剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
产房♥热狗事件
The delivery room hot dog.
啊哈
Aha!
你啊哈什么
"Aha" what?
每次都是这样
See, it always goes there
因为你内心总翻旧帐
'cause it's always in the back of your mind.
好吧
Okay.
我似乎能够明白
I-I can kind of see that, I guess.
对吧 是不是很有道理
Right? I-It makes sense, right?
我得承认 你这个看法确实挺深刻的
I have to admit that is pretty perceptive and insightful.
这个看法能够帮助我们
And it can help us.
因为你现在意识到了 这么久以来
Okay, because now that you're aware that you've been
你一直对那只热狗耿耿于怀
hanging onto that dumb, old hot dog,
然后就可以放开了 对不对
you can just let it go. Right?
其实呢 不对
You know what? No.
什么
What?
刚不是还说我深刻呢吗
You remember when I was perceptive and insightful?
就我站在这儿的时候
I was right over here.
对 你是想明白了
Well, yeah, you figured it out,
但之前的事也不能一笔勾销啊
but the baggage is still there.
就像他们当年搞清楚重力了
I mean, when they figured out gravity,
它不是照样还会影响人
it didn't just stop affecting people.
我们没像在太空一样飘起来吧
I mean, we're not just all floating around in space.
好吧 首先飘也不是那么个飘法
Okay, well, it wouldn't go like that for starters.
不是吗
It wouldn't? u202d
行 我再举个更恰当的例子
Oh, okay, I have a better example.
-假设我面前有个混球 -好
- Let's just say there's a jackass in front of me, okay? - Uh-huh.
-即便我叫他混球 -对
- And I call him a jackass... u202d- Right.
他也不会因此消失 对吗
...he doesn't just disappear, did you? u202d
你说我是混球呢
I think you just called me a jackass.
我听出你话里有话了
You snuck it in, but I heard it.
你让我给你做足疗
You let me give you a foot rub.
对 但我也没享受到什么
Yeah, but I didn't enjoy it.
好 行 这样
Okay. Okay, you know what?
你去你的车展 行吧
You go to your car show. Okay?
我和玛茜去舞王秀
I am gonna go to Lord of the Dance with Marcy.
你没资格去看狂野的爱尔兰汉子
You don't deserve to watch wild Irishmen
踏着踢踏的舞步踏进你的心
tap-dance their way into your heart!
好 车展我去定了
Great. I will go to the car show.
我不光要去 我还要买♥♥个热狗吃
And while I'm there, I'll have a hot dog,
说不定到时候有人一边看着我吃热狗
and I hope somebody has a baby
一边生孩子呢
in front of me while I'm eating it.
这就是车展啊
Okay, so this is a car show.
我们要干些什么
What do we do?
看车
We look at cars.
就这样
That's it?
你俩知道吗
You know what, guys,
我觉得一点也不好玩
I'm not having fun.
谢天谢地 总算有人说出了我的心声
Oh, thank God, someone said it.
不是 我是因为安迪
No, it's this thing with Andi.
我觉得我没错 但我心里还是不好受
I'm right, but I still feel bad.
有意思
Interesting.
让我们来进一步分♥析♥下你的感受
Let's unpack those emotions.
我不掺和
And I'm out.
我觉得你之所以心里难受是因为
I think you're feeling bad because even though
即便按道理来说你没错 但你确实骗了她
you were technically right, you did lie to her,
而且我并不认为你没错
and also, I don't think you were right.
但我就是没错啊
But I am right.
她还跟我翻旧账
A-And what about the baggage?
她一直放不下那件事
She has baggage.
那还不是怪你
That you gave to her.
好 我要去找安迪谈谈
You know what, I'm gonna to go talk to Andi.
简直不敢相信 闹了这么一出
I can't believe after all this,
我最后还得去看舞王秀
I'm still gonna end up at Lord of the Dance.
不得不说 他们没陪我们来看舞王秀
I got to tell you, I'm not feeling great
我心里还挺不爽的
about the boys getting out of Lord of the Dance.
