剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我打四分位的时候美吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
You are the hottest thing I've ever seen.
你是我见过最美的人了
Then put me in, Coach.
那就让我上场吧 教练
Okay, since you guys can't seem to stop Captain America
既然你们似乎阻挡不了美国队长
or not fumble a kickoff, our lead is bleeding
也抢不到开球 我们的领先优势已逐渐消失
like a stuck pig.
就像卡住的猪一样
But fear not. I'm super absorbent.
但别怕 我迷惑性很强
Wow. Uh, the hell's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思啊
It means we're gonna play-action,
意思是我们要假跑真传
all nines, bootleg left...
所有犯规 抢球
...center deep cross.
越位
Make that a bootleg right.This is my onsite.
做的以假乱真些 这是我的地盘
Whatever.
随便吧
As long as we're playing it straight.
只要我们能接球就行
Uh, what do, what do I do?
那我♥干♥嘛啊
You go long, Wayne. Real long.
你跑远点 韦恩 越远越好
It's Wade, actually. You still go long.
我叫韦德 还是跑远点
All right. Ready?
好了 准备好了吗
Break!
加油
Just try and hold onto the ball this time.
这次尽力抓好球
They're gonna go deep. Keep your eyes open.
他们会深入阵内 大家打起精神
* Might start a riot... *
暴♥乱♥可能开始了
* From my mouth, I won't be quiet *
祸从口出 我不会住嘴的
* 'Cause everything is nothing till you realize *
直到你明白为止 一切都无所谓
* It's something you want... *
是你想要的
White 80. Set.
准备 就位
Hut
开始
* I want to lash out *
我想来个痛快
* I want to let it out *
我想淋漓尽致
* 'Cause I can feel it *
我能感觉得到
* On the back of my tongue *
言语呼之欲出
* On the back of my tongue *
言语呼之欲出
* Oh, hard to hold *
我忍♥不住
* This fire inside me *
欲♥火♥在我心中
* All I know *
我只知道
* Is sometimes it's frightening... *
有时令人恐惧
* This fire inside me... *
欲♥火♥在我心中
Josie. What did I just tell you?
乔茜 我跟你说什么来着
What, you think I did that on purpose?
你以为我故意的吗
I'm trying to bury these guys, too.
我也想击败他们啊
Whatever. None of this matters. Lizzie.
无所谓了 都不重要了 丽兹
Where are you going?
你去哪
I'm on it. No, MG, wait!
交给我 不 MG 等等
* Out of the bottle *
释放自己吧
* Lash out. *
释放吧
Landon!
兰德勒
Landon?
兰德勒
Landon!
兰德勒
Look, I'm sorry, I would have never left you.
听着 我真的很抱歉 早知道我是绝不会离开你的
I didn't know that it wanted you.
我不知道它想要的是你
Raf. Hey, look, I-I know you don't remember me,
拉斐 听着 我知道你不记得我了
but this is all my fault.
但这都是我的错
Okay? I would have never let anything like this
好吗 我绝不会让这样的事情
happen to you or Landon.
发生在你或者兰德勒身上的
Wait, Raf, wait. Please.
等等 拉斐 等等 拜托了
Don't-don't go. Okay, I...
别 别走 好吗 我
I can help you. I need you.
我能帮上你的 我需要你
Landon needs you.
兰德勒需要你
We need to do something. This is embarrassing.
我们必须得做点什么了 这也太尴尬了
Why have you stopped using your magic?
你怎么不用你的魔法了呢
Because Kaleb said...
因为凯勒布这么说了
Because my dad said... Your father
因为我父亲也这么说了 你的父亲
is no longer your headmaster.
已经不是你的校长了
I am, and unlike him,
我才是 而且我不像他
I've never broken your trust.
我从来没背叛过你的信任
So perhaps you ought
所以或许你应该
to take what I say with the same consideration.
