剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry.
对不起了
No!
不
That was the worst moment of my life.
那是我这辈子最不堪的时刻
You think I didn't feel any remorse for what happened.
你以为我毫无悔意
But I did.
但我有
Shame.
羞愧
Guilt.
内疚
Panic.
惶恐
I couldn't bear feeling all of it anymore.
我再也忍♥受不了这种感受了
So...
所以
I decided not to.
我决定不去想了
I shut off my humanity that night.
我那天晚上就把我的人性关了
I was screaming for help.
我也曾尖叫着求助过
You just couldn't hear it.
你就是听不到
But being here...
但是在这里
...where you sent us,
你把我们送进来的地方
I've killed Kai, Diego, and Wendy thousands of times.
我杀了凯 迪亚戈和温蒂几千次
So maybe you're right after all.
也许你说得对
Because I've finally become the killer that you thought I was.
我终于变成了你认为的那个杀手
I'm sorry I didn't recognize the signs.
抱歉我没发现你关闭人性的那些征兆
You were too busy protecting your daughters.
你忙着保护你女儿呢
You're good at that.
你一向很擅长这个
Let's just see how good.
那就让我们一起看看你保护的怎么样吧
Come with me.
跟我来
There's a game I want to play.
我想玩个游戏
Have you nothing to say?
你没什么要说的吗
Or does your silence mean that you've already made a decision?
还是说你的沉默意味着你已经做出决定了
Yes.
嗯
I've decided.
我决定了
I can't make this decision yet.
我无法下决心
I've thought about becoming a vampire.
我有想过变成吸血鬼
Of course I've thought about it.
我当然会想过这个问题
If I did, there wouldn't be a Merge.
如果我成了吸血鬼 我和乔茜就不用合并了
And my skin would stay flawless forever.
我也会青春永驻
But I also...
但那样我就
wouldn't be able to have kids.
再也无法生孩子了
I couldn't grow old with someone.
我也不能跟一个人携手到老
And I don't even know if those are things that I want.
我甚至不知道这些东西是不是我想要的
But that's the point.
但关键是
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
I can't make this decision until I'm sure.
在我想清楚之前我不能草率做出决定
I was afraid
我就怕
that you would say that.
你会这么说
So it's time that you knew
所以是时候你该知道
that what I'm offering isn't a choice.
这不是一个任你安排的选择
: Yes, it is.
这是我自己的选择
I'm not gonna drink vampire blood.
我不会喝吸血鬼的血的
You already have.
你已经喝了
Sebastian...
塞巴斯蒂安
what have you done?
你做了什么
What I had to to keep you safe.
我只是想护你周全
And this is the fun part.
这才是有趣的部分
It's what we do with Kai.
同样的游戏我们也跟凯玩了
Basically, it's hide-and-seek.
简单点说就是捉迷藏
You run and hide...
你跑开藏起来
and I seek.
而我负责找你
No.
我拒绝
Uh, yes.
拒绝无效
Or else I will hurt Josie.
要不我就去找乔茜玩
I will hurt her so bad
我对她可不会手下留情的
that she will be begging for me to kill her.
她会跪在我脚下祈求我杀了她的
Come on. It's supposed to be fun. You know what?
来吧 这很好玩的 你知道吗
I'll even give you a five-minute head start.
我给你五分钟时间藏起来
And if you can survive being hunted for 24 hours,
如果你能活过24小时且不被我捉到的话
I will let your daughter live.
我会放你女儿一条生路的
I mean, that's all you really care about, right?
我是说 这才是你真正关心的事情对吧
Fine.
好吧
Let's play.
玩吧
Elizabeth, you must listen to reason.
伊丽莎白 你听我解释
I would never do anything to hurt you.
我绝对不会做任何伤害你的事情的
You must believe me. Let me go.
你要相信我 放开我
Please listen to me!
听我说
Please.
拜托
Please.
拜托
I once cared for a witch who died in front of me.
我曾经喜欢过的一个女巫死在了我面前
She didn't have a chance to become immortal, but you do.
她那时没有机会获得永生 但是你有
I am trying to help you, but if you cannot see that,
我在尽力保你 但如果你还不明白
then I must make the choice for you,
那么只能我为你做这个决定了
because I love you
因为我真的太
too much.
爱你了
Can you hear that?
你听到了吗
I love you, and I will not lose you again, Cassandra.
我爱你 我不能再失去你了 卡桑德拉
Elizabeth. I meant Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白 我说的是伊丽莎白
I think we should see other people.
我想我们应该跟其他人见个面了
Where the hell is he?
他去哪了
Kai Parker screwed us.
凯·帕克耍了我们
I'll be damned.
该死的
Josie Saltzman screwed me.
乔茜·萨尔茨曼耍了我
Who is this?
谁
Thank God
谢天谢地
you're still alive. I was worried sick.
你还活着啊 担心死我了
Hey, I got to say,
嘿 不得不说
I'm not even mad about the whole
关于那个储血瓶的事 我真的一点都不
blood con.
生气
Borderline proud, even.
甚至还蛮为你自豪的
Okay, I'm-I'm always mad.
好吧 我这人一直以来都疯疯癫癫的
But in a fun, completely unpredictable sort of way.
但却是那种有趣的 令人捉摸不透的疯癫
It keeps you on your toes.
这样倒是可以让人时时刻刻保持警觉
I hate you. Yeah.
我恨你 嗯
That's such a Ric thing to say.
这么说也太伤人了吧
Hey, how is the old man nowadays?
嘿 你♥爸♥爸现在怎么样了
I hate you for everything that you've done to my family,
我恨你对我的家人所做的一切
and I am never helping you get out of here.
我永远不会帮你离开这里的
You're a liar, and nothing you ever say will matter to me.
你就是个骗子 你说的这些我都无所谓
Actually, I called to help you get out.
事实上我给你打电♥话♥是想帮你出去的
There is another way.
还有另外一种法子
Does what I say matter now?
那我现在说的话你还有所谓吗
I don't believe you. Yeah, okay, that's totally understandable.
我不相信你 行 好吧 完全可以理解
But you still got Darth Vader's alarm clock, right?
但你还拿着沙漏 对吧
Maybe.
也许吧
Good.
好
'Cause you're gonna need every last bit
你需要借助它的力量
of its power to pull this off.
来完成这件事
So much for trusting him.
别再相信他了
Your boyfriend left us here. Yeah, well,
你男朋友把我们留在这儿了 好吧
it's a good thing I prefer girls anyway.
不管怎么说我对女孩子更感兴趣
Besides, I don't care about that guy.
再说 我一点也不在乎那家伙
All I care about right now is finding Saltzman.
我现在只想找到萨尔茨曼
A locator spell isn't very sporting of you.
用定位咒可不像你的风格
Yeah, well, let the punishment fit the crime.
谁让他罪有应得
* I remember when, I remember, I remember when... *
我记得 我记得 我记得
* There was something so pleasant about that place *
那个地方总有让人欣喜的东西
* And when you're out there, without care *
当你出门在外 不够谨慎
* Yeah, I was out of touch *
我无法联♥系♥到你
No way. He's here.
不会吧 他在这儿
* But it wasn't because *
但这并不是因为
* I didn't know enough... *
我知道的还不够
No. He's beneath us.
不 他在我们脚下
He's in the tunnels.
他在隧♥道♥里
* The time of your life... *
你一生中最重要的时刻
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表