剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
in high school either.
我相信你 你长得就好欺负 孩子
Oh, I believe it. You seem soft, son.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这才叫派对
Now we got a party.
你为什么穿成这样
Why are you dressed like that?
你这个贴心可笑的男人
You... sweet, ridiculous man.
我希望加入臭汗墨菲队
I want to be on Team Sweaty Murphy.
虽然你的队服很丑
Even though you have really bad uniforms.
亲爱的 你不用这么做的
Honey, you didn't have to do this.
我得这么做
Yes. I did.
相信我
And believe me,
现在我理解了
now I understand
你当时的感受
how you must've felt.
浑身都在流臭汗
Sweaty... in every area.
还觉得丢人
And humiliated.
吉姆
Hey, Jim.
你真的懂我了
Oh... Now you do get me.
这个队太烂了 带我回家
This team sucks. Take me home.
看他为我穿了什么
Ugh. Look what he wore for me.
他是最可爱的吧
Is he not the cutest?
我们想表明自己的态度
Well, we wanted to make a point.
我们 还有谁
We? W-We who?
我们啊
We...
玛茜
Marcy?
我不想参加了 亚当
I don't want to do this anymore, Adam!
玛茜
Marcy!
真够味
That's the stuff!
好的 我拿了钥匙
Okay, I got my keys,
拿了机票
I got the tickets.
拉斯维加斯 我们来了
Vegas, here we come!
我必须要说 我真没想到
I got to tell you, I didn't think
这次居然能去成
this would actually happen.
那个假医生的折扣还有的吧
Hey, are we still getting the fake doctor discount?
有 我写好了90分钟关于脚的演讲稿
Yeah. I just got to write a 90-minute speech about feet.
起的名字叫
I got the title.
脚 你双腿的手
...The Hands of Your Legs."
好的 大伙 走吧 我们往机场走
Okay, guys. Come on. We're gonna drop you at Nana's
顺路给你们送奶奶家去
on the way to the airport.
爸爸 我嗓子疼
Daddy, my throat hurts.
什么 不要啊
What? No. No, no, no.
亲爱的 过来
Aw, honey. Come here.
亚当 她发烧了
Oh, Adam. She's got a fever.
不要啊
No! No, no, no.
没错 泰迪也烧起来了
Yep. Teddy's warm, too.
每年都这样
Every year.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do? Uh...
别看我 我是脚科医生
Don't look at me. I'm a foot doctor.
古波们 注意身后
Goobs, watch your tail.
那个30级的异形
This guy's level 30 xenomorph.
打得漂亮 零度独行侠
Nice shot, LonerZero!
击掌 大伙
High five, guys.
够了 下周末我们去钓鱼
Okay, that's it. We're going fishing next weekend.
我给你买♥♥支气♥枪♥
And I'm buying you a BB gun.
这才叫击掌
And this is how you high five.
用两只手
With another hand.
拉斯维加斯
大家早上好
Good morning, folks.
德·伯恩斯 脚科医生
Von Burns, foot doctor.
脚专家
Foot specialist.
脚员 你们也可这么叫
Footballer, if you will.
我们来了解一下脚这个词
Let's break down the word "Feet."
源于拉丁词汇 Feetatoe
From the Latin word "Feetatoe."
十根脚趾 两只脚
Ten toes, two feet.
五根脚趾 一只脚
Five toes, one foot.
大家好好体会一些 给大家
I'm gonna let that sink in for the next...
88分钟时间
88 minutes.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我要用我的双脚 走到吧台
I'm gonna walk with my feet to the back bar,
给自己倒杯朗姆酒加可乐
get myself a nice little rum and Coke.
这就是我的双脚 女士们先生们
These are my feet, right here, ladies and gentlemen.
我的双脚正走向吧台
My feet are walking toward the bar in the back.
感谢各位的到来 请继续享受88分钟
Thank you for coming out. Enjoy the next 88 minutes.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表