剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
-银行那边咋样 -不咋样
-How'd it go at the bank? -u202dNot good.
小商场的准备工作花太多钱了
This mini-mall job prep is costing us a fortune.
租吊车的钱 木材的钱
The rental on the crane, the lumber.
我们的账户没剩多少了
Our account balance is so low,
银行的人现在连棒棒糖都不愿给我一根
they wouldn't even give me a lollipop.
可这是我们有史以来最大的一个活
But it's the biggest job we've ever done.
现在应该在挣大钱才对
We should be rolling in the dough.
我都打算好要跟吉米·巴菲特交朋友了
I was gonna start hanging out with Jimmy Buffett.
歌♥手
这项目启动后才会有收入
We don't get paid until we start the job,
但这次许可证下发的时间有点长
and the permits are taking longer than they're supposed to.
现在入不敷出了
We just... we can't cover all these bills.
那就用信♥用♥卡♥付款
Well, then charge it to a credit card,
然后用另一张信♥用♥卡♥来付这一张
and then charge that to another credit card.
我们美国人不兴付钱
Nobody pays for anything in this country.
所以我们物质才这么丰富
That's how we all have so much stuff.
我看你是太高了缺氧吧
I don't think you're getting enough oxygen up there.
这样 我们投一些自己的钱进去
Okay, look, we're gonna have to put our own personal money in
然后卖♥♥一些股份
and float the company until we get paid.
好吧 那我出一部分钱
All right, okay, I'll kick in my share.
如果我要和吉米·巴菲特做好朋友
If I want to have a real relationship with Jimmy Buffett,
就不会是因为他看上我的钱了
he's got to like me for me.
发生什么事了 你居然在打扫
What's happening? Are you cleaning?
打扫食物间
The pantry?
这一天我梦了很多年了
I have dreamed of this day for so many years.
不不不不
No, no, no, no,
我们全家要勒紧裤腰带
we need to do a little family belt-tightening
直到小商场项目开始
until this mini-mall job starts.
我们买♥♥了太多食物 又从来不吃
Look at all this food we never eat.
我们为什么要买♥♥五袋米
Why do we have five bags of rice?
因为你没有看见
Because you didn't see the other five bags
那里面的另外五袋
that are still in there.
别紧张好吗
Look, don't get stressed, all right?
我们贷一些款给公♥司♥就是了
We'll just loan money to the company,
以前也这样干过
we've done it before.
提前跟我说一声就行
Just let me know before you do it.
我会告诉你的 早上已经这样做了
Don't worry, I will. I did it this morning.
没关系 别把全部钱投进去就行
Okay, well, as long as it wasn't all of it.
不会 当然不会
No, no, of course not.
全部都投进去了
It was all of it.
可我得给孩子们的夏令营交押金
But I have to put down the kids' deposits
不然他们就去不了了
for summer camp or we'll lose our spot.
什么 他们才不需要夏令营
What? They don't need camp.
让他们盯着墙过夏天就是了 就像我们小时候那样
Let them stare at a wall and be bored all summer like we were.
让我们意志坚定 满腔怒火
Made us strong and angry.
夏令营又不是为了他们 是为了我们
Camp's not for them; it's for us.
-什么 -对啊
- What? u202d- Yeah.
还记得去年夏天那个礼拜吗
Remember that week last summer
凯特和泰迪去了夏令营
when Kate and Teddy were at camp
艾玛去了我父母家
and Emme was at my parents?
一周不用穿裤子
No pants week.
可别告诉我你不想念那个啊
Can't tell me you're not gonna miss that.
好吧 新战略
Okay, all right, new strategy:
夏令营的优先级提到最高级别
we're gonna prioritize camp over everything else
其他事都靠边 从食物开始
around here, starting with the food.
在存货都吃光前不能买♥♥新食物
No new food until we eat everything in the house.
爸爸 我能吃点零食吗
Daddy, can I have a snack?
当然可以
Uh, you bet, yeah.
来 两升水果鸡尾酒如何
Uh, here, how about a half gallon of fruit cocktail?
好耶
Yay!
我们圣诞节干嘛费那么多心思
Why do we try so hard at Christmas? u202dI...
