剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
So Adam lied to me.
我该走了
I should go.
不相关的问题
Totally unrelated--
有人知道二手店怎么走吗
anyone know where the thrift store is?
我自己想
I'll figure it out.
好吧 我这里有282块
Okay, I got $282 here.
够了吗
Is that enough for you?
加到284块
Let's make it $284.
成交 你这个渣丈夫带个帅哥哥
Sold... to the bad husband with the hot brother.
不经意就撩妹成功
Accidentally hooked her.
不敢相信 婚纱回来了
I can't believe it-- I got the dress back!
你们介不介意替我看会商店
Hey, do you guys mind watching the store
我去买♥♥个玉米饼
while I grab a taco?
没问题 去吧
Yeah, sure, man, okay. Yeah.
不敢相信 我们居然做成了
I can't believe I pulled this off.
对 不过你白辛苦了
Yeah, it's a shame you won't get any credit
-也没人知道 -什么
- for your hard work. - What?
记住
Always remember,
在婚姻中 最重要的就是
there's nothing more important
不停地得分
in a marriage than keeping score.
好啊 小伙子们
Hello, boys.
游戏结束
And that's game over.
亚当
Adam!
有没有一位帅哥进来找婚纱
Did a handsome man come in here looking for a wedding dress?
他刚刚走了
You just missed him.
我出两块钱 把你这条红裤子卖♥♥我吧
But I'll buy those red pants for two dollars.
今天太诡异了
What a weird day.
我先把事情捋清楚
Let me get the chain of events straight.
你背着我♥干♥了一些
So, you went behind my back and you did something
明知道我不想你干的事
you knew I didn't want you to do.
对 我承认 听我解释
Yup, I-I did do that, but in my defense,
你不也对我的...
you did the exact same thing to me with my...
你胆敢提工装裤三个字
Don't you dare say cargo pants.
多口袋长裤
Multipocketed trousers.
然后
And then,
当你以为自己
when you thought
把我的婚纱扔掉了以后
you threw away my wedding dress,
又对我撒了谎
you lied to me.
听着 我这边也是碰得满头包
Look, this didn't work out great for me, either, you know.
我花了280块买♥♥了条错的婚纱
I spent $280 on the wrong dress.
那可是我跑路的钱啊
That was my getaway money.
当下急需这笔钱
I could really use that right now.
你看吧 这就是为什么我们应该
See, this is why we need to keep our things,
把东西留好 这样就能记住 怎么说呢
so we can be reminded of, oh, I don't know,
我的婚纱长什么样
what my wedding dress looks like.
我是说 你的
I mean, does your...
二手店婚纱
thrift store dress
长的是这个样子吗
ok anything like this?
不像
No.
不刚相信 我把婚纱弄丢了
I can't believe I lost my wedding dress.
我是个囤积狂
I am a hoarder.
别这么说你自己
Don't be so hard on yourself.
这间屋子里的人
Literally everyone in this room
哪个没把你的婚纱弄丢过
has lost your wedding dress at one time or another.
等一下
Okay, wait a minute.
如果我的婚纱盒子里都是瓶塞
Now, if-if my dress box was full of corks,
说明我把婚纱拿出来
that means I took the dress out
把瓶塞放进去了
and I put it where the corks were...
留在了车♥库♥里
which was in the garage.
所以
So...
你确实把我的婚纱捐掉了
you did donate my dress
那就说明
and that means
这个袋子里的
in this bag is...
还是不是我们的婚纱
still not my dress!
怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
没婚纱就没了呗
So, you don't have the dress.
那不过是个物件
Now, come on, it's just a thing.
何况
Huh? And...
物件又不重要
things don't matter
因为我们还有回忆
because we have our memories.
婚礼那天的事
Huh? I remember
我都记得
everything about our wedding day.
是吗
You do?
我怎么会忘呢
How could I forget?
你头发里插着那些
The way you wore your hair with those...
黄色小花
little yellow flowers in it.
白色的
Mm, white flowers.
我还记得我们跳的第一支舞
I remember our first dance.
旅行团乐队的《诚心诚意》
"Faithfully" By Journey.
辛纳特拉的《魔法》
"Witchcraft," Sinatra.
我还记得你表妹把戒指弄掉了
I remember the way you smiled at me
你朝我微笑的样子
when your cousin dropped the rings.
那是电影桥段
That was a movie.
我们结婚了吧
We got married, right?
没关系 你不用记 我都记得
It's okay, you don't have to remember, I do.
对 你都记得
Yes, yes, you do.
这一切你都记得
You remember everything.
所以才不需要婚纱
That's why you don't need the dress
或者其他那些东西
or any of that other stuff.
你的大脑就像
Your brain is like
装满盒子的车♥库♥
our garage full of boxes.
对不对
All right? Come on, that's...
其实是挺浪漫的吧
that is pretty romantic, right?
你说的时候 莫名有些浪漫
It is when you say it, for some reason.
还有就是
Oh, and here's another thing
婚礼那天我最敢肯定的就是
I know for sure happened on our wedding day.
你美极了
You looked beautiful
而我
and I...
是世界上最幸运的男人
was the luckiest man in the world.
我确实美极了
I did.
你也是最幸运的
And you are.
她知道婚纱的事了
She knows about the dress!
逃命吧
Run!
好吧 记住 左松
Okay, now, remember, lefty loosey,
右紧 还有永远
righty tighty and always
永远都要记住
always double-check
检查唐大爷干的活
Uncle Don's work.
他说的对
He's right about that.
这颗螺栓
I've been turning the same bolt
已经让我拧了五分钟了
for about five minutes.
我能帮什么
What can I do?
去给爸爸找块抹布
Uh, you can find Daddy a rag.
遵命
Okay.
这摩托车肯定很帅
This is gonna be a nice bike.
对啊
Yeah, yeah.
骑这种摩托车的人
Now, guys that ride these
都是超级酷
are usually super cool
超级帅的
and good-looking...
你绝对不允许跟他们约会的那种人
and you're absolutely forbidden to date them.
我才不会跟骑摩托的约会呢
Eh, I would never date a guy with a motorcycle.
不过我确实有喜欢的人了
But I do kind of like this one guy. Mm-hmm?
他是班里最聪明的人
He's the smartest kid in our class.
书呆子
Ha-ha, nerd.
拧的螺栓去 大唐
Keep turning your bolt there, Don.
谢谢你 宝贝
Oh, thanks, honey.
跟我说说这个男孩
So, tell me more about this boy.
他特别酷
Oh, well, he's really cool.
对 他特别...
Yeah, he... He's really ni...
这是妈妈的婚纱
This is Mommy's wedding dress.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find this?
那个写着瓶塞的盒子里
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表