剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
u202dWill you put that down!
他们连说话都这么大声
They're not even trying to be quiet.
谁会偷东西偷到一半吃起来
Who stops in the middle of this to eat?
肯定是大唐
That would be Don.
去年夏天 在州集市上
Last summer, at the state fair,
他玩井字棋输给了一只鸡
he lost a game of tic-tac-toe to a chicken.
有些不对劲
Something's not right.
食物太多了
There's too much of everything.
大唐 看看蔓越莓沙拉
Don, check the cranberry salad.
像是一家子吃的
Does it look like it's for a family
还是30个幼儿园老师吃的
or 30 kindergarteners?
很难说 有30杯
It's hard to tell, there's 30 individual cups.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这是安迪为我做的
Andi made all of this for me.
我就知道她没办法不管闲事
I knew she couldn't keep her nose out of it.
我打赌她们正看着我们
I'll bet you they're watching us right now.
不要啊哈
No, no, no, no, no.
你说了你不管的
You said you were gonna stay out of it.
你说你可以搞定的
You said you were gonna handle it.
-我正在搞定 -是吗
- This is me handling it. - Oh, yeah?
偷我的东西吗
By stealing from me?
你为什么不愿承认需要我的帮助
Why can't you just admit that you need my help?
你为什么不愿承认你需要我
Why can't you just admit that you need me
需要你的帮助
to need your help?
好的 我需要
Fine, yes. I do!
啊哈 这次有啊哈的理由
Aha! For real, this time.
好吧
Okay.
我承认今晚 当我发现
Look, I admit that tonight, when I found out
大家带的都是纸巾时
that everybody was bringing napkins,
我有点开心
I-I was a little happy.
对了
And there it is.
那只是因为
But only because...
我喜欢你需要我 我需要你需要我
I like it when you need me. I need it.
所以我才会嫁给一个如此...
It's why I married someone so...
说话小心
Hey, step careful here.
完美的不完美者
Perfectly imperfect.
我接受
I'll take it.
我回去工作
I mean, when I went back to work
你接管了孩子们的事
and you took over all the kid stuff,
我以为
I thought...
我不知道 我必须
I don't know, I'd have to be
跳出来救场
jumping in to save the day,
但你表现很好
but you've been just fine.
让我感觉不需要我了
It just-- it made me feel like I'm not necessary.
你这样说 还怎么跟你吵架嘛
you make it so hard to fight you now!
过来
Come here.
我需要你
I need you.
你只是不应该知道
You're just not supposed to know it.
嘘 我们要看吵架
Boo! We came for a fight.
别担心 大唐 有你吵的
Don't worry, Don. You'll get one.
嘘
Boo...
我们拿上食物走人
Let's get all this food and get out of here.
好的
Okay.
等等 你怎么知道大家都带的是纸巾
Wait, how did you know everyone was bringing napkins?
亲爱的 我们已经拥抱了 别问问题了
Aw, honey, we already hugged. No more questions.
谢谢孩子们 上楼去
Okay, thanks, guys. Head upstairs.
别忘了刷牙
And don't forget to brush your teeth.
他们不会刷牙的
They're not gonna brush their teeth.
你提醒过了 在法庭上这点最重要
Well, you said it. That's all that matters in court.
听着 感谢你帮忙
Hey, look, thanks for helping.
没有你我办不到
I couldn't have done all this without you.
所以我们的婚姻能长久
Well, this is why our marriage works.
我需要你 你需要我
I need you, you need me.
在一起 我们就成了一个完整的黏乎人
And together, we make one whole needy person.
现在 我们将碾压这次感恩节派对
And now, we are gonna crush this Thanksgiving party
就像我们碾压婚姻和为人父母一样
the same way we crush marriage and parenting.
对 恰到好处的半吊子
Yep. Half-assed and just in the nick of time.
玛丽
Hey, Marie.
抱歉这么晚来
Sorry to come by so late,
我明天去不了学校
I won't be at school tomorrow, so
我想着现在送过来
I figured I'd drop this off now.
好玛丽
Good old Marie.
带了火鸡
Bringing the turkey,
拼图上的最后一块
the last piece of the puzzle.
看看
Let's take a look.
这不是火鸡
That's not a turkey.
这是用鸡翅堆了一个火鸡形状
That's chicken wings in the shape of a turkey.
对 我完全忘了做火鸡这事
Yeah. I totally forgot about making the turkey
直到坐在猫头鹰餐厅才想起来
till I was sitting at Hooters.
我都不知道女人会去猫头鹰餐厅[服务员胸很大]
Huh. I didn't know women went to Hooters.
我们已经有[胸]了
'Cause, you know, we already have 'em.
不 非常棒 男人去那里总是以为
Nah, it's great. Guys always go there thinking they're gonna
能带女服务员回家 但是
take home a waitress, but...
打烊前铃♥声♥响起时 总是轮到我挑男人
when last call rolls around, it's my turn to be picky.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
我
I...
我不能让大家感恩节吃鸡翅
I can't serve chicken wings at Thanksgiving.
我们能有什么选择
Well, what choice do we have?
我们没有别的火鸡了
We don't have another turkey.
还有杰罗姆
Well, there is Jerome.
不 亲爱的 我不能让你这样做
Oh. No, honey, I can't let you do that.
你喜欢那个咸咸的混♥蛋♥
You love that salty bastard.
对 我喜欢
You're right. I do.
而且 上次被你那样摸来揉去的家伙 你已经娶了
Besides, the last thing you rubbed that much, you married.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah, I did. - Yeah, you did.
亲爱的 看来我们成功了
Well, honey, looks like we pulled it off.
对 真好吃
Yeah, this is delicious.
抱歉我忘了带纸巾
And sorry I forgot the napkins.
没事 还有15个人会带来
That's okay. About 15 other people had your back.
通常在感恩节时
u202dYou know, you don't usually
不会想到猫头鹰餐厅的鸡翅
think of Hooters chicken wings for Thanksgiving,
我得说 我很喜欢
but I got to say, I like it.
等等 你怎么知道这是猫头鹰餐厅的鸡翅
Yeah. Wait. How do you know they're Hooters wings?
我在那里工作赚的大学学费
I worked my way through college.
我没想到会这样
Wow. I did not see that coming.
我明白 但我没想到
I mean, I did... but I didn't.
洛厄尔
Lowell,
我从未想过我会这样说 但是
I never thought I'd say this, but...
再给我来点那个砂锅菜
hit me with some more of that casserole.
-你还要吗 -一旦适合了那种臭味 挺好吃的
- You want seconds? - Yeah, once you get used to the smell, it works.
我从未感觉自己如此高大威猛
I've never felt taller.
感恩节快乐 各位
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表