剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
对吧 然后也有反应比较正常的时候
Right? Then there's regular reacting. You know.
然后也有...
Then there's, uh... you.
这不就是说我反应过了吗
That means over!
我可没这么说啊
I never said it!
好了 我已经试过了 亚当
All right. I gave it a shot, Adam.
我放弃了 老唐 车
I'm out. Don, car.
我从来没在什么地方把屁♥股♥坐热过
I never get to stay anywhere.
我不敢相信你竟然不站在我这边
I can't believe you didn't back me up.
拜托 安迪 我一直都站在你这边
Come on, Andi. I always have your back.
我只是不认为高中发生的事
I just don't think that something that happened
还能影响到现在的生活
in high school should cause all these problems today.
因为你现在很棒了
Because you turned out awesome.
没错 我是非常棒
Well, yeah. I am pretty great.
但是这可花了很大的功夫
You know, but it was a long road to get here.
她说"老唐 车"的时候 我以为意思是
When she said, "Don, car," I guess she meant,
"老唐 我把车开走了"
"Don, I'm taking the car."
好吧 也好 你回来也挺好的
Okay, well, good. I'm glad you're back,
因为你可以帮帮我
because you can help me.
你不觉得如果安迪不再计较的话
Okay, don't you think everybody
对每个人来说都更好吗
would be better off if Andi just let this go?
大度一点 原谅玛茜吧
Be the bigger person, and just forgive Marcy.
是啊 我也原谅过一个高中同学
Yeah, I-I mean, I did that to the guy from high school
他以前叫我"脱毛猩猩"
who used to call me a shaved gorilla.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
等等 你确定不是你后来编的吗
Wait, you're not just making this up as you go along?
-不是 -我需要你说点更有用的
- No. - 'Cause I need something good here.
其实这故事还挺好的啊
No. I-It's a nice story, actually.
几年前 他来找我说想找个工作
Couple years ago, he came to me looking for a job,
然后我借此机会让自己更伟大
and I took that opportunity to be the bigger man.
我告诉他去死吧
I told him to go to hell.
这怎么让你更伟大了
How does that make you the bigger man?
他才1米73左右 我要大多了
Well, he's like five-seven. I'm way bigger.
我知道了
I knew it.
故事很好 但是没用
All the parts of a good story, but still useless.
老唐 为什么你跟他一头
Don, why are you on his side?
你在高中也是个呆子 而且他根本就不懂
You were a nerd in high school, too, and he doesn't get it.
我懂
I get it.
是吗 你有没有感受过脱不下皮革套装
Oh, really? Have you ever been so desperate
而不得不把拉链弄坏的那种绝望
to get out of a leather suit that you broke the zipper?
然后还得让爸爸用一把电动雕刻刀
And then your dad had to cut you out
把衣服划开才把你弄出来
with an electric carving knife?
好吧 说实话这还挺罕见的
Okay. To be fair, that's a really small club.
现在我想了想
You know, now that I think about it,
亚当的高中一帆风顺
Adam sailed through high school.
他什么都是赢家 也一直很受欢迎
He was always the winner, always popular.
好吧 人们都崇拜我我也没办法
Okay. Look, I can't help it if people are drawn to me.
可能我太有吸引力了吧
I'm... magnetic. I don't know.
生活对于你来说很轻松对吧
Life's been easy for you, hasn't it?
确实挺不错的
It's... It's been a good run, yeah.
你还记得吃晚餐的时候
Well, you remember at dinner,
我说他们叫我"脱毛猩猩"吗
when I told you they called me a shaved gorilla?
他还笑我
He laughed.
没错 我记得
Oh, no. I do remember that.
这确实挺好笑的
It's a funny idea.
幻想一下 一只猩猩
I mean, picture a gorilla.
还是脱了毛的 这从来没见过吧
Then, you shave him. You never see that.
现在我要跟安迪站一边了
You know, I think I'm on Andi's side now.
我也不觉得她小题大做了
And I don't think she overreacted at all.
我觉得你大题小做
I think you underreacted.
你是个大题小做者
You're an underreactor.
你现在站在历史的正义方 老唐
You are on the right side of history, Don.
什么 这是怎么了 你又把他带疯了吗
What? What is happening here? Now you got him nuts?
不就是因为好多年前的某一天发生的事吗
Just because of one day, like, a million years ago?
