剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
这事多多少少你不也有责任吗
Does this pivot around back to you at some point?
怎么了这是 玛茜来了
What's this? Hey, Marcy.
你们怎么没去看比赛
Why aren't you guys at the game?
她说的对 亚当 我们该走了
She's right. Adam, we should go.
-坐下 -好主意 宝贝
- Sit down. - Good idea, baby.
是你跟她说还是我说
So, do you want to tell her, or should I?
我...
I-I...
好吧 是这样 宝贝
Okay, look, honey...
那个钢人队球票是客户送的
the Steelers tickets were from a client.
我不记得我们初次约会周年日了
And I didn't remember our first date anniversary thing,
可你当时太兴奋了
but... you were so excited,
跟你说不出口
I... I couldn't tell you about it.
于是我就学老唐
So I... I built one of Don's
做了个蠢谎言千层面
stupid lasagnas of deception!
所以这一周以来
Okay, so not one thing you said all week
所有球赛的事 你没有一句真话
about this game has been the truth?
今天的比赛是真的
Well, there is a game today.
不是吧 这就是你的解释
Really? That's what you're going with?
不知道 你这样怎么生活下去的
I don't know. How do you live like this?
根本行不通嘛
It doesn't work at all!
你的层还不够多
You don't have enough layers.
一层叫什么千层面
Nobody likes a one-layer lasagna.
好吧 没错 我搞砸了
Okay, fine, you know what, I screwed up.
行了吧 我拿到了50码线的票
All right? I got tickets on the 50-yard line!
这是这辈子最幸福的事之一
One of the best things that's every happened to me.
我只想带我哥哥去 因为我爱他
And I wanted to take my brother, 'cause I love him
我希望让他高兴
and I wanted to make him happy.
我还想带我妻子去
And I wanted to take my wife,
因为我爱她 想让她高兴
'cause I love her, and I wanted to make her happy.
我想让所有人都高兴
I wanted to make everybody happy.
结果现在谁都不高兴
Now nobody's happy.
知道吗 这些票就是个诅咒
So you know what? These tickets are a curse.
我都不想要了
I don't even want them anymore.
拿走吧
Take 'em!
不行 不给你
No, not you.
你说我无聊
You called me boring.
你最开始就跟我说实话
But why couldn't you have just been honest
不就好了
with me in the first place?
好问题
That is a good question.
我本应该说实话的
I should have been honest.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着 在我们决定我回去工作的时候
Listen, when we decided I was gonna go back to work,
没有把对大家的影响考虑到
we didn't take into account all the people it would affect.
知道吗 所以... 老唐
You know? So... Don,
谢谢你帮了亚当的大忙
thank you for helping Adam out.
还有亚当
And, Adam, you know,
维持爱火的事不能只靠你
keeping the spark alive, it's not all on you.
我不是故意给你压力的
I didn't mean to put all the pressure on you.
你原谅我了吗
Oh. So do you forgive me?
原谅你了
Yeah.
-你原谅我了吗 -做梦去吧
- Do you forgive me? - Keep dreaming.
那球票给谁去看呢
Okay, so who gets to go to the game?
亲爱的 这还用问吗
Oh, honey, I don't think there's any question about that.
宝贝 你是最棒的
Oh, babe, you're the best.
当然了 我和玛茜去看
Yeah, Marcy and I are going.
你撒谎 你活该
You lied; you lose.
玛茜 出发
Marcy, let's hit it.
好好享用你的千层面
Enjoy your lasagna.
暂停比赛 画面里有我
Oh. Pause the game. There I am!
真是你
That is you.
天啊 座位可真不错
Man, those are some good seats.
是不错 不过如果是你陪我去的
They were. Would've been better,
就更好了
though, if you were there with me.
要是我没带你去 也会这么说的
That's what I would've said if I'd have gone without you.
这样吧 明年 庆祝我们初次约会的19...
Hey, tell you what, next year, for our 19th...
-18 -18周年
- 18th. - 18th first date anniversary,
我们一起去看比赛
we'll go together.
好啊
That'd be nice. Yeah.
我就记得初次约会的时候
Hey, I do remember one thing about our first date.
比赛结束以后
After the game,
我跟老唐说
I told Don I had just gone out
我刚刚跟我未来的媳妇儿约会了
with the girl that I was gonna marry.
我跟闺蜜说 你头发该剪剪了
I told my girlfriend you needed a haircut.
好吧
That's okay.
我还跟老唐说 我们在卡车里上了三垒
I also told Don we did it in my truck.
我这次又怎么了
What did I do now?
这次不是你 是你女儿
This time it wasn't you, it was your daughter.
你知道饼干21点的事吗 伯恩斯先生
What do you know about cookie blackjack, Mr. Burns?
不认识这人
Never heard of her.
赌牌 伯恩斯先生
The game, Mr. Burns.
你女儿用扑克把她朋友的午餐都赢走了
Your daughter won all her friends' lunches at cards.
书本知识你教 社会技巧我来
Hey, you teach book smarts, I teach street smarts.
你好
再见
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表