同样地把我说的话也权衡一下
What do you want me to do? One more score
你想让我怎么做 再得一分就能打平了
ties it. Keep it up!
继续加油
* Rock it... *
摇滚吧
Great news.
好消息
That kid Dennis turned up.
那个叫丹尼斯的孩子出现了
A little hungover, but otherwise safe and sound,
虽说心情不太好 但总体来说还算乖的了
so I guess I'll go back to looking for those missing dogs.
所以 我想我该回去找找那几条失踪的狗了
Well, you're here just in time. Your son's leading
好吧 你来得刚刚好 你的儿子刚刚可来了个
one hell of a comeback.
漂亮的翻盘呢
Oh, I didn't think Ethan was playing.
我还不知道伊森也上场了
Go! Come on, guys!
上啊 加油啊 大家
* Get in the groove, rock it *
进到最佳的状态 摇滚吧
* Just whip it good, so your body can move... *
好好鞭笞自己 让自己的身体动起来吧
Pink 21!
准备
Pink 21!
准备
* Just whip it good... *
好好鞭笞自己
Blue 48! Hut!
准备 开始
* Everybody, let loose *
所有人 放松吧
Tenebris lapsus.
干扰咒
Oh, my God.
我天
Oh, God. Is he okay?
天呐 他没事吧
Babe, babe, babe, come here, it's okay, just breathe,
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 快过来 没事的 深呼吸
sweetheart, just... Hey.
亲爱的
Get a medic!
找医生来
What the hell did you do?
你♥他♥妈♥都干了什么
Are you blaming me for this unfortunate accident?
你是在为这个不幸的意外责怪我吗
It's not my fault the human body is so frail.
人类的身体这么脆弱又不是我的错
Stop it. Stop pretending that you're above it, Gary Poppins.
闭嘴吧你 别装作一副置身事外的样子 盖瑞·波宾斯
I saw you give something to Josie.
我看到你把什么东西给乔茜了
If I find out you had some part in this...
如果让我知道你跟这件事有关系
She'd tell you. Wouldn't she?
那她肯定会告诉你的 你说是不是
She's your daughter, after all.
不管怎么说 她还是你女儿嘛
That's right. And don't you forget it.
没错 你最好记清楚了
If anyone has something to forget, it's her.
就算有人忘记了什么 那也是她
And all the rest of your former students.
以及你之前所有的那些学生
It must have been traumatic to have their authority figure
对于他们来说 被一个这样喜欢颐指气使的权威人物当作
treat them like animals in a zoo.
动物园里的动物对待 一定得留下创伤吧
That is not what happened.
你所说根本不属实
Isn't it?
不是这样吗
I fear the gap in our ideologies
恐怕咱们思想上的鸿沟
cannot be bridged, Principal Saltzman.
是无法跨越的了 萨尔茨曼校长
I must ask that you not set foot on this campus again.
我不得不禁止你再踏入这个校园一步
For the sake of the students under my protection.
毕竟我得保证我的学生们的安全嘛
My daughters go to this school.
我女儿在这里上学
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
I just did.
我就是这么做了
Of course, you can always enroll them in public school.
当然 你也可以让他们去上公立学校嘛
But if you're honest with yourself,
但是如果你不那么自欺欺人的话
you know the best place for them is here, with me.
你应该知道最适合她们的地方就是这里 跟我一起
And away from you.
以及离你远点
Not again!
别又是这样吧
Break it up!
别打了
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Are you following me?
你是在跟踪我吗
I told you. Most people call me Lizzie.
我跟你说了 大家基本上都叫我丽兹的
I am not most people.
我又不是大家
Which is why I told you we cannot go down this path.
所以我才告诉你 我们俩是不可能再继续下去了
But you never explained why.
但是你从来没解释过原因
And then you showed up at the game, and I'm sorry,
然后你又突然出现在比赛上 抱歉
but that is a typical dude move.
但是也算是男人的经典套路了
I had to see you again.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表