剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
It's actually kind of beautiful. I guess.
这其实还有点好看呢 我想也是吧
If you can look past the visions of doom.
如果你可以看透层层厄运的话
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你帮我做这个
I couldn't have done this without you.
没有你我肯定做不了这个的
No, thank you.
不 应该是我谢谢你
This is the most normal I've felt all day.
这是我这一整天有过的最正常的感觉了
You should know Vincent also told me that
但你知道文森特还告诉了我
the Sandclock degrades over time.
沙漏的魔力会随着时间而流逝的
At some point, it will break down from the inside
到某一时刻 无论我们做什么
no matter what we do.
它都会自动从内部瓦解的
But this will at least give us some time
但这样至少会给我们点时间
to figure out how to defuse it.
想办法化解危机
* The endless of darkness is hovering... *
无尽的黑暗在盘旋
Why did Clarke choose me?
为什么克拉克选了我
You're a trusting person.
你值得信任
And you're more powerful than you know.
而且你比你想象的更强大
I don't want to be either of those things.
这些我都不想
The second that he had me doing black magic, my head...
他让我去施黑魔法的那一刻 我的脑袋
it's like it's not mine anymore.
就像不是我的了一样
I get upset more easily, I'm on edge.
我很容易心烦 濒临崩溃
* Taking me, taking me... *
带走我 带走我
Jealous.
还会嫉妒
It's not all the magic.
不都是魔法造成的
* This pull is astronomical... *
这股力量极其强大
When I got out of Malivore,
我从马里之洼出来之后
um, I came here.
就来了这里
It was the first place I wanted to be.
这里是我最想回来的地方
* I'm drawn to the unknown, where shadows hide... *
我堕进无名之渊 暗影之处
You guys were the first people I wanted to see.
你们是我最想见的人
I snuck onto campus.
我就溜进了校园
* Something inside of me... *
我的内心
You and Landon were having movie night, or something,
你和兰登晚上在磨坊
at the mill.
看电影什么的
I saw you... Hope.
我看到你们了 霍普
You both looked so happy.
你俩都很开心
And I was so jealous.
我好嫉妒啊
* Is astronomical... *
极其强烈
If the wrong person crossed my path in that moment,
如果当时不巧有人路过的话
I can't imagine the damage I would have done.
我想象不到我会把他怎样
How did you move past it?
你怎么熬过来的
I tried to move on.
我努力向前看
And I got a lot of that wrong, too.
也走了很多弯路
Obviously.
很显然
But that doesn't mean we can't try again.
但并不意味着我们没有机会了
* Is astronomical. *
极其强烈
What are you reading?
看什么呢
It's a book Dorian got me.
是多利安给我的书
It's about a band of marauding pirate vampires.
关于一伙海盗吸血鬼的
Sounds high concept.
很刺♥激♥嘛
Uh, we finished the tour... tests, whatever.
我们完成了旅行 测验
And?
然后呢
Sebastian's no more dangerous than anyone else at this school.
塞巴斯蒂安已经不再危险了
Well, I am surprised to hear that.
这很惊喜
Thank you, Landon.
谢谢你 兰登
For whatever it's worth, coming from the guy who stole
无论值不值得 作为一个偷了魔物
a magical artifact that kick-started the apocalypse...
发动天启的人来说
...sometimes people just need a chance to get things right.
有时候人是需要时间改正的
* Such a motormouth *
真是个话唠
* Don't care what she's about *
毫不在乎她
* Everybody's like *
大家都好像
* She's the last payback *
她是终极报复
* There's not any doubt... *
毫无疑问
I could hear your music
我从老远
from miles away. Ah.
就听到你的歌♥了
Oh. I didn't think you had it in you.
你可没这胆量
You were talking about killing kids.
你说要杀孩子
I had to stop you.
我必须要阻止你
You can't stop me, Chad.
你阻止不了我 查德
You're not in control of yourself anymore.
你现在受控于我了
I'm not your friend.
我不是你的朋友
I'm your eternal master.
我永远是你的主人
Now kneel.
跪下
I think I figured it out.
我好像明白了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Why Malivore did it to you.
为何马里之洼要这么对你
What if he wasn't screwing you over?
如果他没欺骗你会怎样
What if he made you human to give you a shot at peace?
如果他把你变成人类给你安宁的机会
And if you could have just lived that life well,
如果你能好好活着
you might have gotten there.
你也许就能去那里了
He gave you a chance to start over.
他给你机会重新来过
And you blew it, Ted.
你却没珍惜 泰德
Don't ever call me that again.
别叫我泰德
My name is The Necromancer.
我叫亡灵巫师
You seem pleased with yourself.
你挺开心啊
How did you find me? You think I'm gonna let you
你怎么找到我的 你觉得我会让你
walk around my school without an active locator spell?
没施定位咒就在学校里乱逛吗
I know who you are now.
我现在知道你是谁了
And I can't let you loose in the world.
我不会任你在世间散漫
But I know even vampires can change.
但吸血鬼也是可以改变的
So I'm gonna give you a chance to prove me wrong about you.
我打算给你个让我打脸的机会
But you're gonna have to follow my rules.
但你要遵循我的规则
I don't follow orders anymore.
我不再听从命令了
Then you're gonna have to go back in the box.
那你就回棺材去
I'll just get out again.
我会再出来的
And it will be your daughter who sets me free.
您女儿会放我自♥由♥的
Yeah, you see, I can control her mind.
是啊 我左右不了她的想法
Oh, how I love that control.
这感觉真好啊
I've had her, you know.
我上过她了
All over your school.
在学校的每一个角落
Mm-hmm, yes.
没错
No matter what you do or where you go,
无论你去哪 做什么
you will not be able to protect her from me.
你都没办法让她防备我
And you will fail as her father
你会是她那
over and over and over again.
一次次失败的老父亲
The only way is to kill me.
唯一的办法就是杀了我
And with one swift stroke, I decapitated the decoy.
只需一瞬间 我斩首祭品
Now behold the real son of Malivore.
马里之洼之子要来了
The circle is ready, master.
阵已经摆好了 主人
Is that sarcasm in your voice?
你这是讽刺的口气吗
Let's not ruin this momentous occasion with a tone, Chad.
不能用这样的语气毁了这重要的时刻啊 查德
Bring me the Crane's Foot.
仙鹤爪递给我
All right, son of Malivore.
好了 马里之洼之子
Let's make ourselves a portal.
咱们开启传送门吧
Oh. Done already?
已经看完了吗
All right. So what do you want next?
好吧 接下来想看什么
What's the mood?
心情怎样
Today sucked.
今天糟透了
You got anything for that?
你有推荐吗
: Let's see.
看看哈
I got a feeling your day's about to get
我有预感你的生活马上
a lot better.
会好很多
Yeah.
没错
Previously on Legacies.
吸血鬼后裔前情提要
Have you met my new intern yet?
你见过我的新实习生了吗
* You're proud *
你很骄傲
* But you're cold when it counts... *
但我需要你时却冷却
Kym.
凯姆
I should have asked for help sooner.
我应该早点找你帮忙的
I was so worried that the Sandclock would break,
我好担心沙漏会碎
and all that magic would come back to me
那些魔法都会回到我身上
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表