剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
我是因为有小孩之前做市场营销
I only know about it because I used to work in marketing
所以才知道的
before we had kids, and I lost
后来在一场赌注很高的掰手腕中输给了我老婆
a very high-stakes arm wrestle to my wife.
你是做市场营销的
Y-you were in marketing?
我们把展示会的内容给你讲讲如何
Oh, hey, would you mind if we ran our presentation by you?
什么 我是负责市场的啊
What? u202dI'm our marketing guy.
让小黛比来搞定零食吧
Let Little Debbie here take care of the snacks.
不过小黛比听起来像是很懂行
Yeah, but Little Debbie sounds like he knows what he's doing.
我喜欢互取昵称
Okay, I like that we have nicknames,
不过可能"老哥"或者"童子军"好一点
but maybe we could try something like "Champ" Or "Scout."
我可不想一副很业余的样子进去
I don't want to go in there and look like amateurs.
我就是觉得 我们不需要那些东西
Well, I'm just saying, I don't think we need all that stuff.
我就是觉得这对我们来说是一个新挑战
Well, I'm just saying this is a whole new ball game.
洛厄尔 用你的技术词汇帮帮我
Lowell, back me up with some of your nerd words there.
来啊童子军 大胆说
Come on, Scout, speak up.
我喜欢这个词 谢谢
Well, I loved that. Thank you.
大致来说 这些大公♥司♥听推介的时候
Um, generally, when these big companies hear pitches,
会想要看到多媒体的展示
they're expecting a multimedia presentation.
动画了 3D建模了
Animation, 3D models.
如果你们需要 我很乐意帮忙
And I'd be happy to help if you want.
-听起来很不错 -不了谢谢
- That sounds great. - u202dNo, thanks.
你为什么反应这么大
Why are you getting your back up?
因为是我争取到面谈的 而且我会搞定这笔合作
Because I got the meeting, and I'll close the deal.
从一开始我就一直在干这些
It's what I've done since we started.
麻烦让让
Now, if you'll excuse me,
蘸酱搞得我胃痛
this dip has upset my stomach,
我要回家休息了
and I would like to be at home.
既然蘸酱让你不舒服 干吗还带着走
Well, if it made you sick, why are you taking it with you?
那样等我身体舒服些时
So later, when I feel better,
我可以再吃点 确认是不是它搞的鬼
I can eat it again and make sure that's what it was.
今晚和洛厄尔过得愉快吗
How'd it go tonight with Lowell?
他挺好的 唐才是问题
Uh, he was fine. Don was the problem.
他是不是吃了太多零食
Did he eat too many snacks
导致急着去蹲厕所
and have to take his pants off again?
伯恩斯兄弟建筑公♥司♥ 匹兹堡票选第一
老爸有招
第一季 第十二集
不是的
No, no, no, no.
洛厄尔说可以帮我们把推介做得高新技术点
Lowell offered to help us make a more high-tech pitch,
大唐一下就气到了
and Don got all bent out of shape.
他的裤门儿都开了
His fly was down,
但我觉得这只是巧合
but I think it was just a coincidence.
这不奇怪
Well, it's not a surprise.
唐不是很喜欢知识
I mean, Don is not a huge fan of knowledge.
记得我们送他"每日一词"日历时
Remember how mad he got when we gave him
-他有多生气吗 -是啊
- that word-of-the-day calendar? - u202dYeah.
他的理论是这样的
Yeah, he's got this theory
他的大脑就像是肚子
that his brain is like his stomach.
每当他获取新东西
Every new thing he takes in
就会把旧的挤出去
pushes an old thing out.
我必须把唐的大脑腾出地方
I've got to make room in Don's brain
给洛厄尔的理念
for Lowell's ideas.
我很高兴你和洛厄尔相处得不错
I'm just excited that you got along with Lowell.
你有告诉他一起玩感觉很开心吗
Did you tell him how much fun you had hanging out with him?
男人不会做这种事
Men don't do stuff like that.
是洛厄尔来的
It's from Lowell.
"和你一起玩感觉很开心"
"I had so much fun hanging out with you."
笑脸 流星 冰球[表情]
Smiley face, shooting star, hockey puck.
你必须回他邮件 说些体贴的话
You have to e-mail him back. Something thoughtful.
