剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Look, I didn't know. I'm sorry.
你也应该愧疚 你惹你♥爸♥不高兴了
You should be. You've, you've upset your father...
你也让我非常非常不高兴
and you've upset me very, very much.
好吧 好吧 我会找到办法
All right, all right. I'll figure out a way
补偿他的
to make it up to him.
妈 我希望也能做点什么
And, Ma, I wish there was something I could do
补偿你
to make it up to you, too.
那么
Well...
有一件事
There is one thing.
玛茜 我们谈过了 安迪和我觉得
Marcy, we talked about it, and Andi and I think
老唐的生日应该在妈妈家办 不在你家
that Don's birthday should be at Mom's house and not yours.
什么 我们同意
What's the... We agree
为一位已婚成年男士办生日派对的
that the, uh, best person to throw a birthday party
最佳人选就是他妈妈
for a married, adult man is his mother.
亚当 安迪 这话从何而来
Oh, Adam, Andi, this is out of nowhere.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
我们觉得有必要告诉你
We just thought it was important to tell you
因为你做菜太咸了
because your cooking is too, too salty.
你们有什么把柄落她手里
What does she have on you?
太多了
So much.
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪Happy birthday to you♪
好了
All right! u202d
我不想说这是有史以来最棒的生日派对
I don't want to say this is the best party ever,
但要是有人这么评论我也不介意
but I wouldn't mind if somebody else said it.
真贴心 贝贝
It was lovely, Bev.
既然老唐的生日派对是你牵头
And since you hosted Don's birthday,
那我只能组织圣诞节派对才公平了
it's only fair that I host Christmas.
大家都听见了 我赢了
Everybody heard it, I win.
玛茜的左勾拳攻击来得真是无缘无故
Marcy with the left hook out of nowhere.
爸 吃蛋糕吗
Dad, you want a piece of cake?
不用了
I'm fine.
我尽力了
Well, I did everything I could.
不 你给他蛋糕
No, you, you offered him cake.
你得给他爱
Y-you need to offer him love.
什么
What?
我是说 走过去 结结实实抱住他
I say walk over and give him a big hug.
那样真棒
Ooh, that's good.
一点都不棒
No, it's not.
上次我用胳膊环住他的时候
Last time I had my arms around him,
是因为他吃肉丸噎到了
he was choking on a meatball.
你知道吗 我知道怎么办了
You know what? I know what to do.
爸
Hey, Dad, um...
你知道我和老唐正在组装的
You know that, that old motorcycle
那辆旧摩托车吗
that Don and I are putting back together?
化油器的浮筒我们没法搞定
Well, I'm having a problem with the float bowl on the carburetor.
你能看一眼吗
Think you could take a look at it?
算帮我们个大忙
It'd really be a big help.
好啊 没问题
Well, yeah, yeah, sure.
可以的
I-I can do that.
但你用不着我
But you don't need me.
我需要
Well, sure I do.
这方面你很善长的
Oh, you're really great at that stuff.
是啊
Yeah. Well...
谢谢
Thanks.
说是你跟他学的
Say you learned it from him.
你能不能不这样 我们正在谈
Would you mind? We're doing it.
周六怎么样
So, uh, so Saturday, then?
我很期待
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
他们是不是说你该拥抱我
Are they saying that you should hug me?
是啊
Yeah.
不能做 我们抱一次
We can't do it. We give them one,
他们会一直都想看的
they'll want it all the time.
有一天 我被逼着
You know, the other day, I was forced
直面我最大的恐惧之一
to face one of my biggest fears.
跟全世界分享我的天赋
Sharing my gift with the world.
我让图书馆员爱上我之后 才意识到
And I realized, after I made a librarian fall in love with me...
什么
What's that now?
我意识到
That...
我隐藏这些真是太自私了
It would just be selfish for me to keep what I have hidden.
坐好了 放轻松
So sit back and relax.
我有预感
Something tells me
这三个小时的演奏结束后 我们会亲密得多
we're gonna be a lot closer after this three-hour journey.
居然没人抖腿 什么反应都没有吗
What, not even a foot tap? Nothing?
你哥在弹琴呢 快抖腿
Your brother's playing! Tap your foot!
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表