剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
我看到了你早上发给我的
I was just reading
那些撩人淘气的信息
your naughty texts from this morning,
我相信此时此刻
and I believe this is the moment
就是你说的 比赛开始
you referred to as "Go time."
我买♥♥了几个假蜡烛
And I bought us some fake candles
省得再爱火烧家了
so that we don't start another sex fire.
这是什么招 玩蒙眼睛的吗
What is that, a blindfold?
就爱你花招不断的样子
Ooh, I like that you're adding some new plays to the game.
毛巾而已 我头疼
No, it's just a washcloth. I have a headache.
抱歉 宝贝 我最近
I'm sorry, honey. I just...
实在是太忙了
I've been getting a lot of them lately.
我能为你做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
泡杯咖啡什么的
Make you some coffee or...?
不用了 谢谢 晚饭后我喝了两杯
No, thanks. I had two cups after dinner.
明天我给医生打电♥话♥
I-I'll call the doctor tomorrow.
聪明 去检查检查
That's smart. Yeah, get it checked out.
感觉真好
This is nice.
还没体验过烛光下的工作会议
We've never had a work meeting by candlelight before.
我要把昨天晚上没用到的东西
Well, I'm using everything
统统利用起来
I didn't get a chance to use last night.
想给咖啡加打发奶油的 吱声就行
So, if you want whipped cream in your coffee, let me know.
我喜欢 感觉像在参加降神会
I like it. I feel like I'm at a séance.
爷爷 对不起 你的烟是我偷的
Grandpa, I'm sorry I took your cigarettes.
谢谢你们来我家开会
Well, look, I appreciate you guys working here today.
因为安迪去看医生了
Since Andi's at the doctor,
她回来之前 我得看家
I wanted to be home when she gets back.
看医生 她没事吧
The doctor? Is she okay?
没事 她就是感觉有些太累了
Yeah, yeah. She's just feeling a little tired
头有点疼
and headachy.
听起来她得了妻管严
Hmm. Sounds like she got a case of the wifes.
各位好
Hi, guys.
医生怎么说的
Hey. So, what did the doctor say?
没什么大事
It's nothing serious.
但医生提了一项建议
?But the doctor did recommend one thing
最好我们俩私下谈
that I'm thinking we should discuss in private.
-我们该走了 -好主意
- We should go. ?- Good idea.
走吧 洛厄尔
Come on, Lowell.
走啦 爷爷
Come on, Grandpa.
怎么回事
So, uh, wh-what's going on?
医生说我的问题是激素问题
Well, the doctor says that my problem is hormonal.
不是大事啊
Oh, that's not so bad.
怎么治 吃药吗
So, what do you do for that, a pill or something?
差不多 区别就是
Kind of. In-in the sense
我不能再吃药了
that I have to stop taking a pill.
避孕药
The pill.
什么
What?
我知道
I know.
可那是最好的药
But that's the best pill.
为了避孕药 放弃所有药我都愿意
I would give up all the other pills for that pill.
当然了
Yeah.
那个药让我们可以欢乐得毫无后顾之忧
I mean, that pill lets us have fun without consequences.
我们供不起另一个后果
?We can't afford to put another consequence
上大学的学费了
through college.
就像某种神秘力量
It's like some mysterious force
要阻止我们做♥爱♥一样
is trying to stop us from having sex. I...
老爸有招
第四季
第一集
我已经断药两天了
So, um, I've been off the pill for a few days,
感觉非常好
and I feel pretty good.
好
Good.
我说我感觉非常好
I said I feel good.
裤子脱掉
Take your pants off.
中文里我最爱的四个字
My favorite four words in the English language.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们不能上来就干
We can't just do this.
没有守门员了
There's no goalie in the net. ?
那就去药店买♥♥一盒守门员
Okay, so go to the drugstore and buy a box of goalies.
时间太久了
I... That'll take too long, you know?
我的队员已经准备好 开始唱国歌♥了
My uniform's on. They sang the national anthem.
该提棍上阵打冰球了
It's-it's time to take the ice.
我们该怎么办
Well, what do we do?
家里肯定有个守门员的
There's got to be one of those things around here somewhere.
上一次我和不信任的人
When was the last time I slept with someone
上♥床♥睡觉是什么时候
I didn't completely trust?
我想到了
Oh! I got it.
我需要单身时期的盒子
I need my box of stuff from my single days.
行 我马上回来 你别动
All right, I'll be right back. Don't move.
亲爱的
Hey, there.
真好
That was fun.
当然了 一直都很好
Yeah. It's always fun.
这就是它的优点
That's the thing about it.
不过不一样了
It was different, though.
转圈是很好玩
It's great to go for a spin,
但风已经吹到脸上后
but it's hard to wear a helmet
很难戴上头盔了
when I've already felt the wind in my face.
如果你不爱戴
Well, if you don't like wearing one of those,
还有其他的避孕方式
there's other forms of birth control.
最好的避孕方式
The best birth control
就是我再把胡子留出来
is if I grow a mustache again.
一股椒盐饼干味
It smelled like pretzels.
我们筛选一下方法
Okay, well, let's narrow down our options, right?
首先肯定不能有激素
We know it has to be hormone-free,
所有带激素的都不行
so all that stuff is no good.
而且
Yeah. And it'd be great
不能在激♥情♥时刻
if using it didn't require a time-out
中场喊停
just when things are getting hot and heavy.
同意 插播广♥告♥的时机不对
Agreed. That is a bad time for a commercial break.
好的
Okay, but...
我们可以解决这个问题
we can work around that
只需要其中一个人提前准备好
if one of us is prepared in advance.
但我不想提前计划好
Yeah. Yeah, but-but I don't want to schedule it.
我就是为了可以随时开场
Being able to do it whenever I want
才结婚的
is the whole reason I got married.
当然还有很多爱
Besides all the love.
但起因还是那个
But that got me in the door.
在我们找到办法之前
Okay, but, you know, u-until we figure it out,
只能先老老实实的了
we need to keep our hands to ourselves.
行 没问题
Yeah, well, sure. No big deal.
我们都结婚20年了 能有多难
We've been married 20 years. How hard can it be?
一周后
这是我一生中最难熬的一周
This has been the hardest week of my life.
你像个狐媚子一样 给我倒着咖啡
You're over here pouring coffee like a minx.
挑逗着我
Teasing me.
因为是禁忌之爱
Just knowing we can't do it
让我们更欲♥火♥焚身了
makes me want to do it even more.
要是知道上次是最后一次了
If I had known our last time was gonna be our last time,
我表现肯定更好
I would've put on a better show.
好的
Okay.
我们把预算做出来吧
Let's figure out this budget.
数字最无聊了 应该可以灭火
Oh, numbers are boring. That should help.
我们的新房♥翻修的预算
Okay. We are way over budget
已经大大超支了
on the new house we're flipping.
需要降低固定设施的费用
We need to bring down the cost of the fixtures.
固定设施
Fixtures?
那真是
Well, that's, uh...
应该
Should be...
你握笔的方式一定要那么性感吗
Do you have to hold your pencil like that, all sexy?
我就是这么写字的
That's... that's just the way I write. You know.
快 然后又不那么快
Fast, and then not so fast.
你灼热的目光快把我的衬衣烧出洞了
Can feel your eyes burning a hole through my shirt.
我喜欢
I like it.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表