剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
No, no, no.
其实是... 是我设的一个闹钟
No, that's a, uh, uh, an alarm that I set for myself
提醒我要对你说"我爱你"
to remind me to tell you that I love you.
我爱你 我得走了
I love you, I got to go.
等一下... 去哪
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Go where?
宝贝 我们的爱情是不需要疑问的
Babe, a love like ours is beyond questions.
听着 杯子上印名字有什么难的
Listen, what's so hard about getting a name on a glass?
算我求你了 找支记号♥笔写一个
I'm begging you, find a Sharpie and get it done.
凯蒂又打电♥话♥了 我必须回一个
Katie called again, I got to call her back.
好的 我站你前面 安迪就看不见了
Okay, I'll stand in front of you so Andi can't see.
好的 可以
Fine, fine, yeah.
凯蒂 是老爸 你没事吧
Hey, Katie, it's Dad. Are you okay?
爸爸 艾米的房♥间里有只蝙蝠在飞
Dad, there's a bat flying around in Emme's room
她被吓坏了
and she's freaking out.
蝙蝠是怎么进屋的
How did a bat get in the house?
肯定是你修保险丝时
It must have flown in
忘了关后门 让它飞进来了
when you left the back door open to fix the fuse.
好吧 没必要指责
Okay, no need to point fingers.
好了 我马上到家
All right, I-I'll be home in a minute.
听我说 告诉安迪...
Okay, listen, tell Andi, uh...
-我会编个理由的 -不不 不行
- I'll make something up. - No, no, no, no, no.
告诉她 说我必须动一下车
Uh, tell her, uh, tell her I had to move the car.
我不小心停在了卸货区了
I-I accidently parked in a loading zone.
好的 但我先要找杯烈酒给玛茜喝
Okay, but I got to find a strong drink for Marcy first.
她开始起疑心了
She's starting to get suspicious.
是吗
Really?
你感觉很难智胜她 是吗
You having a hard time outsmarting her, are you?
一直是
Oh, always.
这杯酒看着不错
Oh, this drink looks good.
叫做懵心酒
It's called a Mind Eraser.
是啊 妈妈在怀你时
Yeah. Mom must've had a few of those
肯定没少喝这酒
when she was pregnant with you.
好了 我来了
Okay! I'm here.
我来了
I'm here!
有人吗
Hello?
没事了 我把它从窗户赶出去了
Oh, it's okay, i got him to fly out the window.
是吗 我真为你骄傲
Really? Oh, I'm so proud of you.
你可以拿最佳保姆奖了
You're the best babysitter ever.
看到了吗 没什么好怕的
See that? Nothing to be scared of.
只是小小的蝙蝠
Just a little bat.
天啊 蝙蝠跑这来了
Ah! The bat's out here!
它在追我
It's chasing me!
又来
Not again.
凯蒂 这次又怎么了
Hey, Katie. What is it this time?
没事了 我这就来
Never mind, I'm coming.
你好 朋友
Hey, pal.
爸爸好
Hi, Dad.
好了 准备好没
Okay, ready?
-好了 -出来吧
- Yeah. - Out you go.
太刺♥激♥了
What a rush.
对 挺爽的 对不
Yeah, it's good, right?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah. Okay,
求你以后别作幺蛾子了 好不
please don't do that again, all right?
行了 我得走了 有事给我打电♥话♥
All right, I got to go. You call me if you need me.
妈
Hey, Mom.
宝贝 问问你们怎么样了
Hey, honey, just checking in.
别担心 爸爸刚走
Oh, uh, don't worry, Dad just left.
等等 你♥爸♥刚才在家
Wait, your-your dad was there?
对 来把泰迪的脑袋从楼梯扶栏离里出来
Yeah, to get Teddy's head out of the banister.
什么
What?
凯蒂 到底发生了什么事
Kate, what happened?
哪件事
Which time?
哪件事
"Which time?"
没什么大事
Oh, it... it's no big deal.
爸爸只有在保险丝爆了
Dad only came home when the fuse blew out,
楼上进了蝙蝠和泰迪脑袋卡住的时候回来了
when the bat was upstairs and when Teddy's head got stuck.