你哥哥的生日要到了
So, your brother's birthday is coming up,
我打算在我们家里办生日会
and I'm gonna have his party at our place.
我记得玛茜要办的
I think Marcy's planning on hosting it.
这可真有意思
Interesting.
真没想到他老婆背着我在搞阴谋
I had no idea his wife was plotting behind my back.
不不不不 我不是那个意思
Oh, no, no, no, no, I didn't mean...
谢谢你跟我站在一边
Thank you for being on my team.
我没有要跟谁站在一边
I'm not on anybody's team.
我都不知道这是在比赛什么
I don't, I don't even know what game we're playing.
好了 妈 爸
All right, Mom, Dad.
开动吧
Dig in, huh?
热狗和米饭 面包呢
Hot dogs and rice-- where's the bun?
就在米饭里滚一滚
Well, just roll it around in the rice.
它就能包起来了
It'll make its own bun.
这玩意像是在给我竖中指
Looks like it's giving me the finger.
我们现在要勒紧腰带过日子
We're just doing a little belt-tightening
因为亚当暂时没有工作
since Adam's between jobs.
什么 我并不是没有工作
Yeah-- what, no, I'm not between jobs.
我刚干完一个活 正要开始下一个
I just finished one job and I'm about to start another.
就是没有工作呗
So between jobs.
正要有新工作
In front of jobs.
繁荣萧条交替 你们开始做这生意前
Boom and bust-- that's what I warned you about
我就警告过你们的
when you started that business.
并没有萧条
There's no bust.
是繁荣 暂停 繁荣
There's boom, space, boom.
我们现在只是暂停一下
And right now we're in the space.
我觉得这顿饭挺有国际化风味的
You know, I think this meal has a real international flair.
中国棒球比赛的时候肯定就吃这个
This must be what they eat at Chinese baseball games.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what,
你需要钱的话 我借给你就是了
you need money, I'll loan you the money.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
-不用了谢谢 -好的拜托了
- No, thank you. - u202dYes, please.
到底要哪样
Well, which is it?
-不用了谢谢 -好的拜托了
- No, thank you. - u202dYes, please.
安迪 请你跟我去...
Andi, uh, can I talk to you in the...
食物间聊两句
pantry, please?
当然
Absolutely.
他们想悄悄地吵
They want to argue privately.
他不想让我们听见她赢
Yeah, he doesn't want us to hear her win. u202dMm.
-你刚在做什么呢 -那个
- What are you doing out there? - Well...
我知道你跟你♥爸♥的关系很复杂
Look, I know your relationship with your Dad is complex,
但那不会改变的
but that's not gonna change.
可如果我们从他那借钱了 能改变的就是
But if we take this loan, what can change
我们就能有配热狗的面包了
is that we'll have hot dog buns, huh?
而且孩子们能去夏令营
And the kids can go to camp,
你一个礼拜都不用洗裤子了
and you won't have to wash your pants for a week
因为根本就不用穿
'cause you won't be wearing any.
不不不不
Oh! No, no, no, no.
向家人借钱是个很糟糕的事情
Borrowing money from family is a bad idea.
会让人显现出最坏的一面
It brings out the worst in people.
理论上来说 你今天就向我借钱了
Technically, you borrowed money from me today.
你现在就显现出了最坏的一面
And it's bringing out the worst in you.
你以后会感谢我的 好吧
You will thank me later, all right?
这样做是对的
This is the right move.
那是配热狗的面包
Are those hot dog buns?
只剩两个了
There's only two left.
我是留给我俩的
I'm saving them for us.
贝贝 找到热狗面包了
Hey, Bev, they found hot dog buns.
老爸有招
第一季 第二十集
爸
Dad?
你这搞的挺华丽啊
Pretty fancy digs you got here.
这是办公室还是华美达酒店啊
Is this an office or a Ramada Inn?
华丽
Fancy?
这是警方拍卖♥♥时买♥♥来的拖车
It's a trailer we bought at a police auction.
可能死过人 也可能没有
Someone may or may not have died in here.
你过来做什么
So, uh, what brings you around?
我想过来看看你干得如何
Well, I wanted to get a look at how you're running things
既然我现在已经往公♥司♥里投钱了
now that I've invested money in the company.
不不不
No, no, no.
你没有往公♥司♥里投钱
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表