剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
孩子们 快一点
Okay, guys. Let's hurry up, '
我们今天有点晚了
cause we're running a little bit late this morning.
我的不要芥末酱
No mustard on mine.
不许订制 不许挑
No special orders, no substitutions.
这是学校午餐 没有好吃的
This is a school lunch; it's not supposed to be good.
我上班要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for work.
赶紧把午餐给他们备好
Let's finish those lunches, huh?
好 苹果 苹果 苹果
Okay, apple, apple, apple.
奶酪 奶酪 奶酪
Cheese, cheese, cheese.
泰迪不爱吃奶酪
Teddy doesn't like cheese.
不许挑
No substitutions.
好了 孩子们 走了 爱你
All right, babies, let's go. Love you.
亲 亲 亲 捏
Kiss, kiss, kiss, squeeze.
亲一个吧
How 'bout a kiss?
不许挑
No substitutions.
你在啊 老唐
Hey, there he is, Big Don.
要不要猜猜我的兜里有什么
Want to guess what's in my pocket?
玩这种小情趣应该找你老婆去
Oh, that feels like a game you should play with your wife,
不是找兄弟
not your brother.
气氛都被你搞僵了
Well, now you're making it weird.
分明是你先认真的
Well, I think you made it weird.
不提我的兜了 听好了
Okay, forget my pocket, listen up.
百老汇大街上雇我们重装厨房♥的那家
You know our kitchen remodel on Broad Street?
我帮店主把他的福特雷鸟车修好了
Well, I helped the owner get his old T-Bird running.
他感激到不行 送了我这个
He was so grateful, he gave me these.
像钢人队比赛的门票
Those look like Steelers tickets.
没错 正是 本周日
Yep, they are. For this Sunday.
50码线座位
50-yard-line seats,
134区 1号♥2号♥座椅
section 134, seats 1 and 2.
是挨着通道的
That's on the aisle!
我知道
I know!
不确定你知不知道 亚当
I'm not sure you do, Adam.
我想象中的天堂中 其中一个重要元素
When I imagine heaven, one of the necessary elements
就是去厕所方便
is convenient access to a john.
天堂里应该不用厕所
I don't think you're gonna need a toilet in heaven.
我不希望现在就跟你
Okay, I don't want to get into a religious argument
争论宗教问题
with you right now.
你这是准备
I think you're about to do
跟我说个大好事儿吧
something really fantastic for me.
听着 自从安迪重回工作岗位
Okay, well, since Andi went back to work,
我就一直忙着带孩子
I've been really busy with kid stuff
是你把这里的担子一肩扛起
and you have really picked up the slack around here.
我很乐意
Hey, I'm happy to do it.
我希望向你表示谢意 带你去看比赛
Well, I want to say thank you by taking you to the game.
我们从来没坐过这么好的座位
We've never had seats this good.
你超越了自己 兄弟
You've outdone yourself, little brother.
肯定特别好
Oh, this is gonna be great.
要我说 如果亲亲环节拍到我俩
And I say, if we make it on the kiss-cam,
我们就上吧 让观众瞧好
we go for it, give the people a show.
这都快让我后悔当年 在你小时候
You know, this almost makes me regret when you were a baby,
把你带到宠物收♥容♥所♥ 想用你换条狗的事了
and I took you to the pound to try to trade you for a dog.
怎么可能成功呢
Now, why did you think that would work?
你毛发那是相当重
You were a very hairy baby.
好啊 艾米
All right, Emme,
你拿到21点了
you got blackjack!
下注2块 赢3块
That pays three cookies to two.
-赌博最棒了 -是啊
- Gambling is the best. - Yeah.
好的 凯蒂 到你了
Yeah, all right, Katie, what do you bet?
我不玩
I fold.
泰迪把我的筹码都吃光了
Teddy ate all my chips.
-妈妈 -妈
- Hi, Mom. - Hey, Mom.
小宝贝儿们 干嘛呢
Hi, munchkins. What's going on?
爸爸在教我们玩21点 说是未雨绸缪
Daddy's teaching us blackjack in case we need a plan B in life.
好了 孩子们 上楼 写作业去
All right, kiddos, upstairs, do your homework.
