剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
为什么呢 就因为墙上那个小小的洞吗
And why? Just because of-of some tiny hole in the wall?
我意思是
I mean,
我受不了这些了
I just... I can't do this anymore.
我们就只会斗
All we ever do is fight.
都是我的错
And it's all my fault.
亲爱的 发生了什么
Okay, honey, what's happening?
妈妈 不要哭了
Mom, don't cry.
是我的错
It's my fault.
洞是我弄的
I made the hole.
也是我的错
It's my fault, too.
是我把滑板从小房♥间拿出来 还说他不敢滑
I took the skateboard out of the cubby and dared him to ride it.
妈妈 求你不要哭了
Come on, Mom, please stop crying.
目的达成
And that's how you do that.
什么
What?
等等 你是装的 不公平
Wait, you were faking? No fair!
是你们逼我的
You left me no choice.
接下来归你了
They're all yours.
好 好的 凯蒂 泰迪
Y-Yeah, yeah. Uh, Katie, Teddy,
你们被禁足了 两周
you are grounded, uh, for two weeks.
没有手♥机♥ 没有电脑
No phones, no computers.
艾米 你是小可爱
Emme, you're cute.
拿个棒棒糖去玩吧
Grab a lollipop and go play.
-这游戏真有趣 -是啊
- Well, that was a fun game. - Yeah.
你是怎么想到的
Where did that come from?
别的都不灵 就只有妈咪哭了
Eh, well, when all else fails, Mama cries.
你吓到我了 我都差点说那洞是我弄的了
Well, you scared me. I almost said I made the hole.
我看糖果解决不了问题
Well, when I saw the candy thing going south,
就知道得使大招了
I knew I had to pull out the big guns.
但他们现在知道了 我们以后都用不了了
Yeah, but now you told 'em. So we can never use it again.
不不不 这招永远都有用
No, no, no, not true. It always works.
因为他们不知道我是真哭还是假哭
Because what if I'm really crying?
是哦
Yeah...
那些小傻瓜每次都会信的
Those dopes'll fall for it every time.
等等 你是不是也对我用过这招
Wait, have you ever used that on me?
没有
No.
等等
Hold on, hold on.
你上回哭着让我去看"南方小鸡"演出
That time you cried to get me to go see the Dixie Chicks,
假还是真
fake or real?
绝对的假
Super fake.
那乘热气球去看秋叶那次
Uh, hot air balloon ride to see the fall foliage?
妥妥的假
Fake-a-rooney.
住在住宿加早餐家庭旅馆的那四天
Four days at the bed-and-breakfast
没有电视 看不了匹兹堡企鹅队的加时赛
with no TV when the Penguins were in the play-offs?
不不不 亲爱的 那回是真的
Oh, no, no, no, babe, that was real.
还好
Good.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的
Hey, hon.
对了 记得去把你的西服干洗了
Oh, remember, you need to get your suit dry-cleaned
这周末要参加我的高中同学聚会
for my high school reunion this weekend.
是这周末吗
That's this weekend?
我好像去不了了
Ooh, I don't think I can make it. I...
亲爱的 你说了你会陪我去的
Honey, you said you'd go with me.
是的 但现在我知道了你和那个人
Yeah, but that was before you told me about you and that guy
在你父母床上干的事
in your parents' bed.
我是说
I mean,
如果我去了
if I have to walk in there...
碰到那个人
...and meet that guy...
他还有可能会重新爱上你
He could fall in love with you all over again.
你提起那个人真的有点伤到我了 亚当
You... bringing up that guy really hurts my feelings, Adam.
我是说
I mean...
那是很久以前的事了
that was a long time ago, you know?
远在我遇见你之前
I mean, way before I met you.
而且也不是你在我之前没有其他女朋友
I mean, it's not like you didn't have other girlfriends, too,
你知道吗
you know?
对不起 对不起
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不是故意让你难受的 我当然会去的
I didn't mean... Oh-oh, of course I'll go.
就告诉你这招永远有用吧
Told you it'd work again.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表