剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
a Venus flytrap or something mixed with an octopus.
一个捕蝇草 或者什么和章鱼的混合体
They stab their food in the throat so their victims
他们把食物塞在喉咙里 这样受害者
can't scream, and then they dissolve them
就叫不出声 然后他们用酸性的唾液
with acid-like saliva until there's nothing left.
把受害者融化到什么都不剩
And by food, you mean people.
食物 是说人吧
More like liars.
说谎的人
Legend has it they hunt fools keeping secrets.
是这么说的 它们的猎物是有秘密的人
So let's be completely honest
所以我们对彼此
with each other.
坦白吧
So-so, what else does your book say?
所以 你的书里还说了什么
Croatoans can be summoned by powerful witches.
消逝者可以由有魔力的女巫召唤
So there was a witch in Roanoke.
所以罗诺克曾有过女巫
SEBASTIAN: Her name was Cassandra.
她叫做卡桑德拉
I could tell you more about her,
我可以告诉你更多
my dear turnip,
我亲爱的大头菜
if you abort this feeble attempt
如果你放弃这种对爱情的
at romance and let me go.
无力追逐 然后放我走
MG: For the last time,
再说一次
I'm not a vegetable.
我不是棵植物
And we're... just friends.
而且我们 只是朋友
Besides, why should we believe
而且 我们为什么要
anything you say?
相信你说的话
Because I was there.
因为我在场
I need help.
我需要帮助
Why does everyone assume
为什么所有人都觉得
I have superstrength?
我力大无比
Trust me, no one thinks that.
相信我 没人这么觉得
Fine, I'll get it.
好吧 我来接
Hello?
喂
MG: It's me, MG.
是我 MG
I got some intel. Talk fast.
我有些情报 说快点
Apparently, back in the day,
显然 过去
this sketchy vamp of the Old World
这个旧世界的吸血鬼
was nibbling on the settlers of Roanoke.
会啃食罗诺克的定居者
There was this witch that he...
有一个他
was... courting.
讨好的女巫
She wanted to get to the bottom of who the secret killer
她想要查出村里那个
was in the village.
神秘的杀手是谁
She said she was gonna manifest
她说她要创造出
this demon creature that could
这个能够闻出其中
sniff out the killer in their midst.
谁是凶手的怪物
A monster that fed on secrets.
一个靠秘密为生的怪物
Secrets, you say.
秘密啊
Well, that's great,
这可太棒了
because there's no one keeping any of those around here.
因为这里没人有秘密
How do we kill it?
我们要怎么杀掉它
That's a work in progress.
还在查
Work faster.
查快点
The damn thing waltzed through my barrier like it was...
这个该死的玩意儿突破了我的防线
immune.
就像入无人之境
Because only the witch
因为只有召唤了它的女巫
who summoned it can destroy it.
才能毁掉它
That's a problem, 'cause she's been dead for, like, 500 years.
这就是问题了 因为她已经死了快五百年了
We're about to die. Figure something out.
我们要死了 想点办法
Got your call.
接到你的电♥话♥了
I take it it's not a date.
大概这不是约会了吧
MAC: We're still trying
我们还在试图
to piece together what happened.
查出到底发生了什么
Thought you might be able to shed some light.
觉得你可能有些帮助
An animal attack.
动物袭击
Animal attack.
动物袭击
Mm-hmm. Yeah, we get them here all the time.
这里经常会有
You can check the police reports.
你可以看看警方的报告
Well, I have a friend at the FBI
我有个朋友在联调局
that I'm sending the forensics to
我要送去见证
who may say otherwise.
他可能有不同的说法
I-It would be better
最好你这次
if you could just trust me on this one.
能相信我
Oh. Well, that's an interesting request,
这要求可挺有趣的
especially from someone that a witness placed here
尤其是对于在袭击时间前后
around the time of the attack.
有目击者证明其在场的人
LIZZIE: This monster is hunting secrets,
这个怪物在找秘密
not you, so at least it has
不是你 所以至少它
some taste, unlike my sister. But that's the thing,
还算有些品味 不像我姐姐 但问题就在这里
no matter what Malivore tells the monsters,
不管马里之洼和这些怪物说了什么
they always follow their prime directive first.
他们总是会跟从主要的指令
So tell me whatever secret you're keeping,
所以不管什么秘密 告诉我
and maybe it'll stop.
或许它就会停下了
Is it about Hope?
是有关霍普的吗
It's about Hope, isn't it?
是有关霍普的对吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Thing was useless anyway.
反正这也没用
Well, at least I had an idea.
至少我有个想法了
I just had one, too.
我也有了
Can you make us invisible and break open his cell?
你能让我们隐身然后打开他的牢笼吗
I guess. Why?
大概可以吧 为什么
We're gonna do what every great sci-fi franchise does--
我们要做所有伟大的科幻片作者都会做的
Kong versus Godzilla, Alien versus Predator...
金刚对哥斯拉 异型大战铁血战士
We're gonna suck?
我们要互舔吗
That's blasphemy. No, we're gonna...
这是亵渎神明的 不 我们要
we're gonna let the monsters fight.
我们要让怪物对怪物
Oh, this is a nerdgasm,
这是臆想
not a plan.
不算个计划
Fine. Then just tell the truth.
行啊 那就说出真♥相♥
Invisique.
咒语
LIZZIE : I told you, nerd.
我说过了吧 呆子
LANDON: Shh! LIZZIE: You shh!
嘘 你才嘘
I have a better plan.
我有个更好的计划
Hey, ugly. Over here.
丑人 在这儿
Nice work, but that's not gonna hold it long, so just...
做得好 但是那坚持不了多久的 所以你就
tell me the secret. I can't.
把秘密告诉我吧 做不到
Why? It would break Josie's heart.
为什么 这会让乔西心碎的
So this is about Josie? No, it's about all of us.
所以这是关于乔西的 不 是关于我们所有人的
Lizzie, since when
丽兹 你什么时候
have you kept your mouth shut about anything?
对任何事情都守口如瓶了
Just tell me.
快告诉我
Fine! It's...
好吧 这
HOPE: Silencio.
咒语
so this is about you.
所以这是关于你的
We have to get out of here. What are you
我们得离开这里 你到底在对
hiding from everyone? HOPE: There's no time.
大家隐藏些什么 没时间了
These bars aren't gonna hold.
这些栅栏撑不住了
We have to find some way to stop it.
我们得想办法阻止它
MG is working on it.
MG正在努力
Also, because of Landon, there is now
还有 因为兰登 现在有一个
a zombie on the loose.
僵尸在逃
It was a good idea. Okay,
这是个好主意 好吧
one monster at a time.
一次一只怪物
Raf, take Landon to Dr. Saltzman.
拉夫 带兰登去找萨尔茨曼博士
Lizzie and I will find a way to keep the Croatoan busy.
丽兹和我会想办法吸引克柔投安的注意
Let's go.
出发吧
Hey, come on, man. You heard her.
拜托 伙计 你听到她说的了
SEBASTIAN: I don't understand why
我不明白为什么
I can't remember more.
我记不起更多了
Cassandra, she was... my great love.
卡珊德拉 她是我的挚爱
KYM: Homegirl summoned a demon
不过 宅女召唤了一个恶魔
to snuff you out, though.
来掐死你
Had she known it was me,
她知道是我吗
I believe she would have done things differently.
我相信她有她不同的做事方式
MG: Maybe you should have just been
也许你该对那位女士
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表