剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
You know what, babe?
我觉得我们之间的旧账不是坏事
I'm thinking our baggage isn't baggage.
只是我们共同生活的回忆
It's just... it's memories of our life together.
对
Yeah.
我很爱我们的回忆
I love our memories.
凯蒂出生那天是我人生中最美好的一天
That day Katie was born was one of the best days of my life.
是 之后医生就让我们带着她回家了
Yeah, and afterwards, those doctors sent us home
可我们根本不懂怎么养孩子
with a baby like we knew what we were doing.
我们怎么不懂了 她不是好好长大了吗
Well, we did, because she turned out great.
后来我们有了泰迪
And then Teddy.
但我们把艾米教育得很好
Well, we bounced back with Emme.
我要来个热狗
I need a hot dog.
要烤洋葱吗 时间稍微长点
Want grilled onions? Takes a little longer.
我挺急的 但我还是想要洋葱
Well, I'm kind of in a hurry, but, yeah, I want them.
你好
Hello.
开始了吗
It's happening?
好 我马上就回去
Ok. I’ll be right there.
还要烤多久
How much longer are those onions?
要几分钟
A couple of more minutes.
慢慢来 好好烤
Take your time. Get them right.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表