亚当 不只是某一天
Adam, it wasn't just one day.
大家叫我"汗臭墨菲"叫了几个月
I mean, people called me Sweaty Murphy for months.
包括我的班主任
All right? Even my homeroom teacher.
她早上点名的时候就说
She'd do roll call in the morning, she'd be, like,
"墨菲" 逗号♥ "汗臭(宝贝)"
"Murphy," Comma, "Sweaty?"
英语中"亲爱的"和"汗臭"发音相似
我只有回答说 "到"
And I'd have to be, like, "Here."
好吧 我也不知道这些
Oh. Okay. I didn't know any of that.
我觉得你该走了 亚当
I think it's time you leave, Adam.
这是我家 老唐
It's my house, Don.
好吧 这下你又赢了对吧
Well, it looks like you win again, doesn't it?
玛茜
Hey, Marcy.
你来这里干嘛
Why are you here?
现在我跟你一头了
Apparently, I'm on your team, now.
我们一定会势不可挡的
Oh, ho, ho. We're gonna be unstoppable!
什么 不不 这可不好
What? No... No! It's not good.
你想怎么打败他们
So how do you want to get 'em?
我们并不是要打败他们
Okay, we're not getting them.
听着 安迪真的很生气
Look, Andi is really upset.
而且现在她把老唐也带得很生气了
And now, she's got Don all worked up, too.
她甚至带他去参加今晚的家长联谊会了
She even took him to the school-parent mixer tonight,
而不是带我 因为老唐跟她一头的
instead of me, because he's on her team.
我完全不知道她这么在意这件事
I had no idea this would be such a big deal to her.
听着 我觉得我们俩之前都没有真的
Okay, look. I don't think either one of us really understood
理解她的想法 因为她说对了
her point of view before, because she's right.
我们没有经历过
We haven't gone through it.
我没有用正确的方法
And I definitely didn't handle things
来处理这件事
the way I should've.
说实话 我也很难受
Well, to be honest, I feel terrible.
我爱安迪
I mean, I love Andi.
我会这么生气的原因大概是
But I think the reason that I got so upset was because I...
我觉得当初那样做很不好
I wasn't proud of the way I behaved back then.
那时候我太年轻又自私 不关心会伤到谁
I was young and selfish, and I... I didn't care who I hurt,
也许安迪说我说得对
so, maybe Andi's right about me.
你刚刚说了特别好的话
Wow. You just said a lot of really great things
就是这个时间说浪费了
at a really unhelpful time.
听着 我觉得该想的问题是
Okay, look. I think the question is...
我们怎么才能让她原谅我们
How do we get her to forgive us?
我怎么知道该怎么做
How would I know how to do that?
玛茜 听着 全市都知道
Okay, Marcy. Look, it's... everyone in town knows
你特别小气
you hold a hell of a grudge.
大家居然注意到了 真好
Oh, that's nice that people notice.
对 所以 如果角色反过来
Yeah, okay, well. So, if the roles were reversed,
你需要什么才能消气
what would it take or you to forgive?
光靠说是没用的
Well, talking's not gonna do it.
你需要让她知道
We need something to let her know
我们理解她的感受
that we understand how she feels.
对吧 要做好这个姿态
Right? A big gesture.
会不会去拉斯维加斯旅行就可以
Would that by any chance be... A trip to Vegas?
不可能
No. No. Oh.
换成我会需要
No. What I would need
让我觉得觉得好过些的东西
is something that would make me feel better,
与此同时 要让你难受
while at the same time, making you feel bad.
最好还是在公开场合里
You know, preferably, in a public place
有很多人围观
with a lot of people watching.
除此之外
Okay? And on top of that,
还要就引起一起麻烦的问题进行
making a profound statement about the underlying issue
深刻地表态
that started the problem.
就这些
That's all.
我哥大唐真是个圣人
My brother Don is a saint.
所以我告诉亚当
So I told Adam,
我会和跟我一队的人
I'm gonna go to the parent mixer
去参加家长联谊会
with someone who's on my team:
大唐
Don.
而我花招没玩明白 只能来了
And I misplayed my hand terribly, so I'm here.
说起来你可能觉得很震惊
Well, this may come as a shock to you,
我高中的时候
but I was not the most popular person
也不怎么受欢迎
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表