剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
And then,
另一个学校的拉拉队员
a cheerleader from the other school
看见我穿着这套艾迪·墨菲的衣服
saw me in my Eddie Murphy suit
冲我甩了一下马尾 然后她说
and she flipped her little ponytail at me and she said,
快看 是汗臭墨菲
"Oh, hey, look, it's..." sweaty Murphy.
什么
What?
你怎么知道的
But how did you know that?
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
你就是汗臭墨菲
You're Sweaty Murphy?
我参加了那场比赛
I played in that game.
我们在碰头的时候还聊到你
We talked about you in the huddle.
我们笑得都不行了 他们还冲我们扔旗子
We laughed so hard, they threw a flag.
不不不不
No, no, no, no,
你要知道这件事 唯一的可能性是...
the only way you would know that is if...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你就是那个梳马尾辫的
You're the girl with the ponytail.
你就是那个穿套装的
And you're the girl in the suit,
简直太好玩了
this is so funny!
你并不觉得好玩
You don't think it's funny.
还好你没什么事
Well, I'm just glad
我很庆幸 因为外面传说
you're okay, because word on the street was
汗臭墨菲疯掉了
that Sweaty Murphy went crazy
去了哪里的流浪之家
and ended up in a home somewhere.
我家
Yeah, my home.
不敢相信我居然娶了汗臭墨菲
I can't believe I married Sweaty Murphy!
一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
有一点好笑的
It's a little funny.
好笑
Funny.
简直不敢相信我们做了这么多年朋友
I can't believe we have been friends
那居然是你
all these years and that was you.
你不会真的为了这事生气吧
You are not really mad about this, are you?
那是多少年前了
It was years ago.
不不 我不生气
No, no, I'm not mad.
我应该早点认出你来的
I mean, I guess I would have recognized you sooner,
可你的头发现在这么少 梳不起马尾了
but your hair's too thin for a ponytail now.
我就说了怎么的吧
Oh, yeah, I said it.
大唐 开车
Don, car.
不不不 你们不用走
No, no, no, don't bother leaving,
我上楼去了
I'm going upstairs.
还好都不是玛茜的错
Yeah. Well, I'm glad none of that was Marcy's fault.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我在为待会开车回家做准备
Well, I'm just practicing for the car ride home.
老爸有招
第一季 第十集
伯恩斯兄弟公♥司♥
你昨晚怎么样
Oh, boy. How was your night?
不怎么样
Bad.
玛茜想跟我聊天
Marcy wanted to talk.
我花了这么多年训练她不要在情绪上
I spent years training her not to depend on me
寻求我的支持 功夫全白费了
for emotional support. That's all out the window!
你们走了以后
After you guys left,
安迪为了玛茜的事大发飙
Andi went off about Marcy.
她把英语里所有骂人的词汇都用了一遍
She went through all the English curse words,
然后开始像她奶奶一样用葡萄牙语骂
then started swearing in Portuguese like her grandmother.
拉斯维加斯的旅行感觉摇摇欲坠了
This Vegas trip is starting to feel very shaky.
不能这么说 我需要这趟旅行
Oh, don't even say that. I need this trip.
我一整年都在这垃圾堆里忙活...
All year, I've been working in this dump...
这可是我们的生意
Hey, hey, hey, hey. This is our business.
抱歉 你知道我爱这里的
I'm sorry, you know I love this place,
可是拉斯维加斯这个念头
but the thought of Vegas is the only thing
是唯一能支撑我在这个火坑里多活一天的理由了
that gets me through the day in this hellhole.
我也想去
Look, I want to go, too.
可我是觉得去不了了
But I don't think it's gonna happen,
除非玛茜道歉
unless Marcy apologizes.
有两件事是玛茜从来不做的
Well, there's two things Marcy never does:
其中一件 她在我们结婚前做过
one of them, she did before we got married
后来不干了
and then she stopped.
而你说的那一件 她从来没做过
The one you're talking about, she's never done.
