剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
福克斯医生
Hey, Dr. Foxy.
爸 是诺克斯医生
Dad, it's Dr. Knox.
我就是这么说的 诺克斯医生[亦有乳♥房♥♥之意]
That's what I said, Dr. Knockers.
你感觉如何
So how you feeling?
嗨了 像玩爵士乐的一样
Jazzy, like a jazz man.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay. Yeah.
他们给我打麻药的时候
You know, when they were putting me under,
我担心我会一睡不醒
I got worried I'd never wake up.
再也见不到我爱的人了
And then I'd never see the people I love again.
你妈妈 你哥 安迪
Your mother, your brother, Andi...
还有孩子们
...those kids...
还有呢
Yeah, and?
托尼
Tony.
托尼是谁
Tony?
我在医院碰到的一个人
Yeah, Tony. I met him on the way in.
我爱死他了
I love that guy.
出院手续上要签个名
Ah, I just need a signature on these release papers.
他在换衣服 马上就出来
Oh, he's just getting dressed; he'll be out in a minute.
这是给你签的
Uh, actually, these are for you.
你是他的代理人
He put you down as his proxy.
-是吗 -他进去之前
- He did? - Before he went in,
一直在说 一切都交给亚当处理了
he kept saying, "Make sure Adam takes care of everything.
我只相信他
He's the only one I trust."
他真这么说了吗
He actually said that?
打麻药之前说的
B-Before the drugs?
对
Yeah.
行吧
Well...
我去检查下一个屁♥股♥了
on to the next butt.
爸
Hey, Dad.
你在笑什么
What are you grinning at?
没什么
Nothing.
快走吧 大家都在家等你
Come on, everyone's home, waiting to see you.
我刚屁♥眼♥里插了个摄像头
I just had a damn movie camera up my ass.
我再走不快了
I'm moving as fast as I can.
如果时间巧的话 等我们走完
Well, if we time it right, we can finish our mall walk
刚好肉桂卷店就开了
right when Cinnabon opens.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
去林荫路转转
Just heading down to the mall for a walk.
你们也去林荫路吗
Are you guys going to the mall, too?
真巧了
That's lucky.
不 不 这是我们俩专属的活动
No, no, no, no, no, this is our thing.
你和爸吵架 我和爸是朋友
Your thing is fighting, our thing is friends.
总之我要去 妈妈同意了
I'm going. Mom said I could.
你知道我兜里揣着什么吗
And you know what I have in my pocket?
肉桂卷的三张现金抵用券
Three gift cards for Cinnabon.
行 让他来吧
All right, let him in.
你知道我另一个兜里有什么吗
And you know what I have in my other pocket?
吃瘪吧的抵用券
Another gift card for suck it.
爸 等等
Hey, Dad, wait up!
贝芙 我想让你能到处转
Yeah, Bev, we want you to be able to get around
但不要总依靠 我
without depending on, well, me.
我们找到了一个解决方案
Um, and we found a solution.
一个叫优步的叫车服务
It's a driving service called Uber.
优步
Uber?
听起来像德语 我不喜欢
Sounds German. I don't like it.
不是 这是个手♥机♥软件
No, it's an app on your phone.
你按键叫车 然后司机就来接你了
You press a button and a nice driver comes to you.
他们怎么知道我在哪儿
How do they know where I am?
我可不想让德国佬知道我在哪儿
I don't want the damn Germans knowing where we are!
第三次世界大战要爆发了 我就得去服兵役
World War Three breaks out, I'm on the list!
没错
He's right.
总感觉要有大事发生
And something's coming.
好事总是不能长久
Things have been too good for too long.
听我说 不会有什么大战的 你不用uf8f5
Okay, look, there's not gonna be-- you don't have--
就算真的大战了
look, even if that happens,
你也不用去服兵役
I'm pretty sure you're way down on the list.
什么 凭什么不用
On the list is on the list.
我才不像他
I am nothing like him.
当然不像 一点不像
Of course not. Not at all.
看你俩那表情
Oh, jibbeda, jibbeda, jibbeda.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表