剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
我们这就走了
We're, uh, we're taking off.
什么 别啊
What? No.
我们不想打扰到你们
Yeah, well, we don't want to impose.
有句话说得好
I mean, you know what they say:
两对成伙
multiples of two is company,
三对成群
and multiples of three is a crowd.
但我们不希望你们走
But we don't want you to go.
让我换个说法
Let me rephrase that,
求你们千万别走
I'm begging you not to go.
老唐和玛茜人挺好
Look, Don and Marcy are lovely people.
他们人很好 但是...
They're delightful, but...
老唐看我的眼神就像被困在了独木舟上
Don looks at me like we're stranded in a cartoon boat
而我是一只巨大的火鸡腿
and I'm a giant turkey leg.
玛茜总是问珍为何会跟我在一起
And Marcy keeps asking why Jen is with me.
问了一遍又一遍
Like, over and over.
我已经开始觉得受伤了
It's starting to hurt my feelings.
太过分了 所以答案是什么
That's terrible. What'd you say?
可你们不是还说要一起去看野花吗
But you made plans to go see the wildflowers with them.
没有 我说我们要开车去看野花
I didn't. I said we're driving up to see the wildflowers
结果老唐大吼一声 说定了
and Don yelled shotgun?
我是...
I just, I...
我以为你们不太喜欢我们
I thought you didn't like us very much.
你们怎么会这么想
What gave you that idea?
因为那天 你们说露西生病了...
Well, because the other night, you said Lucy was sick and...
可她今天正常去上学了 所以...
And then she was in school today, so...
不 是我们的小女儿佐伊 感冒了
No, it's our little one, Zoe, she has a cold.
我忘了他们生了第二胎
I forgot they had a second kid.
我起了鸡皮疙瘩
I just got goose bumps.
可你们既然做了鸡汤 肯定是知道有人生病吧
But you knew someone was sick or you wouldn't have made soup.
怎么会有人撒谎说孩子生病
And what kind of person would make up a sick child
拿这个当借口逃避呢
to get out of something?
就是说
I have no idea.
那就说定了 你们留下
So it's settled. You'll stay?
下次跟我们一起去看野花吗
And you'll come with us to see the wildflowers?
那就愉快地决定了
Sounds like a plan.
跟我的英雄一起看野花
Wildflowers with my hero.
我绝对会把照片洗出来再裱上
I'm going to scrapbook the dickens out of this.
如果一张照片没有亮粉和装饰边框
If it doesn't have glitter and a decorative border,
那就不是真的
it didn't happen.
-精彩回忆 -精彩回忆
- Memories. - Memories.
我现在能理解了
Ah. They make sense now.
她也是个怪咖
She's weird, too.
对 不过我只在乎出游计划到手了
Yeah, but all I heard is we have plans
我们回归了
and we are back.
感觉真不错
Feels good.
今晚过得真开心
What a lovely evening.
你真美
Yes, you are.
是的很开心
Yes, it was.
你很美
You are.
确实挺开心的
Well, this was fun.
不过我还是无法理解你们两个
But you two, I still don't get it.
因为我们是真爱 深呼吸
Because we're soul mates. Deep breath.
四 五
Four, five.
珍 我去帮大家拿衣服 你去看看佐伊吧
Jen, I'll get everyone's coats. Why don't you check on Zoe?
好
Okay.
你们还在生气吗
So are you guys still mad?
你们在厨房♥单独待了那么久
I didn't like that you had alone time
让我觉得很不爽
with them in the kitchen.
听我说 我们很抱歉
Look, we're sorry we made you feel
让你们觉得自己像配角
like number twos, all right?
我们会努力改善的
We'll-we'll work on that.
对 我们不想和你们闹矛盾
Yeah, we don't want to fight with you guys.
我们是一家人 你们是我们最好的朋友
You're family and you're our best friends.
好吧 这件事肯定也有我们的不对
Well, I'm sure some of it was our fault.
虽然我并不这么想 但我说出来了 就这样
I mean, I don't really, but I said it, and that's what counts.
洛厄尔藏得挺深啊
So Lowell, huh?
他居然编制了这么一座房♥子
And I can't believe he built this house.
是啊 挺酷的
I know, pretty cool, huh?
看看这细节多么精致
I mean, look at the detail.
每个角落都很完美
Every corner is perfect.
-不能用这个 -好吧
- No, no, no! - Okay.
-亚当 -我想到了 用这个
- Adam! - Ah. Oh, here, here, here, here.
上吧 天哪
Here. Geez.
亚当 你怎么能这样
Adam, what did you do?
等等 你们要去哪里
Wait, where are you going?
我们得走了 孩子生病了
We got to go, our kid's sick!
这对儿配角真够呛
What a couple of number twos!
天哪
Oh, my.
我不会说是谁干的
Uh, I'm not gonna say who did it,
但你自己想想 谁刚才跑出去了
but ask yourself, who just ran out the door?
没关系
It's-it's okay.
其实这个不是我编的
Actually, uh, I didn't weave it,
是从秘鲁的一个小摊上买♥♥的
I bought it from a street vendor in Peru.
那摊主真的很有才
That guy was talented.
我编造的是
What I wove was the story
这个房♥子背后的故事
that went along with the house.
你打算怎么跟珍说
What are you gonna tell Jen?
就说不小心被老唐烧了
I'll tell her Don burned it
这样我再也不用担心
and I'll be free from the shackles
谎言被发现了
of this lie forever.
你们要保证帮我保守秘密
Just promise me you'll keep my secret.
放心吧 洛厄尔 每个人都有秘密
Uh, it's okay, Lowell, everyone has secrets.
安迪亲手调的姜鸡汤
Andi's famous ginger chicken soup?
是在一所加油站买♥♥的
We bought it at a gas station.
其实就是鸡汤加了点姜味汽水
It was really just chicken soup that we poured ginger ale into.
建议你扔了吧
I'd throw it out.
纪念南希·雷
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表