剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
She was an easy target
她是个容易被挑刺的目标
who couldn't control her brain chemistry.
她没法控制自己大脑中的化学反应
So it was easier to think that she was broken than to
所以比起接纳她 接受她在改变这一事实
root for her and accept that she was changing.
认定她是个不堪之人总是要容易得多
If you really stop and think,
如果你们能抛开成见 反思自己
I'm sure you have a good Lizzie story, too.
我相信 你们也会想起丽兹美好的回忆
Here's your chance.
现在机会来了
Start over.
重新开始
I liked to sew a lot.
我很喜欢缝纫
But there was no one else to do it with.
但是没人陪我一起做
When Lizzie found out, she started the sewing club.
丽兹知道后 她成立了缝纫俱乐部
We have to keep moving.
我们得赶紧跑
It doesn't matter, we're never gonna get away from her.
无所谓了 反正我们也逃不掉了
Jo, while you've been trapped in here,
乔 你困在这
she's been rampaging in the real world.
她可是在外面猖狂得狠呀
Okay, she even tried to Merge with Lizzie.
她甚至试图与丽兹融合
Oh, my God, is she okay?
天呐 她还好吗
For now. But that's why we have to stop her.
暂时还好 所以我们得阻止她
She's more powerful than I am. Jo...
她比我强大多了 乔
... she is you.
她就是你
Or some part of you.
你身体的一部分
You can control her somehow.
你可以想法控制她的
I don't know how, but...
虽然我不知道怎么做
Landon would have some theory about the psychology,
兰登会讲些心理学的理论
and what part of your personality she represents.
讲她体现的是你人格中的哪些部分
He would, wouldn't he?
他会的 是吗
Pretty messed-up subconscious
你这的
you got here, by the way.
潜意识很混乱
Are we surprised?
这很令人惊讶吗
My mom used to read us fairy tales
我妈妈经常睡前
for bedtime stories.
给我们读童话故事
They were so calming.
童话故事很让人安心
There was good guys and bad guys.
有好人有坏人
Very clear rules that you had to follow.
我们要遵守的规则也很明确
It all made sense.
都能说通
Unlike my life.
不像我的生活
Well, this fairy tale sucks.
那些童话故事烂透了
It's accurate. I'm either the powerful, petty bitch
我觉得说的很准啊 我要么是强大的贱♥人♥
or the good, weak victim.
要么是软弱的好人
That's the story that you're telling yourself.
那是你自己编造的故事
I mean, your subconscious made a fairy tale
你潜意识里编出了个童话故事
that the good you is weak and the powerful you is evil.
好人软弱 坏人强大
Tell yourself a different story.
你完全可以改写你的故事
Boring.
无聊
Let's fight.
开打吧
That's strike one.
第一次
Icaeus...
统统退散
Ah, thanks for the extra magic.
谢谢你给我输送魔法
That's strike two.
第二次
Josie, you can fight her.
乔西 你能打过她的
Hmm, that's strike three.
三振出局
Josie! Change the story.
乔西 重写故事
Please.
拜托不要
I hate you.
我恨你
You're so weak
你真是手无缚鸡之力
and vulnerable.
不堪一击
The kind of girl who's so quiet
这么文静的女孩
that her father and mother forget about her
活在丽兹的阴影下
in the chaos of Lizzie.
爸爸妈妈都忽略她
The kind of girl Penelope won't fight for anymore.
那种佩内洛普不会再追求的那种女孩
The kind of girl Landon breaks up with in one speech.
那种兰登在一次演讲中分手的女孩
The kind of girl who's destined to lose the Merge.
那种注定在融合中输掉的女孩
You needed me.
你需要我
Because without me,
没有了我
you would have never survived.
你没法生存的
This is what being strong looks like.
强大的人就长姐这样
That's the story that you're telling yourself.
这只是你的版本
That the good you is weak, and the powerful you is evil.
好人软弱 坏人强大
I was afraid of being strong.
我害怕变强
I thought being strong meant hurting Lizzie.
我以为变强意味着会伤害丽兹
Oh! Josie, please!
乔西 拜托
Here's what being strong looks like.
那就是变得强大的样子
Or being like Kai. I told myself
像凯那样 我告诉自己
that being powerful meant being evil.
强大就会变成魔鬼
But it doesn't.
但是其实不会
Hope is strong.
霍普是强大的
And she's good.
而且她没有作恶
You made a story...
你编造了一个故事
I made a story...
我的故事里
where I was powerless.
自己是软弱无力的
But that's not true.
但事实并非如此
Because I can change this story.
因为我可以改写自己的故事
Enough.
够了
I'm not afraid of you anymore.
我不怕你了
Because I'm holding the Axe.
现在斧头在我手中
Finidus...
禁身锁魂
I just bound you to this cabin.
我把你囚禁在这个小木屋
You're trapped here forever.
我永远都别想出去
I'm not trapped.
你困不住我的
Because we're not in the cabin anymore.
现在我们不在小木屋了
And... if you use your magic against me,
你要是用魔法对付我的话
it hurts you, too.
你自己也会遭到反噬
But most importantly...
但最重要的是
... you're not wearing armor anymore.
你没有盔甲了
It's over.
都结束了
It'll never be over.
不会结束的
As long as you have black magic in you.
只要你身体里还有黑魔法
I will always find a way back.
我就能想办法回来
We'll see.
等着瞧吧
Magia tollox De terras...
咒语
Magia tollox De terras...
咒语
Magia tollox De terras...
魔力退散
Magia tollox De terras...
魔力退散
Magia tollox De terras...
魔力退散
Magia tollox De terras...
魔力退散
Solvo.
释放
Hey, I got this myself. Hey, studs.
嘿我自己可以的 嘿 帅哥们
Uh... You got it yourself?
你自己可以吗
Alyssa. Um, are you... ? Back?
艾莉莎 你 回来了
Fine? Not a zombie?
挺好的 不是个傀儡了
Don't make it a big thing.
都是小事
Um, maybe later, we can, uh...
或许等会 我们
Okay.
好吧
Yeah. You...
嗯你
You want to talk about this?
你想说说吗
No, man, she be... I'm good.
不是朋友我 她 我挺好的
She didn't have to be rude.
她不该那么粗鲁的
Is really the thing. Right? We're people, too.
伤我心了 真的吗 我们也是人啊
People. I mean, I have feelings.
人 我是说 我们也有感情的
Thank you for not giving up on me.
谢谢你没有放弃我
Even though I didn't deserve it.
尽管我不值得你这么做
You know, one of the many joys of being your father
做爸爸快乐的就是
is getting to see you slowly
看着你慢慢
figure out how much you deserve.
找到自己应该得到什么
And one day, you'll realize that what you deserve
某天你会意识到你值得
is to never be given up on.
有人会你坚守
Tell me that when the all-powerful Necromancer
等到全能的亡灵巫师回来
comes back.
你就不这么想了
We'll deal with him when the time comes.
时机到了自然有办法对付他
I'm not willing to lose another student.
我不想再失去我的学生了
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表