剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
好吧 行
Okay. Fine.
谢谢 现在你还是离这远点
Thank you. Now, if you'll please leave,
当着杰罗姆吵架 对他影响不好
all this conflict is not good for Jerome.
伯恩斯兄弟建筑公♥司♥ 匹兹堡票选第一
等我把这个感恩节派对办成了
When I pull off this Thanksgiving party,
安迪就知道家里是谁穿披风了
Andi's gonna know who wears the cape in this family.
披风 你们俩玩的什么
Cape? What are you guys doing over there?
要我说 让安迪去做好了
I say just let Andi do it.
不 我已经说了 我来
No. No. I said I was gonna do this job,
我会尽全力做好的
and I'm gonna do it as well as I can.
我有个疯病 叫自尊心
I have this crazy thing called pride.
你对待学习感恩节派对这事的态度搞错了
You're looking at this school Thanksgiving thing all wrong.
你不喜欢当代表家长对吧
You hate being room parent, right?
对 然后呢
Yeah, so?
我的建议就是 你彻底搞砸它
Then my advice is, you totally blow it.
一旦你搞砸过一次 就不会再有人让你干活了
Once you screw something up, no one asks you to do it again.
抬棺材这事 我就干过一次
I only had to be a pallbearer that one time.
对 你该小心点
Yeah. You know, you should be careful,
因为总有一天
'cause some of those relatives
你会被那帮亲戚抬的
are gonna have to carry you one day.
不会 我的骨灰将炸到太空之中
Nope. Blasting my ashes right up into space.
我就是说 感觉工作量很大
I'm just saying, it just sounds like a lot of work.
你来帮忙就好了 我让装干板墙的兄弟
Not if you have a crew. I got the drywall guys making me
给我做纸手指火鸡呢
paper hand turkeys.
科瓦尔斯基 你觉得那是手指火鸡吗
Hey, Kowalski. You call that a hand turkey?
科瓦尔斯基只有三个手指
Kowalski's only got three fingers.
不好意思 哥们 给你竖拇指点赞
Sorry, buddy. Thumbs-up.
没拇指
No thumb.
好吧
Okay.
火鸡桌卡 搞定
Turkey place cards, check.
桌布 搞定
Tablecloth, check.
装饰品 搞定
Decorations, check.
承诺 搞了个定
Redemption? A-check.
好 真不错
Yeah. Real impressive.
不过好好听听这声
But this is the sound of people not asking you
再也没人找你干活的动静
to do stuff anymore.
听清没
Hear that?
自♥由♥泡沫的欢呼
Those are freedom bubbles.
好啊 新移♥民♥
Hello, pilgrims.
我等不到学校的感恩节派对了
I couldn't wait for the school Thanksgiving tomorrow.
我必须今晚就把配菜带过来
I had to bring you my side dish tonight.
你是个好人 洛厄尔
Oh, you're a good man, Lowell.
不知道你是怎么知道我地址的 这个待会再谈
Not sure how you got my address, but we'll talk about that later.
你带了什么 土豆泥还是青豆
What do you got? Mashed potatoes, green beans?
比那高级 鹅肝
Better. Foie gras
加了石榴的球芽甘蓝
Brussels sprouts in a pomegranate glaze
配上杜松子 百里香叶和粒面
with juniper berries, thyme leaves, and farro.
我真喜欢这人
I love this guy.
他总是干一些根本不可能的事
He's always swinging for the fences.
我们可以用它来吓唬那些孩子
Well, we can use it to scare the kids
让他们吃别的蔬菜
into eating the other vegetables.
-安迪 -洛厄尔
- Hey, Andi. - Oh, hey, Lowell.
这真是...
That is...
这是啥
what is that?
别别别
Oh, no, no,
别让他再说一次了
don't make him say it again.
大唐
Oh, um, Don, uh,
我们要去你家
we're headed over your house
帮玛茜做感恩节家宴的配菜
to help Marcy make all the sides for the family Thanksgiving.
