剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
You said it was a Little League.
确实是个小联赛 才四个队
Well, it is a little league. There's only four teams.
好吧 我直接打给凯蒂
Okay. I-I'll just call Kate.
我们追踪了凯特的手♥机♥ 上面显示她在这里
We've been tracking Kate's phone. It says she's here.
通了
It's ringing.
为什么你的口袋在振动
Why is your pocket buzzing?
可这是凯蒂的手♥机♥
But that-that's Kate's phone.
-为什么凯蒂的手♥机♥会在你手里 -也许是
- Why do you have Kate's phone? - I-I guess I grabbed it
我早上过去的时候拿错了
by accident when I was over there this morning.
看起来跟我的一样
It looks just like mine.
也许是
Or...
凯蒂故意跟老唐换了手♥机♥ 想甩掉我们
Katie switched phones with Don to throw us off.
她肯定是发现我们打开了追踪应用
Yeah, she must've figured out that we turned her tracking on.
我们煞费苦心 只抓到这么个酒鬼
And we wasted all day chasing down this barfly.
我是运动员
Hey. I'm an athlete.
是吗 喝着啤酒在做的运动
Yeah, if-if you can drink beer while you're doing it,
不能称为体育运动
it's not a sport.
可问题是
Yeah, but the problem is,
我们又不知道凯蒂在哪里了
once again, we have no idea where Katie is.
算了
You know what?
别管隐私了 直接看她手♥机♥吧
Forget privacy. We're going into her phone.
我们别无选择
Well, we don't have a choice.
她简直是反侦察大♥师♥
She's like a counterintelligence mastermind.
她简直就是杰森·伯恩[《谍影重重》]
We're dealing with freaking Jason Bourne here.
窥探青少年女孩大脑的二十分钟
20 minutes inside a teenage girl's brain.
太恐怖了
That was terrifying.
如果她们是未来 我们完了
If they're the future, we're doomed.
她大脑里不是拉操作杆的小丑
She doesn't have a clown pulling levers,
简直是扔香蕉的猴子
she's got a monkey throwing bananas.
至少现在我们知道她在哪里了
Well, at least we know where Kate is now.
她和曼迪约好了
She and Mandy made plans
要去比肯街咖啡店见几个女孩
to meet some girls at Beacon Street Coffee.
对 而且她们的短♥信♥还会放烟花
Yeah. And then they somehow made their texts set off fireworks.
等惩罚完她 我得让她教教我怎么弄的
After we punish her, I'm gonna make her show me how to do that,
也太好玩了
because that's just fun.
你上次去送她们时穿的红色运动裤
Mandy sure has a lot to say about those red sweatpants
可是被曼迪吐槽了半天
you wore to drop-off last week.
什么 她之前说很喜欢啊
What? She said she liked them.
她是很喜欢吐槽吧
She liked making fun of them.
一个男人当众穿运动裤
You know, when a man's wearing sweatpants in public,
那天就已经很倒霉了
things have already gone wrong for him that day.
曼迪
Mandy!
我们去抓凯蒂的包
Let's go bust Katie.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
要是误伤了曼迪 我也完全不介意
But if Mandy catches a little shrapnel, that's okay, too.
她在那儿 在那儿
Oh, there she is, there she is, there she is.
她不过是在咖啡店
Why would Katie lie about
见个熟人 为什么撒谎
meeting people we know at a place that we'd let her go?
对 就像杰森·伯恩好不容易跳下大楼
Yeah. It's like Jason Bourne jumped off a building
结果就只是为了见他的朋友吐槽狂魔曼迪
just to hang out with his judgy friend Mandy.
真是想不通啊
It just doesn't make any sense.
对 我们小时候从不会为这种事撒谎
Yeah, we didn't lie about stuff like this when we were kids.
我们不需要撒谎
Well, we didn't have to.
只要早上出去
We'd just walk out the door in the morning,
赶天黑前回来就行
and made sure we were home by dark.
对 我爸妈就喜欢这种三不管
Yeah. My parents liked it that way.
省下来的时间我爸好抽烟
It freed up time for my dad to smoke cigarettes
穿着背心拿着水管洗车道
and hose down the driveway in his tank top.
他身前身后都是毛
So much hair everywhere,
完全看不清正反面
you couldn't tell if he was coming or going.
你说凯蒂和我们撒谎是不是
Hey, do you think Katie lied to us
因为想要像我们当时的自♥由♥
because she wants the freedom we had?
