剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
因为他是个霸道的老板 总那么霸道
Because he's a bossy boss and he's always a bossy boss.
好的
Okay. Okay.
我听到的是 大唐感觉
Um, and what I'm hearing is that, uh, Don feels like
你不怎么听他表达意见
you don't listen to him and his ideas.
胡说八道
That's a bunch of crap.
好的
Okay.
我觉得亚当的意思是
I-I-I think what Adam is saying is
他从来不知道你是这样想的
he never knew you felt that way.
我是哥哥
I'm the older brother.
有意思
Interesting.
好吧
Okay, um,
大唐的意思是 传统上来说
I-I-I think what Don is saying is that traditionally,
你们之间的关系 应该是他来主导
he would be the leader in your relationship.
他生理年龄老头子 心理年龄小婴儿
Okay, he may be older, but he's a big baby.
好
Okay.
亚当要表达的是
Um, I think what-what Adam is saying
你做事有时不是做生意的最佳方法
is that sometimes he feels like you don't do what's best
你们是平等的搭档
for the business, like an equal partner.
他从来不把我当平等搭档
He's never treated me like an equal partner.
你会找我合伙做生意
You only asked me to start the business with you
都是因为你可怜我
because you felt sorry for me.
-什么 -别急别急 等的
- What? u202d - Okay, okay, w-wait.
我觉得大唐是说
I think what Don is saying is...
就是他说的那个意思
Oh... oh, I think he actually said it.
我不过是你自立不了的蠢哥哥
I'm just your big, dumb brother who couldn't make it on his own.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我找你 是因为我需要你
I asked you to do it because I needed you,
你总表现出一副对我有多大恩惠一样
and you've always acted like you were doing me a big favor.
我是在心理升华
I was sublimating.
对 每日一次的日历我看了
Yeah, I read that stupid word-of-the-day calendar.
多亏有你 害我忘掉了365个好词
Thanks to you, I forgot 365 perfectly good words.
听着 没有你 伯恩斯兄弟根本成不了
Look, without you, Burns Brothers would be nothing.
我没办法像你一样跟人交流 敲定生意
I can't talk to people and close deals like you can.
你是我们的秘密武器
You're our secret weapon.
我当然是了
You bet your ass I am.
你说你喜欢洛厄尔做的东西时
And when you liked Lowell's thing,
我以为你是要找人替代我
I thought you were trying to find someone to replace me.
你是我哥
You're my brother.
就算我想 也甩不掉你啊
I couldn't get rid of you even if I wanted to.
亚当说的是 他爱你
I think what Adam is saying is he loves you.
什么 没有 我不是那个意思
What? N-N-No, I'm not. No.
很好 不然我就踢他屁♥股♥了
Well, good, 'cause I would've kicked your ass.
他也爱你
Aw, he loves you, too.
好的 听着
All right, look,
如果你像不带洛厄尔做展示会
if you want to do the presentation without Lowell
那就不带他
that's fine with me.
我宁愿失去工作
I-I-I'd rather lose the job
也不会失去我哥
than lose my brother.
用洛厄尔没问题 只要我们俩是一伙的就行
Well, I'm fine using Lowell, as long as we do it together.
好
Good.
好的 那我们去你家把移♥动♥厕所拖走吧
Okay, so, let's go get that Porta Potti off your porch.
一定很污
That's gonna be a filthy job.
太太是这么说的
That's what she said.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
展示会怎么样
How was the presentation?
我们嗨翻全场
Oh, we blew everyone out of the water.
所以你想象一下
So, imagine our surprise
她把活儿给了她被百思买♥♥炒掉的外甥时
when she gave the job to her nephew
大家有多吃惊
who just got fired from Best Buy.
亲爱的 好遗憾
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
没错 不过她要见的迷你商场
Yeah, but the mini-mall she's building
会归伯恩斯兄弟建筑公♥司♥
is going to Burns Brothers Construction.
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God. That's amazing.
没错 她外甥造房♥子时肯定困难重重
Yeah, that nephew's gonna have a hard time building houses
毕竟手套里总被塞果冻
when he keeps finding pudding in his gloves.
你猜谁要给他们两个建网站 是我
And guess who's gonna build a Web site for these guys? Me.
你不用猜 我就是想说
You don't have to guess, I just wanted to say it.
对 可要不是有你撮合
Yeah, and none of it would've happened
我们和洛厄尔 还让我跟大唐和好
if you hadn't put us together with Lowell,
这一切都不可能发生
and put me and Don back together.
所以谢谢你插手
So... thanks for not staying out of stuff.
很高兴和你一起做事
Pleasure doing business with you.
太太是这么说的
That's what she said.
安迪下场
Andi out.
这才叫瓷实的笑点
Now that one was solid. Huh?
我媳妇儿
There's my girl.
安迪 安迪
Ugh, Andi. Andi.
我刚刚做了个超级奇怪的梦
I just had the weirdest dream.
动次打次 伯恩斯先生
Boom-chucka-chucka, Mr. Burns.
算了吧 再来一次 我的小心脏可承受不住了
Oh, forget it. My heart can't take another one.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表