剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
而我也一直以为
Yeah, yeah. I always pictured me
发生这种事的时候我正好去钓鱼了
being on a fishing trip when this happened.
但我懂 她会明白你现在正在经历的一切的
But, uh, I get it. She knows what you're going through.
给你讲个故事吧
Here's a... here's a story.
我小的时候
When I was a kid
我把摩托车撞烂了 我只想和我爸爸聊
and I crashed my motorcycle, I only wanted to talk to my dad,
因为他认识一个开摩托车店的人
'cause he knew a guy who owned a motorcycle shop.
这个
And, uh, that's...
这个
uh, that's...
这个故事好像并没有什么关系 是不是
That's not really apples to apples, is it?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
并不好
Not really.
来 把这个放脖子上
Here, put this on your neck.
好舒服
Oh, that feels nice.
说话说得嘴都干了
I've got a little bit of cottonmouth.
要喝点佳得乐吗
Want some Gatorade?
你想得也太周到了
Oh. Man, you think of everything.
是松果吗 是不是蜥蜴
Is it a pinecone? Is it a lizard?
泰迪 二十个问题这个游戏的玩法
Hey, Teddy, the point of Twenty Questions
是要逐渐缩小范围
is to narrow it down,
知道吧 而不是乱猜
right, not just guess random things.
我知道答案是什么
I know the answer.
我知道你知道
Oh, I know you know.
但是泰迪从来没猜出来过
But Teddy's never won one of these.
说不定这次会是他的一个里程碑
It could be a real milestone.
艾米
Emme?
那玩意儿能不能消停一下
Does that thing ever stop making noise?
如果我们非常安静的话
It'll go to sleep
它就会睡着了
if we're really quiet.
赶紧给我睡觉
Just go to sleep!
玛丽亚
Hey, Marie,
这是我给你留的第三条消息了
this is the third message I'm leaving you.
我知道这怪怪的
I know it's kind of weird,
但是 凯蒂想和她的妈妈聊
but, uh, Katie wants to talk to her mom,
所以我想如果我能找到一个当妈的人就...
and I figured if I could find her a mom, and...
终于回来了
Oh, there you are.
谢天谢...
Oh, thank... Oh.
没想到吧
Surprise.
玛丽亚派我来的 她收到你的消息了
Marie sent me. She got your message,
但是她和某个餐厅打杂的勾搭上了
but she's hooking up with some busboy.
他收盘子的时候他们的手碰了一下下
Their hands touched a little bit when he took her plate,
然后就一发不可收拾了
and it was on.
那派你来能帮我什么忙
How are you supposed to help me?
妈妈
Mom?!
这不是我们这朵这盛开的小花朵吗
Oh, there's our little blossoming flower.
你干脆告诉全世界的所有人好了
Why don't you just tell everybody in the world?
也没有告诉所有人
It's not everybody.
就只有唐大伯 洛厄尔和玛丽亚
It's just Uncle Don and Lowell and Marie.
可能还有个餐厅打杂的
And probably some busboy.
凯蒂 凯蒂
Katie! Katie...
我彻底搞砸了
I am totally blowing this.
她一个人在楼上又害怕又孤单
She's up there all alone. She's freaking out.
她需要一个人能陪她聊一聊
She needs someone to talk her through this.
那就上去陪她聊呗
So go up and talk to her.
不行 我最不擅长沟通
I can't. I'm terrible at this.
我竟然让她忍♥一忍♥ 洛厄尔
I told her to walk it off, Lowell.
忍♥一忍♥
Walk it off?!
亚当
Adam,
我被那只凶猛的飞蛾袭击的时候
I'm going to say to you what you said to me
你对我说的话 现在该我对你说了
when I was attacked by that aggressive moth.
别磨磨唧唧 像个男人一样好吗
Stop whimpering and grow a pair.
你是在服用睾酮素药丸什么的吗
Are you on, like, testosterone pills or something?
一种男性激素
是药膏
It's a cream.
不要再找别人来解决这件事了
Stop trying to find someone else to deal with this.
为人父母并不是
Parenting isn't about
总能找到正确的解决方法
having the right answers--
而是陪伴在孩子身边
it's about being there.
陪在她身边就好
Just be there for her.
好吧 有道理
Okay. Uh... Yeah.
-谢谢了 洛厄尔 -不客气
- Thanks, Lowell. - You're welcome.
我得在天黑前回家了
Now, I have to get home before it gets dark.
不然飞蛾就要出动了
That's when the moths come.
-妈妈 -它睡着了
- Mom. - It's sleeping.
但是我要尿尿
But I have to pee.
-早上好 让我们一起唱 -我的天哪
- Good morning! Let's yodel! - Oh, God.
艾米 把眼睛闭上
Emme, close your eyes.
泰迪 眼睛睁大点
Teddy, keep yours open.
这是我第一次在车里尿尿
This is the first time I've ever peed in a car.
真是个里程碑啊
What a milestone.
你好点了吗
You feeling better?
我没事的
I'll be okay.
不过 我就在这儿陪你
But, uh, I'm right here for you.
就在这儿
Right... here.
你知道吗
Boy,
你给我发信息的时候 我真的吓坏了
when you sent me that text, I was really scared.
我从来没有那么慌张过
I have never been that freaked out before.
有一次工作的时候 我看见一个人从屋顶
And one time at work, I saw a guy fall off the roof
掉到一个便携马桶里
into a Porta Potti.
是唐大伯对吧
It was Uncle Don, wasn't it?
不不不 他当时本来就在便携马桶里了
No, no, no, he was already in the Porta Potti.
我从来没听你说过你也会害怕
I've never heard you admit that you were scared before.
我觉得自己处理不好
I didn't think I was gonna handle it right,
因为你有点...
because you've kind of...
离我越来越远
gotten away from me a little bit.
我一直以为你还是那个小女孩
I keep thinking of you like this little girl.
但不知不觉地
But, somehow, without me noticing,
你已经长大了很多
you've grown into something more.
也更优秀了
And better.
很抱歉你只能和我一起呆在这里束手无策
I'm sorry you had to be stuck here with me for all this,
但是
but...
凯蒂 我很为你感到骄傲
Katie, I'm so proud of you.
我都要哭了
I'm gonna cry.
我平时没那么容易感动的
I'm not usually this emotional.
现在开始不一样了
And so it begins.
别担心 妈妈一会就回家了
Don't worry, I mean, Mom will be home soon.
没事的
It's okay.
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling better.
过来
Come here.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Hi, Dad! - Hi, Dad!
宝贝儿们
Hey, guys.
我刚刚在妈妈的旅行杯里尿尿了
I got to pee in Mommy's travel mug!
大多数尿进去了
Mostly.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你看起来...
You look...
我停顿好像太长了点
I paused too long, didn't I?
淹死它
Drown this.
淹死在这里
In this.
那个呼噜宝宝怎么样了
How'd it go with Purr Baby?
你有没有把它...
Did you...
当然了
Oh, yeah.
我让呼噜宝宝见识了一下我的锯子
I introduced Purr Baby to my table saw.
我把它切成两半的时候 它一直笑
When I cut it in half, it just kept laughing.
这阴影恐怕暂时忘不掉了
That is gonna stick with me for a while.
你怎么样了
But how-how are you?
我竟然错过了家里发生的一切
I just, I can't believe I missed everything here.
我总是想要参与孩子们每一个小的里程碑
I mean, I-I was trying to catch mini-milestones,
但是却错过了最大的一个
and I missed the biggest milestone yet.
开始我的情况也很紧张
It was touch-and-go there for a while,
不过 我挺过来了
but, uh, I pulled through.
好了 那是什么
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表