太好了
Oh, good.
我把她一个人留在家里忙还挺内疚的
I felt bad leaving her to do it all by herself.
什么味
What smells?
是这个人
It's this guy.
泰迪 别这么没礼貌
Teddy, don't be rude.
你还记得我们在奶奶家学的吗
Remember the rule that we learned at Grandma's house?
要是闻见什么味了 不可说
When something smells, we don't talk about it.
对吧
All right?
来 去车里等我
Come on, wait for me in the car.
你的孩子都很可爱
Your children are lovely.
所以
So, uh...
这边情况如何
how's it going down here?
挺好的
Great, yeah,
菜都慢慢做出来了
the dishes have started rolling in,
我的手下给我做了三十张
my crew made me 30
有趣又有节日氛围的火鸡桌卡
fun and festive turkey place cards.
所以你不需要我
So, you don't need me.
-不需要 -我可以
- Nope. u202d- I could just...
把你自己留在这忙活
leave you here to do it all yourself.
-对 -那行
- Yup. - u202dOkay, well,
那就太好了 因为
great 'cause...
你知道 我最开心的时候
you know, I'm never happier
就是你完全能自己解决所有事
than when you can handle it all on your own and...
而我就完全置身事外
I can just stay out of it.
听着不像
Doesn't sound like it.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
等等 有个事
Oh, wait, um, real quick,
有些孩子对坚果过敏
um, some of the kids are allergic to nuts, okay?
所以别带山核桃馅饼
So, don't bring any pecan pies.
而且总有个孩子要捡个葫芦
Oh, and there's always one kid who picks up
假装是...
a gourd and pretends it...
抱歉
Sorry.
我感觉你在这事上 下不了决心
Felt like you couldn't pull the trigger on that one.
亚当还真有这个胆子
Then Adam actually had the nerve
指责我总要管事
to accuse me of always having to be in control.
可那是真的吧
But that's true, right?
对啊 所以我才不爽
Yes, that's why I'm so upset.
我知道这很难
Look, I know it's hard,
可你就需要退一步
but you just have to back off.
就是说
I mean,
你是不是能把所有事做得更好更机智
would you do everything better and smarter?
当然了 你是个女人
Of course, you're a woman.
我们本来就更好又更机智
We're better and smarter.
可能这才是我们活得长的原因
Maybe that's why we live longer, you know?
这样到了最后 我们可以享受几年
So at the end, we can have just a few years
所有事都对的生活
of things being right. u202dMm.
到时候所有事都会很干净
Everything's gonna be so clean then.
我只想知道
I just wish I knew
那边到底发生了什么
what was happening over there, you know?
真的
I mean,
我查查他的邮件
how bad would it be
看别的家长给他发了什么 这没什么吧
if I checked his e-mails from the other parents?
也就是确认一下他表现如何
I mean, just to make sure that he's in good shape.
放心大胆地查
Oh, I say go for it.
我查大唐的邮件比他自己查的还勤
I check Don's e-mails more than he does.
吉罗姆 好好睡宝贝
Okay, Jerome, sleep tight, buddy.
我不吃火鸡
I'm not a turkey guy.
我在农场长大
I grew up on a farm
我绝不会吃任何
and I won't eat anything
打败过我的动物
that beat me in a fight.
好吧
Okay.
你又进来了 行吧
Oh, you coming back in? Okay.
好了 现在该看看
All right, time to check and see
别的家长都带什么了
what the other parents are bringing.
你有20封未读邮件
Ooh, you have 20 unread e-mails.
是不是觉得自己挺大牌的
You must feel like a celebrity.
别的家长都放我鸽子
Yeah, the other parents were blowing me off,
所以我昨天晚上
so I had to hit them
发了一封措辞犀利的提醒
with a sharply worded reminder last night.
你的生活好残酷
Your life's brutal.
好 开头还不错
Okay, we're off to a good start.
玛丽说她会带火鸡来
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表