剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
I do like tiny things.
-那是 -闭嘴 大唐
- That's... - Shut up, Don.
凯蒂的第一双冰鞋
Oh, Kate's first ice skates.
我都好多年没看到它了
Oh, I haven't seen these in years.
那是因为被垃圾埋起来了
That's because they were buried.
我不是把你的回忆夺走
Look, I-I'm not taking away your memories,
而是通过扔掉垃圾
I'm giving 'em back to you
来还给你
by getting rid of all the junk.
好吧 我开始
Okay, well, I'm starting
重新想象我们俩过下去的样子了
to picture my life with you again.
太好了 因为我已经准备离家出走了
Good. 'Cause I was prepared to make a run for it.
我兜里揣了两百块
I got $200 bucks in my pocket
已经跟孩子们吻别过了
and I already kissed the kids good-bye.
算你们走运
Hey, good for you guys.
不是说好了喝红酒的吗
I believe I was promised wine.
我还找到了很多我们婚礼那天的东西
Oh, and I-I found a bunch of stuff from our wedding.
我知道你特别喜欢那天
I know you like that day,
因为那一天 你得到了我
'cause that's the day you got me.
他怎么办到的
How'd he pull that off?
亚当·伯恩斯
Adam Burns--
浑身是胆
he's all balls.
天啊
Oh, my God.
看看这些婚礼照片
Look at these wedding pictures.
姑娘们
Oh, ladies.
准备好假笑到脸僵吧
Paste on some fake smiles,
我找到比读书更无聊的事要做了
I found something more boring to do than reading.
等等 你准备让我
Oh, wait, wait. Uh, what do you want me
把婚礼用品盒子放哪
to do with this wedding box?
跟我的婚纱放到一起就行
Um, just put it with my wedding dress.
你的婚纱
Your wedding dress?
好嘞
Uh, will do.
什么婚纱 我没看到婚纱啊
What wedding dress? I didn't see a wedding dress!
你看到婚纱了吗 肯定是你扔了
Did you see a wedding dress? I bet you threw it away.
是你嚷嚷着 捐掉都捐掉的
Hey, you were the one yelling, "Donate, donate, donate!"
对 因为你说那是旧衣服啊
Yeah, because you said it was just all old clothes.
这个锅我可不背
Oh, you're not taking me down for this.
如果玛茜看到安迪吼你
If Marcy sees Andi yelling at you,
她就会开始吼我的
she's gonna want to yell at me.
动物本能一般
It's animal instinct.
狼听到狼嚎就跟着嚎
Like a wolf hearing another wolf howl.
你们 别吵了
Guys, guys, stop fighting.
这样一点用都没有
It's not helping anything
而且还都不带我一个
and it totally excludes me.
这下糟了
This is bad.
糟了个糟了
This is very, very bad.
婚纱不在这
That wedding dress isn't in here.
那就一定在二手店里
Well, then, it must be at the thrift store.
没错
You're right.
好的 我们要赶在被人买♥♥走之前买♥♥回来
Okay, we got to get down there before someone else buys it.
好的 洛厄尔 你告诉安迪
All right, Lowell, you tell Andi that
我和大唐出去买♥♥东西了
Don and I had to run an errand.
行
Yeah? Okay. Yeah.
我跟她说你们去买♥♥散装茶了
I'll tell her you went to get some loose tea.
什么
What?
-不对 -去五金商店了
- No! -Hardware store?
-对 -我答对了
- Yes. - I did it.
你们这的婚纱在哪
Where are your wedding dresses?
不知道
I don't know.
你是在这工作的吗
Do you even work here?
是 可我不喜欢这
Yes, but it's not my passion.
听着兄弟 你这里到底有没有婚纱
Listen, buddy, do you have wedding dresses or not?
试衣间里有位女士在试穿
Some lady's in the dressing room trying one on.
你怎么不早说
You could've led with that.
早说就没有搭话的机会了
But then we wouldn't have had this.
