剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
the rest of this stuff is no good.
妈咪 你知道我最喜欢我们的树的哪一点吗
You know what I love best about our tree, Mommy?
哪一点呢 亲爱的
Oh, what's that, sweetie?
就是我们的礼物都会挂在那棵树上
That's where all our presents are gonna go.
对呀 小豆丁 因为礼物会挂得太多
Oh, that's right, sweet pea. You're not even gonna be able to
你连树的看不见呢
see the tree because all the presents.
好棒
Yay!
为什么啊
Why?
我不想在今天就让她失望
I didn't want to disappoint her today,
因为明天她肯定不会开心的
because tomorrow is gonna be brutal.
因为我们没有任何礼物放在
Yeah, because we don't have any presents to put under
晾衣架圣诞树下面啊
our drying-rack tree,
就这圣诞树还是用勺子和食物夹装饰的
which is decorated with spoons and chip clips.
孩子们明天肯定会伤心极了
I mean, those kids are gonna be devastated tomorrow
都要怪你
and it's all thanks to you.
怎么回事 我们不是和好了吗
What happened? I thought we made up.
我原谅你原谅得太快了
I forgave you too quickly.
都怪圣诞节的我心太软
Christmas Andi's just a soft-hearted fool.
走错了 这是食品室
That's the pantry!
小豆子 你怎么还没睡
Hey Butterbean, why are you still awake?
我们忘了给圣诞老人留饼干了
We forgot to put out cookies for Santa.
听着 艾米 我还是有点担心
Uh, listen, Emme, you know, I'm still a little worried
圣诞老人可能没有收到
that Santa might not have gotten the message
我们被困在匹兹堡的消息
that we're stuck in Pittsburgh.
你担心得太多了
You worry too much.
我只是希望如果他今晚没来的话
Well, I just don't want you to be disappointed
你不会太失望而已
if he doesn't come tonight.
如果圣诞老人不来的话
The only reason Santa wouldn't come
肯定是我今年表现得不好
is if I wasn't good this year.
宝贝 你是有史以来最棒的小孩子了
Oh, honey, you're the best kid there ever was.
爸爸
Daddy,
能不能给我讲个睡前故事
can you tell me a bedtime story?
好呀
Oh, okay.
坐这里来
Here, come here.
故事发生在圣诞节的前一夜
'Twas the night before Christmas.
一位英俊的王子惹得他的公主不高兴了
And a handsome prince had angered his princess
因为他傻乎乎地听了
because he foolishly listened
一个叫做老唐的笨蛋巨人的话
to an idiot giant named Don.
好像唐大伯
That's like Uncle Don.
和唐大伯一模一样
Exactly like Uncle Don.
-正中要害 -快点
- Oh, right in the jingle bells. - Come on!
-我们快去拆礼物吧 -快点
- Let's go open our presents! - Come on!
-不不不 -我们走 快走
- No, no, no,- Let's go, let's go,
-你们等等 -走走走
- you guys, hold on, wait.- let's go, let's go, let's go!
苦日子要来了
This is gonna be so tough.
你准备好了吗
Okay, you ready for this?
我先往咖啡里倒点薄荷酒
I'll just put some schnapps in my coffee.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我的天呐 简直不敢相信
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
我就告诉你圣诞老人会来吧
See, I told you Santa would come.
一个玩具屋
A doll house!
太棒了 Xbox游戏机
Oh, cool, an Xbox.
还有个漏斗
And a funnel!
怎么回事
What is happening?
这些东西哪儿来的
Where did all this stuff come from?
昨天晚上 我觉得非常内疚
Well, last night, I was feeling really bad
于是我就到后院里去
so I went out in the backyard
抬头望着星星
and I looked up at the stars,
用我所有的力量
and I wished with all my might
祈祷一个圣诞节奇迹
for a Christmas miracle.
竟然成功了
And that worked?
当然不是了
No!
我想起来我们有罗伯森家的钥匙
No, then I remembered we had a key to the Robertson's,
于是我就过去把礼物都偷来了
so I just went over there and stole everything.
你为我偷来了这美妙的一刻
You stole me my magic moment.
这是最棒的一个圣诞节
This is the best Christmas ever.
而且不用担心 我会把所有东西都放回去的
And don't worry, I'll put everything back.
等罗伯森一家人回来了
When the Robertsons get home,
他们绝对不会注意到有任何差别
everything will be just like they left it.
不过会闻到一股臭味
Except it's gonna stink,
因为我把玉米卷饼藏在他们家的通风口里了
'cause I stashed a taquito in their air vent.
好奇怪
That's weird.
我的礼物就只有这个旧本子
All I got was this old notebook.
你打开看看没有
Oh, did you open it?
天呐
Oh, my God!
这是萨沙·罗伯森的日记本
It's Sasha Robertson's diary!
她果然整了鼻子
And she did have a nose job!
真是圣诞节奇迹
It's a Christmas miracle.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表