你能不能别再让我和一个男人
Will you stop trying to make me do
做奇怪的互动了
weird things with other men?
太太是这么说的
That's what she said.
拜托 这个笑点说得瓷实
Come on, that was solid.
但我确实该回复洛厄尔
But I should write Lowell back.
毕竟他要帮我
He is offering to help me.
你来吧
Uh, well, you do it.
我不擅长这个
I'm bad at these.
说些温和的话 但要爷们儿些
Just say something breezy, yet manly.
有趣
Oh, fun.
好的 "我也和你玩得很开心
Okay, "Great hanging out with you, too.
你的裤子超好看
"Your pants were super cute...
哥们儿"
...bro."
非常好笑
Very funny.
你真发出去了
Did you actually send that?
快撤回
Get it back.
来不及了
It's too late.
你有新男朋友了
You have a new boyfriend.
好了 小豆子
Okay, Butterbean,
今天要快快乐乐的 么么哒
Have a great day, huh? Mwah.
我给你准备了零食
Oh, listen, for your snack,
有爆米花和薄荷巧克力
I gave you popcorn with Junior Mints.
不是吧
Shut... up.
我知道你会喜欢的
I know, you're gonna love it.
亚当 亚当
Adam! Adam!
早上好 洛厄尔
Hey, Lowell.
早上好 "哥们儿"
Good morning, "Bro."
你收到我的邮件了
Ah, so you got my e-mail.
我太兴奋了 我做了一个
I was so pumped, I made an animated graphic
伯恩斯兄弟商标的动画
of the Burns Brothers logo to show you
体现了我昨晚提到元素 你看一下
what I was talking about last night-- take a look.
我们的名字在那个房♥子外面爆♥炸♥了
Wow, our names exploded right out of that house.
你能把它发给我吗 我要给唐看看
Hey, can you send that to me so I can show it to Don?
他一定非常喜欢
I think he'll really love it.
已经发了 已经发过去了
Already did. Already sent it.
这只是个开始
This is only the beginning.
我可以做出让你喜欢的项目展示
I can make a presentation that you'll like even more
不亚于我"超可爱的裤子"
than my super cute pants.
你在邮件里的语气很不一样
You know, your tone is very different in e-mails.
是的 人们说像我老婆的语气
Yeah, people say I sound just like my wife.
就是安迪写的吧
It was Andi, wasn't it?
-好吧 老实说... -别回答
- Well, to be honest... - Don't answer.
阳光下的泡沫 都别碰破
I just want to ride this rainbow.
我们的名字在那个房♥子外面爆♥炸♥了
Wow! Our names just exploded out of that house!
真棒 我喜欢它
Nice job. I love it.
不是我做的 是洛厄尔做的
I didn't make it, Lowell did.
我不喜欢它
I hate it.
你这是怎么了
What is your problem?
我们的生意只属于我和你
Our business is just you and me.
我负责销♥售♥ 你做你那什么东西
I'm the sales guy, and you do whatever you do.
做工程
The work?
我想说"三"不是个好数目
I'm just saying three's a bad number.
总有个人会被挤出去
Somebody's gonna get pushed out,
我不喜欢这样
and I don't like it.
你总担心有人会被挤出去
You're always worried about something getting pushed out.
不是所有事都和你的肚子一样 唐
Not everything is like your stomach, Don.
我真心觉得我们应该让洛厄尔帮忙
I really think we should let Lowell help us.
那我会不允许
Well, I forbid it.
你不能不允许 我们是合伙人
You can't forbid it, we're partners.
那好 我们投票决定
Fine, let's take a vote.
我们试过这招
We've tried this before.
只有两个人 不会有结果的
There's only two of us. It never works.
还是看看结果如何吧
Well, let's just see what happens.
赞成的举手
All in favor?
反对的举手
All opposed?
搞不懂这么做的意义
I don't know why I even do it.
佩吉餐厅
亚当在学校表现怎么样
So, um, how's it going at school with Adam?
还可以 还可以
I, uh, it's f-fine. Fine.
你们两个又吵架了吗
Aw, did you guys have another fight?
正相反
On the contrary.
没事的 不用在意
Um, uh, y-you know what, never mind. It's...
来吧 说出来
Ah, come on. Spill it.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表