人家不想来 你能怎么办
Well, they don't want to go, what are you gonna do?
逼他们来 婚姻就是这样
Make them do it. That's what a marriage is.
算了 我和亚当现在闹的…
No, this whole thing with Adam, I just...
我觉得这样不好
I don't like the way I feel right now.
看到这些煎熬陪看的丈夫
And seeing all these miserable husbands
在手♥机♥上看球赛 我立马就想起了他
watching sports on their phones reminds me of him.
去跟他聊聊 我一个人没事
Well, go talk to him. I'll be fine.
说不定还能偷跑到后台
Maybe I'll sneak backstage
给某个大汗淋漓的爱尔兰汉子擦个汗
and see if I can towel off a sweaty Irishman.
表演艺术中心
安迪
Andi.
安迪 你在哪儿
Andi, where are you?
亚当 过来
Adam. Over here.
抱歉
Excuse me. Yeah.
借过
Hi. Excuse me.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me, excuse me.
抱歉 谢谢 你好
Excuse me. Thank you. Hi, how are you?
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me, excuse me.
安迪人呢
Where's Andi?
她去车展找你了
She's on her way to the car show to find you.
嘘什么嘘
Oh, do not shush me.
我们还要在一起度过漫长的三小时
We have three long hours together.
别一开始就跟我甩脸子
You don't want to start like this.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me, excuse me.
借过 不好意思
Excuse me, excuse me.
天呐
Oh, boy.
打扰了
Excuse me!
有没有人看见一个穿法兰绒衬衫的中年男人
Has anyone seen a middle-aged man in a flannel shirt?
我得去给他买♥♥点新衣服了
I have got to take him shopping.
车展怎么样
How was the car show?
不好看
Bad.
我看到一半就去找你了
I left early 'cause I went to find you.
是吗
You did?
我也去车展找你了
I went to the car show to find you.
我知道 玛茜在剧院跟我说了
Yeah, I know. Marcy told me at the theater.
领座的人拦了我二十分钟 不让我走
Then the usher wouldn't let me leave for, like, 20 minutes.
最后我准备硬闯
When I made a break for it,
在座的其他陪看老公都为我欢呼
the other husbands cheered for me.
你去剧院想跟我说什么
Well, um, what did you want to say to me at the theater?
你去车展想和我说什么
Well, what did you want to say to me at the car show?
好吧
Okay.
我想告诉你
I guess I wanted to say that
没有你我一点也不开心 我很想你
I wasn't having any fun without you and I missed you.
这也是我想说的
That's what I was gonna say!
我也是这么想的
I felt the same way.
咱俩还能过下去
It still worked.
抱歉 我真不该吃那个热狗
Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ate that hot dog.
我太蠢了
That was a dumb thing to do.
我当时就是…
It's just...
我吓坏了
I was scared.
手术室里有那么多仪器
That delivery room, all those machines
还有手术刀碰撞的声音 医生护士进进出出
and metal clanking and people coming to life, it was like...
简直就像科学怪人的实验室
like Frankenstein's laboratory.
然后我往窗外一看
And then I looked out the window
看到一个熟悉店老朋友 热狗
and I saw an old, familiar friend, the hot dog.
是啊 当时情况的确挺吓人
Yeah. It was pretty hard-core in there.
我那时候吃了六种药 晕乎乎的
I mean, I was on, like, six different kinds of drugs,
可你却要清醒地面对那一切
but you had to see all that sober.
你真的很棒
But you were awesome.
还记得当时接生的护士看见你在吃东西
Remember how mad that delivery room nurse
是怎么骂你的吗
got at you for eating in there?
记得 我们后来生泰迪的时候 她还记得我
Yeah. She remembered me when we went back to have Teddy.
把我叫热狗肠医生
She called me Dr. Wiener.
还给我做了个名片卡
Made me a name tag and everything.
可能是我让她那么干的
I might've told her to do that.
你知道吗 宝贝
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表