我还以为你们俩无话不谈呢
I thought you guys told each other stuff.
我也以为
Yeah, so did I.
好的 宝贝 估计我们很快就回家了
Okay, honey, well, I think we'll be home very soon.
好吗 拜拜
Okay? Bye-bye.
你好
Excuse me?
把你们家最贵的红酒来一瓶 谢谢
I would like your most expensive bottle of wine, please.
这个饮料太好喝了
This drink is delicious.
我甚至都不在乎杯上有没有我的名字了
I don't even care if my name's not on the glass.
这就对了
There you go.
而且里面几乎没有酒精
And there's hardly any alcohol in there,
你想喝多少就喝多少
so you could have as many as you want.
亲爱的 你挪车挪得够久的
Honey, it sure took you a long time to move the car.
是啊 我兜了好久的圈子
Yeah, well, I had to circle around forever.
几乎都要到家了
Practically ended up back at the house.
找不到停车位最讨厌了
I hate when I can't find a parking spot.
让人感觉像爆掉了保险丝
It just makes me want to blow a fuse.
这个形容还挺具体的
Well, that... that was very specifically worded.
逼得我快变身
It just drives me...
蝙蝠了
batty.
玩完了 老弟
It's over, man.
你回家三次 为什么没跟我说
Why didn't you tell me you had to go home three times?
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我一时糊涂 被这个美丽的幻想
I wasn't thinking straight because I got caught up
给迷住了
in this beautiful fantasy.
想象一下 日常的晚上
Imagine this: it's a typical night,
当孩子们累了 又吵又闹的时候
the kids are tired and fighting,
我们要怎么做
and what do we do?
我们甩手出门
We just walk out the door.
因为保姆就在那了
Because the babysitter is already there.
不错 听起来好极了
All right, I mean, that does sound pretty good.
而且凯蒂做了正确的事 一出现情况
And Katie did the right thing: every time there was a problem,
就给我打电♥话♥了
she called me.
我们可以信任她
We can trust her.
因为她是由一位优秀的母亲抚养长大的
'Cause she was raised by a good mother.
优秀 诱人性感的母亲
A good, smokin' hot mother.
行了 行了
Okay, okay.
说得太过了
Too much?
没有 我喜欢
No, I mean, I like it.
我喜欢那个幻想
I like the fantasy,
全都喜欢
I-I like the whole thing.
这样吧 我打电♥话♥给凯蒂
You know what? I'm gonna call Katie
夸夸她做得好
and tell her what a good job she's doing.
好 然后我们就继续享受夜晚
Great, great. Then let's go enjoy our night.
接下来的节目还很多 晚餐 跳舞
We still got a lot to look forward to: dinner, dancing,
大呲花和大唐鸡飞狗跳的夜晚
fireworks when Don's night goes up in flames.
亚当 她没接电♥话♥
Adam, she's not picking up.
什么
What?
今晚太顺利了
This night is going great.
我感觉能逃过一劫了
I think I'm actually gonna get away with it.
酒保 再来一杯懵心酒 快摇起来
Hey, bartender, another Mind Eraser, shaky, shaky.
五声铃 六声铃 语♥音♥信箱
Five rings, six rings... voice mail.
语♥音♥信箱了 亚当 她为什么不接电♥话♥
Voice mail, Adam! Well, why isn't she answering?
不知道 但我们现在得赶紧回家找孩子们去
I don't know, but we need to get home to our kids right now!
好的 好 马上走 我们走
All right, all right, that's it, we're out of here.
对不起 大兄弟
Sorry, buddy.
他会赔钱的
He'll pay for it.
我得走了
I-I got to go!
为什么让我付钱
Why do I have to pay for it?
根本就不是我订的
It wasn't even my reservation!
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
就差一点了
Oh, I was so close.
还是没接
Still no answer.
-你能再开快点吗 -我...
-Can you drive faster? -Well, I...
真够呛 我们开车去买♥♥炸鸡的时候
My God, when we're going for fried chicken,
你开的比飞机还快
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表