剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Oh, thank God.
我懂
I know, right?
我想谢谢你
And I just wanted to thank you
这一年把艾米教得这么好
for what a wonderful job you've done with Emme this year.
这是一杯咖啡
So here is a cup of coffee,
还有你最喜欢的面包房♥的马芬蛋糕
and a muffin from your favorite bakery.
这和希望你帮助艾米
And it doesn't have anything to do with
进最好的一年级班完全没关系
hoping you'll help get Emme into the good first grade class.
对了 咖啡是大杯的
Coffee's a large, by the way.
安迪 你想用礼物影响我吗
Andi, are you trying to influence me with gifts?
我不知道 我有吗
I don't know, am I?
我想你有
I think you are.
我喜欢
And I like it.
但说实话 就一个松饼
But honestly, a muffin?
我想我会把这个和其他的放在一起
Okay. I guess I'll just put it over here with all the others.
好吧 要怎么才行
All right, so how do we get this done?
好红酒 水疗
Nice bottle of wine, spa day?
我掉下20块钱然后走开
I drop a $20 and walk away?
如果本周的
You know, if I was so overwhelmed
春季嘉年华
by the amazing job you did
你的工作让我非常满意的话
with the kids' Spring Fling party this week--
我想的是夏威夷烤猪大餐
I'm thinking Hawaiian luau--
那我就会帮忙
I'd say we have a deal.
一帮孩子吃夏威夷烤猪大餐
A Hawaiian luau for a bunch of kids?
你说真的啊
Oh, you're serious.
好吧 我来负责
Yeah. All right, yeah. I'm on it.
夏威夷风情
Surf's up.
讨厌
Damn.
我听了你的建议 你觉得如何
Yeah, I took your advice, what do you think?
大唐会很喜欢的
Don's going to love it.
而且这个篮子可以用来做很多事
And he can repurpose this basket for so many things.
野餐篮 种香草
Picnics, an herb garden. He could put it
还可以安在自行车前面
on the front of his bike and drive around
里面放个小狗到处骑
with a little dog in there.
洛厄尔 等他吃完了你想要这个篮子吗
Lowell, you want the basket after he's done?
那就拜托你帮我说句好话了
If you could put a good word in, I'd appreciate it.
洛厄尔
Hey, Lowell.
背叛者
Backstabber.
这是什么
What's this?
今天送过来给你的
Oh, yeah, that came for you today.
不知道是谁送的
We don't know who it's from.
有人知道 我俩不知道
Someone knows, but not the two of us.
亲爱的大唐 悄悄告诉你
"Dear Don, between us,
伯恩斯兄弟里我最喜欢的就是你
"You're my favorite Burns brother.
丽莎
Lisa."
她不想让我去参加会议
Why would she send me this
为什么还要送我这个
if she doesn't want me at the meeting?
问得好 洛厄尔
Great question. Lowell?
我
Me?
对啊 你说
Yeah, go ahead.
因为她欣赏你
It's because she appreciates you.
我知道是怎么回事了
I know what's going on here.
你知道了
You do?
她看上我了
She's into me.
看看这些东西 葡萄酒 巧克力
Look at this stuff: wine, chocolates.
都是催情的
All aphrodisiacs.
这个女的想跟我睡觉
This woman wants to lay with me.
什么玩意
What's that, now?
所以 所以她才不想让我参加会议
Yeah, that's-that's why she doesn't want me at the meeting.
她担心面对我的时候无法控制自己
She's worried she can't control herself around me.
她是头饥饿的熊
She's a hungry bear,
而我是一罐蜂蜜
and I'm a pot of honey.
现在不能吼她
It wouldn't be right to yell at her now.
你说得对
Yeah, you're-you're right. Yeah.
他说得对 这样不对
He's right, it wouldn't be right.
不能吼一个陷入爱河的女人
Yeah, I mean, uh, you can't yell at a woman in love.
那样太狠了
That'd be mean.
而你不是个狠角色 你是
And you're not mean, you're...
你是一个
a, uh... you're a...
-他是什么来着 洛厄尔 -一罐蜂蜜
- What is he, Lowell? - Pot of honey.
