剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Um, not really sure why she did that,
不确定她为什么这么做
but it was... it was pretty scary.
但是 相当吓人
Yeah, no, uh...
那什么 不是这种的
More like a personal memory.
要私密一点的记忆
Oh. Um... Okay.
好吧
Once, she walked by me
有一次她从我身边走过去
and just said, "Hard pass" for no reason.
无缘无故说了一句休想
Um, okay, cut.
好吧 停
That felt pretty good to me.
我觉得拍得不错
Y'all need anything else or... ?
你还需要什么吗
I think...
我像
We'll call you. We'll call you.
我们会联♥系♥你 我们再联♥系♥你
Great.
太好了
All right.
那好
Yeah, we're gonna need to edit that last one.
我们还需要再剪辑一下
It's a memorial, not a roast.
这是追悼会 不是吐槽大会
Yeah, it's pointless, man.
这么做毫无意义
We'll never get them to say anything nice about Lizzie.
我们没办法让他们说出有关丽兹的好话
Girl has burned everyone in this school at least once.
这姑娘把全校所有人至少都惹了一遍
Yeah, well, doesn't mean we give up on her.
这不意味我们就要放弃她
Everyone thought Alyssa was mean, too.
所有人都认为艾莉莎很刻薄
They just didn't know the real her.
他们只是不了解真正的她
Okay.
好吧
You think Alyssa's doing okay?
你觉得艾莉莎情况怎么样
Dude, I'm not gonna talk about this.
兄弟 我才不要跟你说这个
Especially not with you.
特别是和你
We've been watching the basin all day,
我们已经观察了一整天了
as requested.
按照要求
The entire school, including the Tribrid,
整个学校 包括混血
is planning a memorial for your sister,
都在为你妹妹举办追悼会
who is dead.
而她死了
Which we already knew.
这我已经知道了
There's something new in my mind
我的记忆中有些新事物
that I can't quite reach.
我没办法捉摸
Something that shouldn't be there.
一些不该出现在那的东西
That means they're acting.
这意味着他们在演戏
Which means they know
这意味着他们知道
about your little zombie eye.
你放的监视眼
You've been fooled,
你被耍了
Ted.
泰德
Don't ever...
永远不要
Well, what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
My father must be behind this.
这一定是我父亲的作为
Have a chat with him.
去和他谈谈
I'll search my mind...
我会在我的脑海中
... for the thing that's out of place.
搜寻不寻常的存在
As you wish.
如你所愿
Oh, my God. Lizzie.
我的天 丽兹
You're alive... Drop it. Okay?
你还活着 别演了 行吗
The coast is clear.
没人在
Then what are you doing?
你在做什么
I couldn't pretend for one more second.
我再也装不下去了
Nobody is upset about me being dead.
没人因为我死了难过
They all hate me.
他们都恨我
They don't hate you, Lizzie's
他们不恨你 丽兹的
good friend Hope.
好朋友霍普
I think
我觉得他们
they only just got to know one side of her.
只了解了她的一面
That's what my eulogy's about.
这才是我的悼词要讲的
Great idea. The perfect eulogy would force everyone to remember
好主意 如果你想让所有人怀念
what an amazing person that... she was.
她之前的好这样最合适了
And I should be the one to do it.
应该由我来说
After all,
毕竟
I knew her the best.
我最了解她
I don't, I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
It's what Lizzie would've wanted.
这也是丽兹想要的
Okay.
好吧
This is all wrong.
这样不对
He always comes back by now.
他现在应该复活了
It never takes this long.
之前从来没有用过这么久
All right, let's not panic, okay?
别慌 好吗
The prophecy said "felled" by a golden arrow.
语言中说被金箭头所击倒
Now, "felled" could mean anything. We just have to find
击倒可能有多种含义 我们得找到
the original Coptic word.
原始的科普特单词
Do you remember what else is said in the prophecy?
你还记得预言中的其它内容吗
The wolf with many faces.
多面狼
I killed him.
我杀了他
The Necromancer can make me kill again whenever he wants.
只要他愿意亡灵法师可以再杀死我
Listen to me. I am gonna get that monster out of your head.
听我说 我会把那个怪物从你的脑海中赶出去
No. You got to put me down.
不 你得杀了我
That is not an option.
这不行
Look, look.
听着
I warned Landon that I can't control this.
我警告过兰登我没办法自持
Now, if you don't do this now...
如果你现在不杀了我
... then it might be too late.
也许就来不及了
All right, listen, uh...
听着
W-We're gonna get a sleeping spell.
我们施一个休眠咒
All right? And we're gonna put you
让你处于
in a state of suspended animation
静止状态
until we figure this all out.
等到我们想到解决办法再把你唤醒
I am not losing another student.
我不要再失去学生了
Then why did you bring that down with you
你既然有书了
when you got your book?
为什么还要把那个东西拿下来
That is just a precaution.
那只是个防护措施
I am trying to keep everyone safe.
我保证所有人的安全
So am I!
我也是啊
Pick up your sword.
把剑捡起来
No.
不
Do it! Pick it up!
快点 捡起来
Raf...
拉夫
Do it or I will kill you.
照做 否则我杀了你
I don't believe you.
我不信
Pick it up.
捡起来
You need to stop me.
你得阻止我
You killing Landon is not your fault, okay?
兰登的死并非你的错 好吗
I'm gonna find a way to save you both.
我会想办法救下你们两个人
All right? You're not responsible for killing Landon.
好吗 兰登的死 不该是由你来负责
Well, he did try to warn you, Alaric.
他可警告过你了 阿♥拉♥里克
Where's my dad?
我爸呢
He'll be here any moment.
他随时会到
A memory of Lizzie?
关于丽兹的回忆么
I miss Lizzie so bad.
我非常想念丽兹
The entire school will never get over it.
整个学校都会笼罩在悲痛当中
Lizzie was always...
丽兹一直都很
really cool.
很酷
Really hot.
很火♥辣♥
So many memories of Lizzie.
有很多关于丽兹的回忆
And the fact that we remember
而且我们会记得丽兹这一事实
Lizzie at all means that she didn't go into Malivore.
就说明她并没有堕入黑暗
Which, thatthat's something... All right.
也就是说 有些事 行了
Technical difficulties, folks.
遇到了一些技术障碍哈 各位
We're just gonna move on with the next part of the service.
我们直接跳到下一环节好了
Thank you.
谢了
This one's for Lizzie Saltzman.
仅以此歌♥悼念丽兹·萨尔茨曼
* How do I *
我该如何
* Say goodbye *
向这一切道别
* To what we had *
对我们曾经拥有的
* The good times *
美好时光道别
* That made us laugh *
那些令我们发笑的回忆
* Outweigh the bad *
总能盖过不好的回忆
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表