剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
我会铺垫很多 一层又一层的谎言
I layer it... lie upon lie.
就好像一盘谎言千层面
Like a delicious lasagna of deception.
是这样 安迪认为
All right, look, Andi thinks
我们一起相处的时间不够多
we don't spend enough time together, okay?
她看见了球票 整个人都很开心
She saw the tickets, she got all excited.
我别无选择 只能请她去
I had no choice. I had to invite her.
我不想提这事
You know, I'd hate to bring up the fact
可你溜走去给幼儿园做杯子蛋糕的时候
that while you've been off making cupcakes for kindergarten,
可是我在罩着你
I've had your back here.
我看你挺想提这事的
I don't think you hated to bring that up at all.
没有错 感觉好极了
You're right. I loved it.
无论如何吧 我要带安迪去
Okay... bottom line, I'm taking Andi.
我早该预料到了
Okay. I guess that's par for the course.
-这什么意思 -意思就是说
- What does that mean? - It's a golf expression.
你玩我也不是一次两次了
That means it's normal for you to screw me over.
别啊老唐 就一场比赛而已
Oh. Come on, Don, it's just one game.
我们下次再一起去呗
We'll go to another game.
并不仅仅是一场比赛 这成了一个惯例
It's more than one game; it's a pattern.
就好像安迪回去上班的时候
It's like when Andi went back to work.
你把一切都改变了 你都不怎么过来了
You changed everything up. You're hardly ever here.
你都没想过这事会怎么样影响我
You didn't even think about how it would affect me.
你说你很乐意的
You said you were happy to do it.
那是因为你要给我钢人队的票
Because you were giving me Steelers tickets.
我告诉你
Okay, you know what?
以后别给我打电♥话♥了
Don't call me anymore.
我要拉黑你的号♥码
I'm blocking your number.
我们合伙做生意呢
We run a business together.
那我就下班以后拉黑你的号♥码
Then I'll block it after business hours.
行吧 那你每天早上解除屏蔽
All right, so... so you're gonna unblock me every morning,
然后每天晚上再拉黑
and then block me again every night?
对 我会学着拉黑名单的
Yes. I will learn how to block calls.
而且在可预见的将来每天操作两次
And do it twice daily for the foreseeable future.
我就是这么生气
That's how angry I am.
孩子们都送到玩伴那里去了
Okay, kids are all dropped off at their playdates.
我们去看比赛吧
Let's go to the game.
你为什么不♥穿♥钢人队的队服
Hey, why aren't you wearing your Steelers jersey
那件衣服你从来都不洗
that you never wash because
因为洗了会输比赛
it "Totally affects the outcome of the game"?
亲爱的 我得告诉你件事
Listen, honey, I got to tell you something,
你会很生气 但是
and it might make you mad, but...
我得带老唐一起去看比赛
I think I got to take Don to the game.
为什么
What? Why?
他已经三天没跟我说话了
Well, he hasn't talked to me in three days.
他最近实在是累得够呛
He's all bent out of shape because of all the extra stuff
因为你回去上班之后他干了很多额外工作
he's been doing for me since you went back to work,
所以 我觉得如果我带他去看比赛
and I think... I think if I take him to the game,
他可能会原谅我
he might forgive me.
可能你说得对
You know what? Maybe you're right.
等等听我说 我... 等一下
Now, hold on, just hear me out. I... Wait.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
我们是没有考虑到这对他会有多大影响
Well, we never thought about how this would affect him.
就自己决定了 所以
We just went off and did it. So...
对 你应该带他去看比赛
yeah, you should take him to the game.
我理一下
So just to be clear...
我跟老唐去看比赛 他就不会再生气了
I go to the game with Don, and he's not mad at me anymore;
你不去看比赛 但你也不生我气
you don't go to the game, and you're also not mad at me?
对
Right.
我这不是在做梦吧
And I'm not dreaming?
亲爱的 我不敢相信
Oh, honey, I can't believe
你心里一直揣着这事
you've been carrying this around so long.
其实如果我们彼此坦诚
You know that if we're honest with each other,
这事商量商量就行了
we can just work this stuff out.
