剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
我想这样我们也不用做什么事了
And I guess it would be less work for us.
会吗
Would it be?
我不知道 走一步看一步了
I don't know, let's just do it and see.
对 我想我们可以
Yeah, I mean, I suppose we could do
在那里完成所有的圣诞前夕传统
all our Christmas Eve traditions down there, right?
比如说 买♥♥圣诞树
I mean, like, buying the tree,
包装礼物
and wrapping the presents,
给你包装礼物时
and bandaging your paper cuts
被纸割伤的地方贴创口贴
from wrapping the presents.
三代同堂
Three generations,
一起庆祝节日
celebrating the holiday together.
刚才的惊讶劲儿已经过去了
You know, now that I'm over the surprise of it,
我得说 这主意听起来太棒了
I got to say, that sounds pretty good.
我给它取名为"三代同庆圣诞"
I'll call it "Christmas Through the Generations."
我们从来没有
You know, we've never
穿着同样的毛衣和我父母一起拍照
taken a picture with my parents all in the same sweater.
你快让我晕了 老婆
You are knocking me out, lady.
而且我依然可以享受圣诞清晨的神奇时刻
And I'll still get my magic moment Christmas morning.
我喜欢
I love it.
我去查去弗吉尼亚州的航♥班♥
I'm gonna go check flights to Virginia.
真是好主意
That's a great idea. Yeah.
我得说 我觉得自己有点傻
You know, I got to say, I feel a little silly
居然没想到这点子
that I didn't think of this one myself.
你得承认
Well, you got to admit,
不用做事
all this free time
真让人放松
has been pretty relaxing, right?
对
Yeah.
奇怪 但放松
Weird, but relaxing.
我跟我父母谈过了
Oh, I talked to my parents
他们把一切都安排好了
and they are taking care of everything.
他们甚至为我们完成了
They even had our traditional
传统的圣诞节前吵架
pre-Christmas fight for us.
孩子们的礼物也准备好了
Oh, and we're all set on the kids' gifts.
我在网上买♥♥好
I ordered everything online,
直接寄到弗州了
I had it sent directly to Virginia.
太棒了
It was amazing.
我选一样礼物
I'd pick one thing
然后网上就说
and the Internet would say,
如果你喜欢这个
"If you like this,
那么也会喜欢这个
you might also like this."
的确每次我都喜欢
And I did, every time.
妈妈 我给圣诞老人的信写完了
Mommy, I finished my letter to Santa.
做得好 宝贝
Oh, good job, sweetie.
以防他没收到之前的17封
Just in case he didn't get your first 17.
我不冒任何险
I'm not taking any chances.
怎么样
So, how'd you do?
都买♥♥了
I got everything,
除了妹妹
except the baby sister.
妈 你有告诉爸爸之前谁来过了吗
Mom, did you tell Dad about who stopped by earlier?
对 隔壁的卡罗尔·罗伯森
Oh, yeah, Carol Robertson from next door.
她给了门钥匙
Yeah, she dropped off her keys
这样他们不在家时我们可以帮忙照看
so we could watch their place while they're away,
但其实
but really,
只是找借口吹嘘
it was really just an excuse to brag
两周的夏威夷之行
about their two-week vacation to Hawaii.
你有告诉她接下来三天
Well, did you tell her that we'd be spending
我们要在弗吉尼亚海滩过吗
the next three days in Virginia Beach,
那可是弗州的夏威夷
the Hawaii of Virginia?
说了 她说她认识的人
Yeah, she said we had the shortest vacation
我们的假期最短
of anyone she knew.
然后狂甩头发
And then she flipped her hair so hard
差点摔在门廊上
she almost fell off the porch.
对
Yeah,
萨沙·罗伯森是我们班上最刻薄的女生
Sasha Robertson is the meanest girl in our class.
她发起谣言说我戴了假发
She started a rumor that I wear a wig.
我知道她整了鼻子
And I know she got a nose job.
凭什么脸被排球砸中
I mean, sure, you get hit in the face
鼻子就应该变漂亮
with a volleyball and your nose gets cuter?
你为什么不告诉大家你没戴假发
Why can't you just tell people you don't wear a wig?
在初中
In middle school,
你越是否认什么
the more you deny something,
大家就越相信什么
the more people believe it.
扯一下 爸
Give it a yank, Dad.
她的头发有问题
Something's going on there.
我这就走人 放手去干
Okay, I'm gonna walk away. You do what you need to do.
平安夜早上好 亲爱的
Merry Christmas Eve morning, babe. Huh?
亲爱的 昨晚应该在纽约出现的大风雪
Honey, that blizzard that was supposed to hit New York last night?
却出现在我们这里了
It hit us instead. u202d
他们说比75年那场还厉害
They say it's bigger than the blizzard of '75.
认输了吧 75年
Ha! Take that, '75.
不 机场关闭了
No, the airports are closed.
我们怎么去我爸妈家
How are we gonna get to my parents'?
我有整箱的全家福毛衣
I mean, I have a suitcase full of matching sweaters
我需要老人家来穿上
and I need some old people to wear them.
好的 B计划
Okay, plan B:
我们开车去弗州
we are driving to Virginia.
谁不喜欢公路旅行啊 对吗
Yeah, who doesn't like a road trip, right?
能见度太差更添趣味
And the lack of visibility will make it exciting.
就像电子游戏
Like a video game.
开暖气 好冷
Turn up the heat, it's cold.
希望你的假发不会结冰
I hope your wig doesn't freeze.
等你睡着了我会掐死你
I'm going to choke you while you're sleeping.
好了
All right, all right.
圣诞节过完了再掐
No choking until after Christmas.
看
Look,
罗伯森一家不断在发
the Robertsons keep posting
夏威夷的比基尼自♥拍♥照
bikini selfies from Hawaii.
给我
Give me that.
给我
Hey, give me that.
给我
Give me that!
好的 我们出发
All right, let's hit the road.
弗州 我们来了
Virginia, here we come.
我想我们没动
I don't think we're moving.
伙计们 我想我们不可能去弗州过圣诞节了
Guys, I don't think we're making it to Virginia for Christmas.
那我回屋了
Then I'm going back inside.
外面风大
It's windy out there.
把你的假发戴紧
Hold on to your wig.
你可别睡着了 泰迪
Don't fall asleep, Teddy.
永远别睡着
Don't ever fall asleep.
我可以给车铲条路出来
Well, I could try and dig us out.
不是吧
Oh, no.
道路刚刚都被封闭了
They just closed all the roads.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, all right,
我们就在家过圣诞吧
so we'll have just have Christmas at home.
像以前一样
Like we always do.
但是这跟以前不一样了
But it won't be the same.
我们什么都没准备
I mean, we don't have anything ready.
我们连圣诞树都没有
We don't even have a tree.
也许我们有呢
Or do we?
好吧 我猜你知道该把这棵树放哪儿
Okay, I think you know where you can put that.
我知道这很糟糕
Oh, I know it's awful.
但是我们也不能控制天气呀 爸爸
But we can't control the weather, Dad.
什么
What?
为什么亚当会很失落
Why would Adam be disappointed?
结果来拜访你们是他的主意
Coming to see you was his idea.
直接挂断
Just hang up.
所以去弗吉尼亚州根本就是你的诡计
So this whole trip to Virginia was a scam.
你背着我
You went behind my back,
操控我的父母
you manipulated my parents,
计划了一连串的事件
and you set into motion a chain of events
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表