我们要随时随地知道她的行踪
You know, I mean, we know where she is every second of her life.
对 但这是我们必须要做的 对吧
Well, yeah, but we have to, right?
时代变了
I mean, times have changed.
互联网教会我们
The Internet has taught us
这世上除了我们每个人都是
that literally every other person in the world besides us
性变♥态♥
is a cranked-up sex maniac.
我知道 我懂 但...
I know, I know. I just...
我从没从凯蒂的角度想过这个问题
I never thought about it from Katie's side before.
我小时候的很多美好时光都是
You know, some of my best times as a kid
在我在外面独自晃荡的时候
were when I was out there in the world, on my own.
好吧 她从未有过这种感受
Yeah. She'll never have that feeling.
还挺悲哀的
It's kind of sad.
是
Yeah.
-走 我们去抓她 -别 亚当
- Okay, let's go bust her. u202d- No, Adam.
什么 这件事就这么过去了吗
What? We're not gonna do anything?
你刚不是说你理解她了吗
Well, you just said you understood her.
对 我是理解她
Well, yeah, I understand her.
但我为了她跑了这么远
But I've been running all over town,
又热 又饿 总得拿她出个气吧
I'm hot, I haven't had lunch, and somebody's got to pay.
-好了 -而且 我们说好了
- Okay... u202d- Plus, we agreed
不能让凯蒂觉得她把我们糊弄了
that we can't let Katie think she's smarter than us.
别担心 我们想个办法
Look, don't worry, all right? We will figure out a way
让她知道到底谁才是管事的
to let her know who's really in charge.
好吗 走吧
Okay? Come on.
我还饿着呢
I still haven't heard the word "Lunch."
一会儿就给你吃
And we will get you some lunch.
凯蒂之所以跟我们撒谎
I'm telling you, if Katie feels the need to lie to us
就是因为我们管太多
because we're looking over her shoulder,
不如我们彻底不管了 看她怎么办
let's see how she feels when we don't look at all.
如果她觉得那样正好呢
But what if she feels good?
不会的 相信我 我们得改改
She won't. Trust me. We need to change it up.
她对我们的战术太了解了
She beats us because she knows our whole playbook.
跑 跑 过 迂回
Run, run, pass, punt.
对 这回我们要回传球
Yeah, but this time we'll blow her mind
打她个措手不及
and hit her with the flea flicker.
我就喜欢你跟我聊橄榄球
I love it when you talk football to me.
她回来了
Here she comes.
我回来了
Hey, guys.
我知道我回晚了 别生气
I know I'm late, don't freak out.
晚了吗 没注意
Oh, you're late? Hmm, hadn't noticed.
你都不问问我
Oh, okay, well, aren't you gonna ask me
在曼迪家玩得怎样吗
how things went at Mandy's house?
不问 你想问吗
I'm not. Are you?
我猜猜 自♥拍♥ 自♥拍♥
Uh, let me guess: selfie, selfie,
曼迪嘲笑我穿的衣服
Mandy made fun of something I'm wearing.
我们完全不好奇
We're good.
就这样吗
So that's it?
那你想怎样
Well, what else would there be?
不知道 你们以前不是总问东问西吗
I don't know, you guys just usually have a lot of questions.
你都14了 就像你说的
Well, I mean, you're 14 now; it's like you said,
我们不用再时刻盯着你了
you don't need us looking over your shoulder all the time.
要是在100年前
I mean, if this was a hundred years ago,
你都生五个娃了
you'd have five kids by now.
但...
But...
你别说了好吧 我们看书呢
Uh, could you keep it down? We're reading.
你俩到底怎么了
Okay, what is going on here?
我出去了一整天
I-I mean, I was gone all day,
你们却什么都不问吗
and you're not asking any questions?
我根本没在曼迪家
You know, I wasn't even at Mandy's.
什么
What?
对 你没想到吧
Yeah, and you had no idea.
我要是掉阴沟里了怎么办
I could've been in a ditch.
你俩今天都干什么了
I mean, where have you guys even been all day?
在图书馆
The library.
这到底是怎么了 我很不喜欢
I don't know what's going on here, but I don't like it.
这么说…
So...
我们不管你 你反而难受了
you don't like it when we're hands off,
然而我们管你的时候
and you also don't like it
你不是也难受吗
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表