你是一罐蜂蜜 说的对
You're a pot of honey. That's right, yeah.
好吧 你就别参加会议了 我来处理
Yeah, okay, so you skip the meeting, I'll handle that.
这样所有人都能幸福快乐地生活下去
And everybody will live happily ever after.
对吧
Right?
你拿走篮子里的东西
You take the things in the basket,
我来拿篮子
I'll take the basket,
就像这事从没发生过
and it'll be like it never happened.
谢谢你自愿来帮我
Thank you for volunteering to help me.
罗德里格兹为了这个派对已经疯了
Rodriguez is out of her mind with this party.
那就告诉她太麻烦了
Well, so just tell her it's too much.
听起来某些人已经把女儿
Sounds like someone already got their daughter
送进好的一年级班
into the good first grade class.
我学了西班牙语 而且去机场接了她母亲
I learned Spanish and picked her mother up from the airport.
西语叫aeropuerto
Or aeropuerto.
好吧那我做不到 所以这个派对必须办得漂亮
Okay, well, I can't do that, so this party has to kick butt.
可你看看这个列表
But, I mean, look at this list.
什么充气棕榈树 草裙 无酒精戴克里饮料
I mean, inflatable palm trees, grass skirts, virgin daiquiris?
既然都说到这里了 不如我重现唐霍
Why don't I just resurrect Don Ho while I'm at it?
-唐啥 -霍
- Don who? - Ho.
别胡说八道了
Don't get nasty.
不是 唐霍是70年代的尤克里里演奏者
No. Don Ho was a ukulele player from the '70s.
我有时候会忘掉你们比我老太多
Sometimes I forget how much older you guys are than me.
我这话说得有点瑕疵
I worded that incorrectly.
等一下 丽莎·麦卡菲对大唐有意思
Wait, so Lisa McCaffrey's coming on to Don?
我老公就是这么吸引女人
My husband has that effect on women.
每次他出门去
Every time he leaves the house,
就好像把一大块肉扔进鳄鱼池
it's like throwing a hunk of meat into an alligator pit.
部分是我的错
I mean, some of this is my fault.
怪我穿着卡其裤在她旁边显摆
There I was, parading around her in my khaki Dockers
太猛♥男♥了
like a Chippendale.
我有个想法 别再说这事了
I got an idea: let's stop talking about this,
着手搞建筑
and just build a mini-mall.
等一下
Yeah. Well, hold on.
他又不能装作若无其事
He can't act like nothing happened.
大唐 你得告诉她
Don, you have to tell her
让她别把自己的脏手对你染指
that she needs to keep her horny mitts off of you.
什么 不用
What? No, he doesn't.
我同意玛茜
Yeah, I'm with Marcy.
什么 你不同意
What? No, you're not.
一个女的对男人写那种纸条
Ye-Yeah, I mean, a woman doesn't write a guy a note like that
就意味着她有这个意思
if she's not interested.
她不是最近刚离婚吗
I mean, is-isn't she recently divorced?
不不不
No, no, no.
已经有 三个月了
It's been, like, three months.
现在她要找个已婚男人开启第二春
Yeah, and now she wants to bounce back with a married guy,
换做我就会这样
which is exactly how I'd play it.
似乎你认真思考过啊
Well, sounds like you put some thought into that.
大家放轻松 好吗
Okay, everybody, just relax, all right?
她给他送了个礼物篮
She sent him a gift basket,
又不是内衣和钟点房♥钥匙
not her underwear and a motel key.
谁都不需要去和丽莎谈
Nobody needs to talk to Lisa.
我觉得他得跟她说点什么
Well, I think he needs to say something to her.
你不同意吗安迪
Don't you agree, Andi?
她不同意
No, she doesn't agree.
别替我说话
Don't talk for me.
我以为你喜欢这样
I thought you loved that.
我认为你知道我不喜欢
I think you know I don't.
如果我现在要替你说话
If I were talking for you right now,
就会说你喜欢这样
I would say you love that.
玛茜 我觉得你说得对
Marcy, I-I think you're right.
我应该让丽莎知道这罐蜂蜜
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表