not over yet.
我还有一件情人节礼物送给你
I still have one more Valentine's Day gift for you.
不过要在楼上给你
But I have to give it to you upstairs.
跟去年送我的一样
Oh, so the same thing you got me last year?
也许顺序不太一样
Well, it might be in a different order,
但目的地都是同一个
but we end up in the same place.
好的 我们走
All right, let's go.
原来懵心酒懵得住一时 懵不过一世
Turns out Mind Erasers wear off.
进来吧 你这个大嚎猴
Get in here, you big howler monkey.
好了 凯蒂 我们出去了
Okay, Kate, we're headed out.
记住 继续把开门当找死
Now remember, doors are still death
还有让泰迪的脑袋离栏杆远点
and try to keep Teddy's head out of the banister.
他作起来可快
I know he's quick.
有事给我们打电♥话♥
And, uh, call us if you need anything.
老价钱 一小时3元
Same deal as before, three dollars an hour.
我要10元
I'm thinking ten.
什么 什么时候涨价了
What? When did the price go up?
就在你们买♥♥了不能退款的电影票时
When you bought non-refundable movie tickets.
这才叫讨价还价
Now that's how you negotiate.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表