剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
没错
Yeah.
我喜欢和你一起合作
I like doing stuff with you.
我也是
Me, too.
你比老唐战斗力强多了
You're a way better goon than Don.
而且
And, uh...
我必须承认
I have to admit,
你对罗伊斯的看法是对的
you were right about Royce.
等一下 我给你录下来 等下
Oh, wait, wait, say that into my phone. Wait.
你们绝对无法相信
You're guys not going to believe it.
罗伊斯在和别的学校的女生约会
Royce was dating some girl from another school,
现在她在社交网络上到处黑他
and now she's blasting him all over Instagram.
很是壮观
It's epic.
是的 我们的功劳
Yeah, we did that.
-什么 -没错 我们去商场
- What? - Yeah, yeah, we went down to the mall
和罗伊斯谈和你约会的事
to talk to Royce about your date.
对 我们在那见到了达芙妮
Yeah, and that's when we met Daphne.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
我不敢相信你们会这么做
I can't believe you guys would do that.
那是我私人的事
That's-that's my personal life.
凯蒂 你说的对
Oh, Katie, you're right,
我们没有尊重你的隐私
we didn't respect your boundaries.
我们以后也不会
And we never will.
我总结罗密欧与茱丽叶的故事告诉我们
Yeah, it turns out that the lesson from Romeo and Juliet is that
家长管的还是不够严
the parents just weren't strict enough.
这是我听过最糟的道歉了
This is the worst apology ever.
不不 这不是道歉
Oh, no, no, it's not an apology.
不是 这是给未来想约你的
No, no, it's a warning to any future boy
男生一个警告
that tries to date you.
我们会网络人肉他们 然后审问他们
We're gonna cyber-stalk them, and interrogate them.
让他们知道 如果要约你
Yeah, and let them know that, if they date you,
我们必把关
we'll be watching.
如果你们那样做 就没人想约我了
But if you do that, no one will ever want to.
那我们的目的就达到了
Then we'll have done our job.
等我们老了 她一定会报复我们的
You know, s-she'll make us pay for this when we're old.
是的
Yeah.
等到那时候
When the time comes,
这姑娘拔我们的氧气瓶时 绝不手软
that one is gonna be quick to pull the plug.
想不到玛茜给你买♥♥了越野摩托做周年礼物
I can't believe Marcy got you a dirt bike for your anniversary.
而且她可以把它拿进来
And that she can bring it in here,
而我只能把啤酒留在厅里
but I had to leave my beer in the hall.
昨晚把它藏在这里是绝佳的选择
It was the perfect place to hide it last night
因为我知道唐不敢进这屋来
because I knew Don wouldn't dare come in this room.
如果你送玛茜的是快餐礼品卡
If you got Marcy another fast food gift card,
我建议你骑上它赶紧走
I suggest you ride off on this thing right now.
不是的 我爱我妻子
u202dOh, no, no, I love my girl.
事实上 我给她准备了很特别的礼物
In fact,I got her something very special.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, baby.
我以为你把这些都打碎了
Hey, I thought you broke those.
我不得不新买♥♥了一整套 老贵了
I had to buy a whole new set. Cost a fortune.
你买♥♥到了我缺的盘子
You got me my missing plate!
我不知道你有注意过我的"山水碟"
Honey, I never knew you even noticed my Criscionis.
宝贝 我超喜欢你的"闪碎碟"
Oh, baby, I love your crispy ponies.
好的
Okay.
现在我的收藏完整了
Now my collection is complete.
好了 我等不及了
Okay, I can't wait anymore,
我要骑上她去兜风了
I got to take this girl for a spin.
不
No!
我是不是可以把啤酒拿进来了
So does this mean I can bring my beer in here now?
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表