就是那件
That's it.
-就是那件婚纱 -行 交给我了
That's the dress. Okay, I got this. I got this.
女士
Uh, ma'am?
我各人在婚纱方面小有建树
Hi, I'm a little bit of an expert on wedding dresses.
我必须要说
And I got to say,
如果在红毯尽头 看到这件玩意儿
if I'm at the alter, watching that thing come at me,
我会直接破窗而逃的
I'm gonna throw myself through a stained glass window.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是这样 我替我哥道歉
Yeah, uh-uh, look, I have to apologize for my brother.
他说的意思是
What he meant to say was,
你太美了 这件婚纱配不上你
you're way too pretty for that dress.
你还太丑了 配不上这件衬衫呢
Well, you're too ugly for that shirt.
我说的是好话啊
Hey, I-I said something nice.
听着 小美女
Look, sunshine,
一看你活得就比较憋屈
you seem like an unhappy person in general,
你再冲进婚姻里 那日子就更没法过了
you throw marriage in the mix, it's only downhill from there.
够了 女士 听我说
Okay, ma'am, look,
我犯了个大错
I-I made a terrible mistake.
首先 我不该带我哥来
First of all, I brought my brother here.
你瞅啥
Hey, what's up?
第二 我不小心
And-and-and second, I accidentally
把我妻子的婚纱捐掉了
donated my wife's wedding dress
就是你现在穿的这件
and you're wearing it.
这对她来说非常重要
And it means the world to her
而她对我很重要
and she means the world to me.
所以我需要把它要回来
So I-I need it back.
真美好
Oh, that's so sweet.
我很乐意把它让给你
I mean, I'd be happy to give it you
给我五百块
for $500.
你觉得勒索这招好使吗
You really think extortion is gonna work?
不然你以为我的戒指怎么来的
How do you think I got this ring on my finger?
我收回刚刚的话
I take back what I said.
你的婚姻生活绝对逍遥自在
You're going to enjoy marriage very much.
天啊 我都忘了
Oh God, I forgot how much
自己多喜欢那件婚纱了
I love that dress, oh.
我可以给你看我离婚那天穿的什么
I could show you a picture of what I wore to my divorce.
或者我穿件浴袍
Or I could just put on a bathrobe,
你就懂了
and you'd get it.
你们想不想看我的婚纱
Hey, do you guys want to see my dress?
洛厄尔 你没事吧
Lowell, are you okay?
非常好
Never better.
好吧 我去取来
Okay, well I'll go get it.
不 不要 你不能出去
No, no! You can't go out there!
你干嘛
W-What are you doing?
我要上楼
I'm just going upstairs
去衣橱拿婚纱
to get my dress out of the closet.
在你的衣橱里吗
It's in your closet?
当然了 装在盒子里放在架子上
Of course, it's in a box on a shelf,
已经放了十五年了
where it's been for 15 years.
怎么 出了什么事 洛厄尔
What? What is going on, Lowell?
没事
Nothing.
可不像没事的样子
Doesn't seem like nothing.
是不是亚当干了什么
Is it something Adam did?
是不是大唐干了什么
Something Don did?
是不是亚当和大唐一起干了什么
Something Adam and Don did?
没有 无话可说
Nope. Nothing to report.
撒谎
This man's a liar.
洛厄尔 你是准备坦白呢
Yeah, are you gonna tell us, Lowell,
还是让玛茜逼你交待
or am I gonna let Marcy get it out of you?
好吧
Fine.
亚当以为自己在清理车♥库♥的时候
Adam thinks he donated your wedding dress
把你的婚纱捐掉了
while he was cleaning out the garage,
所以现在去二手店把你的婚纱买♥♥回来
so he went to the thrift store to buy your dress back,
不过我想那应该不是你的婚纱
but I guess it's not your dress
因为你的婚纱就在楼上
since your actual dress is upstairs.
坦白的感觉 一身轻松
Whew. I feel light as a feather.
亚当对我撒谎了
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表