是
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
我现在感觉好多了
I do feel better.
很好
Good.
但是还有一件小事我没有提
But there is one tiny thing I haven't mentioned.
宝贝 你这么贴心
Babe... you were thoughtful enough
为了周年纪念去买♥♥了球赛票
to buy us Steelers tickets for our anniversary.
对不对
Right?
你说什么我都不会生气的
Nothing you say can ruin that.
算了 还是看完比赛回来再说吧
You know what, maybe it can wait till after the game.
你确定 也许现在说出来会更好
Are you sure? It might feel better to say it now.
-我不觉得 -好吧
- I don't think so. - Okay.
其实还正好
Well, this is actually good.
孩子们需要买♥♥新衣服
I mean, the kids need new clothes, and...
而且自从我回去工作 也很久没逛街了
since I went back to work, I kind of miss buying tiny shoes.
-行了 去给老唐打电♥话♥吧 -不行
- All right, well, go call Don. - I can't.
我得直接过去
I'll have to go over there.
他把我拉黑了
He blocked my number!
玛茜 我来找老唐
Oh, hey, Marcy. I'm looking for Don.
我要带他去看钢人队比赛 他人呢
I'm taking him to the Steelers game. Where is he?
按说应该是跟你去看钢人队比赛了
Oh, he's supposedly at a Steelers game with you.
一个小时以前就走了 说你俩一起开车去
He left an hour ago, said you guys were tailgating,
不过 你也没去啊
but, um... you're not there.
好的 拜拜
Okay, good-bye.
等一下
Hold on a second.
你为什么没有去
Why aren't you at the game?
我们要去的
W-We are.
老唐已经去了
Well, Don is.
但是我们忘了炭笔
But we forgot charcoal.
所以我让老唐一个人在体育馆等着
So I left Don at the stadium,
我来拿炭笔
and I came here to get some.
挺傻的
But that was dumb.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在后悔某些决定
Just regretting certain choices.
比如决定来着
Like coming here.
不过你今天挺好看的
You look great, by the way.
额头上愤怒的皱纹 开始加深
Those angry lines in your forehead, very becoming.
快滚不送
Okay, good-bye.
老唐 你在这呢
Don! There you are.
你别再拉黑我了
You got to unblock me.
我直截了当跟你说了
Okay, I'm gonna say this fast.
安迪说我可以带你去看比赛
Andi said I could take you to the game.
-什么 -没错 我们赶紧走吧
- What?! - Yeah. So let's get going.
你可能会不喜欢的部分 上车再说
I'll tell you the part you might not like in the car.
好
Okay. Oh, oh-oh.
玛茜
Hey, Marcy.
对 我跟亚当在球场
Yeah, I'm here at the game with Adam.
说"炭笔" 说"炭笔"
Say "Charcoal," Say "Charcoal"!
他去家里了
He came over to the house?
炭笔 炭笔
Charcoal. Charcoal!
是吗 玛茜
oh, oh, is that right, Marcy?
你说我撒谎 证据呢
You think I'm lying? Prove it.
这呢 老唐
Hello, Don.
她跟踪你来的
She tailed you.
粗心鬼
Sloppy.
粗心鬼亚当
Sloppy Adam.
你为什么要撒谎呢 老唐
Why do you have to lie, Don?
是的 我承认过去犯过错
Okay, yes, I've made mistakes in the past,
但事实是 今天的事都怪亚当
but the fact is, today is all Adam's fault.
-不是吧 兄弟 -因为亚当骗了安迪
- Come on, man! - See, I had to lie to you,
所以我只能对你撒谎了
because Adam lied to Andi,
给他打掩护 保护我的小♥弟♥弟♥
so I had to cover for him to protect my baby brother.
这事是你起的头
So you started this?
我一直觉得兄弟俩中 你是那个懂事的
You know, I always thought you were the good brother,
诚实的 靠得住的人
the honest, dependable one.
无聊吗 有点 但至少你值得信任啊
A little boring, yes, but at least you could be trusted.
你有什么要为自己辩护的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
我...我们...
Well, I... W-We...
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表