那我们一定要想个办法说服她
Well, we got to figure out a way to talk her into it.
我是没什么关系
Yeah, I'll be fine.
都过去这么久了 我现在根本不想了
You know, it's been so long, I don't even miss it anymore.
你是说另一件事
Oh, you mean the other thing.
你们想让我道歉
You want me to apologize?
真是个好主意
That's a great idea.
亚当 你知道我爱安迪
Adam, you know I love Andi.
她是我的好朋友 可她完全反应过度了
She's one of my best friends, but she totally overreacted.
好吧 我私下告诉你
All right, between you and me,
我同意你说的
I totally agree.
同样私下告诉你 我没说过这话
Also between you and me, I never said that.
她也说了很多伤害我的事
She also said a very hurtful thing to me.
我的头发又多又美 是不是大唐
My hair is thick and luxurious, right, Don?
就跟牦牛胸毛一样茂密 宝贝
Like a yak's chest, baby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看 玛茜
Well, look, Marcy,
你是一名很有力量的女性
you are a very powerful woman.
像头牦牛
Like a yak!
而大唐也是个爷们
Okay, uh, Don here is a shell of a man,
都是你教导有方
so job well done.
可力量也带来责任
But with that power comes responsibility.
你现在有机会展现你的胸怀
You have the opportunity now to be the bigger person.
从我的虚荣心着手 我喜欢
Hmm. Appealing to my vanity, I like it.
好吧 我道歉
Okay, I'll do it.
太好了 安迪会很开心的
Yes! Great. This'll mean a lot to Andi.
等你道歉的时候
Oh, and when you do it,
如果她开始说葡萄牙语
if she starts talking in Portuguese,
只管说你的 她那都是赞美
just power through, that's all compliments.
她回来了
There she is.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
看看谁来看你了
Look who came to see you.
你好啊 玛茜
Hello, Marcy.
用英语说的 是个好兆头
That was in English, that's a good sign.
安迪 我想跟你说...
So, Andi, I just wanted to say...
你知道吗 你不论说什么都改变不了已经发生的事
Oh, you know what? Nothing you say can change what happened.
好吧 这么多年来我一直在后悔
All right? I mean, all these years, I have regretted
当年没有想到完美的报复
not thinking of the perfect comeback
你叫我汗臭墨菲这件事
for when you called me "Sweaty Murphy"...
但我现在明白了
...but I see now
我不像你那样小气和刻薄
that I'm not small and mean like you.
我不需要去熄灭他人的光
I don't have to blow out other people's candles
来让自己更闪耀
to make mine shine brighter.
我是在牙医办公室的海报上学到这句话的
I saw that on a poster in the dentist's office,
我觉得这句话很不错
I thought it was quite something.
这么说吧
You know what?
我不敢相信你现在还在为
I cannot believe that you are still upset about something
我们小时候发生的事而生气
that happened when we were kids!
这也太神经了
It's kind of crazy.
你说谁神经呢 娃娃头
Who are you calling crazy, doll hair?
好了 好了
Oh! Okay, okay, okay,
现在势头可不大对啊
I think we're moving in the wrong direction here.
亲爱的 玛茜是过来道歉的
Honey, Marcy came over to apologize.
不 不 我不向任何人道歉了
No, no, I am not apologizing anymore.
她这次又小题大做了
She's completely overreacting again.
小题大做 你听见了吗
Overreact-- uh. A-Are you hearing this?
你觉得我小题大做吗
Do you think I'm overreacting?
我吗
Me?
你是问我觉得你小题大做吗
Uh... Do I think you're overreacting?
她看的就是你啊 这里的每个人都知道
She's looking right at you. Everyone in the room
她在跟你说话
knows she's talking to you.
亚当
Adam?
你确实做出了反应
Well, you are reacting.
而且还不只一点点
And it's definitely not too little.
我是说你有反应不足的时候
It's... Well, there's underreacting.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表