剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Besides, you're not the only ridiculous one.
而且啊 你才不是唯一奇怪的那一个
Pretty sure I'm a fraud.
我很确定我也是个骗子啊
I mean, everyone says I stopped Malivore,
所有人都说是我阻止了马里之洼
but all I did was wake up next to an empty pit.
但我只是醒来就躺在一个大坑旁边了
I have no idea what happened,
我完全不知道发生了什么
only that I'm not the hero they think I am.
我不是他们以为的那个英雄
I went along with it because it felt nice.
我就顺其自然了 因为感觉很好
I enjoyed it.
我很享受
I finally felt like I belonged here.
我感觉我终于有归属感了
And most of all, um,
而且最重要的是
I was doing it because I wanted to impress you.
我这样是因为我想取悦你
I mean... I mean, you're this all-powerful witch,
你是这么叱咤风云的女巫啊
and I wanted you to think that
我想让你觉得
I was the kind of guy that could take care of you.
我是那种能照顾得了你的人
You're the kind of girl that deserves to be taken care of.
你也是那种值得被人好好照顾的女生
Every once in a while, at least.
最起码只是偶尔
Well, I don't want to be codependent.
我也不想跟人互相依赖
I really don't.
真的不想
But you should know that it's gonna take some time
但你要知道我需要时间改变
for me to change. Yeah, you should know
那你也要知道
that I'm gonna do way too much and go over the top
我也会努力过头
with big speeches
长篇大论
and boyfriend gestures and try to make
做很多男朋友的举动
everything perfect and...
来让一切很完美
Did you just say "boyfriend"?
你刚刚是说男朋友吗
Yeah, I think I did.
是 我说了
Okay.
好
* And you got me, too *
我爱上了你
* You're just the thing I need. *
我正是我所需要的
My name's not Hope Marshall.
我不叫霍普·马歇尔
It's Hope Mikaelson.
我叫霍普·迈克尔森
I'm Klaus and Hayley's daughter.
我是克劳斯和海莉的女儿
And I know you don't remember this,
我知道你可能不记得了
but, um...
但是
you're the closest thing I have to a father now.
你是我生命中最接近父亲的一个人了
And the entire world has forgotten that I exist,
全世界都忘了我还存在
and the boy I love has moved on,
我爱的男孩不爱我了
so I have absolutely no idea
我完全不知道
what to do next.
之后要怎么办
It's okay. We'll figure it out together.
没事的 我们一起想办法
I saw that little spell you cast on your classmate.
我看到你给你同学施的小咒语了
Next time,
下次呢
use the incantation prefix "Chronolos."
使用咒语前缀科诺拉斯
It puts a delayed reaction on any spell.
它可以延迟任何法术的反应
That way, when it happens, you're long gone.
这样等见效的时候 你已经不见了
Harder to get caught.
就不容易被抓到
You're a very powerful witch, Josie.
你是很有能力的女巫 乔西
I'm creating a new magic curriculum
我准备开设一个新的魔法课程
for advanced students, invitation only.
只邀请优秀的学生
I'd like you to be the first.
我希望你成为第一个
Offensive magic is a tool that has its place,
攻击性魔法是一种工具
but it requires discipline.
但需要守规矩
Speaking of discipline...
说到规矩
...curfew begins in three minutes.
还有三分钟就宵禁了
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表