瞧瞧你
Huh. Look at you.
我们俩的生活天翻地覆地改变
We've had this seismic shift in our life,
就被你这么搞定了
and you're just handling it.
-知道让我想到什么了吗 -什么
- You know what it makes me realize? - What's that?
你之前做的真是太少了
How little you were doing before.
当时我真是过着 逍遥法外的日子
Yeah, I was... I was getting away with murder.
-你猜我刚刚意识到了什么 -什么
- Hey, you know what I just realized? - What?
就我们俩了
We're alone.
我们可以独处一会儿了
Yeah, we actually get to just hang out for a minute.
-上次独处是什么时候了 -经常啊
- When was the last time we did that? - We hang out.
早上不是还一起刷牙来着
We brushed our teeth together this morning.
超可爱的
It was adorable.
你懂我的意思
Oh, you know what I mean.
感觉自从我回去工作以后
I just feel like ever since I went back to work,
我前脚出门 你后脚进门
I'm going out one door, you're coming in the other.
我希望我们之间的爱火不熄
I just want to make sure we keep the romantic spark alive.
我有爱火
Oh, I have got spark.
还是炽热烈火着 是你说的 凌晨两点
Too much spark, according to you, at 2:00 in the morning.
好吧 我说的是浪漫感觉
Okay, but I'm talking about romance.
我很想你 知道吗
You know, I miss you.
-这是什么 -什么
- What's this? - What?
-天啊 钢人队球票 -对
- Oh, my God. Steelers tickets? - Yeah.
-听我说 -你给我们俩买♥♥的吗
- Listen to this. - You got these for us?
那个
Well...
我们初次约会就是去看钢人队比赛
Because our first date was at a Steelers game.
你也想我了
Oh, you missed me, too.
当然 但是...
Okay, sure, but...
等等 你居然记得
Wait. And you remembered
周日是我们初次约会那美好日子的
that Sunday is the 17th anniversary
十七周年 还给我们买♥♥了球票
of that incredible day, and you got us these?
当然了
Apparently.
我居然会跟你废话
Why do I ever think I have to say anything to you?
你的爱火一直熊熊
You're nothing but sparks.
对头
Yeah.
还记得我们初次约会怎么收尾的吗
Hey, do you remember how our first date ended?
记得 你说
Yeah, yeah, you said
好姑娘不会在皮卡车里搞全套的
nice girls don't go all the way in pickup trucks.
真是看错你了
Boy, did I misjudge you.
是的 不过好姑娘不会
Okay, well, um, nice girls don't,
可已婚姑娘就会了
but, um, married girls do.
走
Come on.
-现在 -现在
- Right now? - Right now.
-卡车里 -卡车里
- In the truck? - In the truck.
这票买♥♥的太值了
I am so glad I got us those tickets.
老爸有招
第一季 第二集
今天早上这么安静呢
Wow, it's so calm this morning.
-你做午餐了吗 -没
- Did you already make lunches? - Nope.
我给他们报名了小饭桌
I signed them up for hot lunch.
孩子们 希望你们喜欢 茄子炖牛肉
Hey, kids, I hope you like, uh... eggplant goulash.
好吧 我走了
Okay, I got to go.
爱你 爱你 爱你
I love you. I love you. I love you.
你 跟我来
Hey, follow me.
卡车春风一度后 天涯海角随卿行
After that truck thing, I'll follow you anywhere.
就是想告诉你 昨天太浪漫了
I just wanted to say that yesterday was very romantic.
而且我有信心
And I'm confident
今晚我回家 依旧会如此
I'm gonna be feeling the same way when I get home tonight...
爱火先生
Mr. Sparky.
对这个新爱称持保留意见 但我同意
I'm not sure about the new nickname, but, uh, I am in.
谁啊
Yeah.
你在这呢
Hey, there you are!
我给你准备了惊喜
I got a surprise for you.
你俩现在有事吗
Oh, are you two in the middle of something?
没有
No, no.
亚当正要送我出门
Adam was just walking me to the door
因为他是全世界最浪漫的丈夫
because he's the most romantic husband in the world.
你都想不到他给了我什么惊喜 他...
You would not believe what he surprised me with. He...
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表