剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
That's our destiny, right?
这就是我们的命对吧
Unless...
除非
I stayed here in a no-magic zone.
我待在一个没有魔法的空间
Maybe the merge wouldn't have to happen,
也许合体也不需要发生
and Josie would be safe.
乔西也就安全了
There's no way I'm gonna let you do that.
我是不会让我们永远待在这里的
I know.
我知道
But you're not the only one who can be a martyr.
但你也不是唯一一个烈士
I knew you were the smart one.
我就知道你才是最明智的那一个
Let's just get this over with. Oh!
那我们来处理这件事儿吧
Don't worry, it's not so bad being the Keeper.
别担心 当看守人也不错
And one day, maybe...
也许有一天
you'll find someone to take your place.
你会找到那个代替你坐这个位子的人
I would never do that. Aw...
我不会那么做的
I told myself the exact same thing.
我当时也对自己说了同样的话
Be careful with it.
小心点吧
It's fragile.
这很脆弱
And if it breaks,
如果它坏了
you are not protected from the Minotaur anymore.
你就不再受人身牛头怪的保护了
And my friend gets out, right?
那我的朋友就可以出去了 是吧
She is set free from the eternal pain
她就会从永恒痛苦的迷宫中
of the labyrinth, yes.
解脱出来 对没错
That was very carefully worded.
用词很小心嘛
She dies, okay?
她死了 好吧
That's what that means. Uh...
就这个意思
just think of it this way: either she dies or you both do.
不妨这样想 她死 或者你们一起死
It's self-preservation, kiddo.
这算是自我保护 小姐
You're sick. You know, when I first took this deal,
你个婊♥子♥ 你知道吗 当我第一次做这个交易的时候
the previous Keeper told me that this entire labyrinth
之前的看守人告诉我这整个迷宫
was built by a sorcerer
是一个巫师几个世纪前建造的
centuries ago to punish a beautiful maiden
目的是为了惩罚一个
who refused his affections.
伤了他心的美丽女人
Because she didn't exist just for him,
因为她不只是为了他而存在
he punished her forever.
所以他惩罚她永远禁锢在此
But she got out.
但她逃了出来
She traded places with another woman who came along,
她和另一个女人做了交易交换了位置
who then trapped another woman,
然后那个女人困在了这里
and so on and so forth.
以此往复
I mean, you can't really blame us for trying to escape,
我是说 你不能怪我们想离开这鬼地方的心
can you?
你会吗
It's every woman for herself.
每个人都是为了自己
That's the game.
这就是这个游戏
I guess no one is the Keeper now.
我想现在没人是看守人了
I hope you know your maze as well as we do.
我真希望你能和我们一样了解你的迷宫
Sorry.
抱歉
"Labyrinth."
幻境
* You look like you're lots of fun *
你看起来很有趣
* Open up your lovin' arms *
张开你爱的双臂
* Watch out, here I come *
小心 我来了
* You spin me right round, baby, right round *
你让我旋转 宝贝 旋转
* Like a record, baby, right round *
就像个唱片 宝贝 一圈
* Round, round *
一圈 一圈
* You spin me... *
你让我旋转
Whoa!
哇哦
Hey, Raf!
嘿 拉斐尔
Hey. Looks like exposure therapy worked.
嘿 看来暴露疗法起作用了
Depends. Uh,
看情况吧
did Hope show up? Not yet.
霍普来了吗 还没
But she might show up still.
可能一会儿就来了吧
Hang in there. Okay? All right.
再等等 好
You look good.
挺帅的
* Right round, round, round. *
一圈 一圈 一圈
Where did you get that?
你从哪弄来的那东西
Who's he?
他是谁
This is Frank.
这是弗兰克
Thanks for your help. Thanks.
谢谢你帮忙 不客气
I thought you were taking the deal.
我以为你接受了那笔交易
I realized it would be perpetuating the patriarchy.
我意识到这可能会使父权制永远延续下去
There's always someone telling women
总有人会告诉女人
they only exist for one reason.
她们的存在只有一个原因
We even told it to ourselves.
我们甚至也是这么告诉自己的
I am done playing that game.
我不想再这样了
Screw endgame.
该终结游戏了
You've... found another way.
你找到了另一种出路
You killed the Minotaur.
你杀了人身牛头怪
Thank you.
谢谢你
Not that you deserved it.
你不该承受那种生活
And you definitely don't deserve this.
当然这种生活你也配不上
We've had enough of women hurting other women for one day.
这一天真的受够了女人不停地为难女人
* When the wrong antidote is like a bone in the throat *
错误的解药像卡在喉咙里的骨头
* They run for cover so discreet, why don't they *
他们这么谨慎地寻找掩护 为什么他们
* Do what they say *
不按他们说的去做
* Say what you mean *
心口如一
* Baby, one thing leads to another *
宝贝 一件事引发另一件
* You told me something wrong *
你跟我说不对劲
* I know I listen too long, but then *
我知道我听得太多 不过
* One thing leads to another. *
一件事总是由另一件引起的
* We're talking away *
我们谈过了
* I don't know what *
我不知是什么缘由
* I'm to say *
我说
* I'll say it anyway *
我还是要说
* Today isn't my day *
今天来见你
* To find you *
我绝对
* Shying away *
不该回避
* I'll be coming for your love, okay? *
我会为你的爱而来 明白吗
* Take *
接
* On *
纳
* Me *
我
* I'll *
我
* Be *
会
* Gone... *
离开
Do you maybe want to dance somewhere else?
想不想去别的地方跳舞
Only if that's a metaphor.
该不会在暗示什么吧
* Take on me *
接纳我
* Take on me *
接纳我
* Take me on *
接纳我
* In a day... *
在今天
Hurry, we can still stop them. Wait.
快点 我们还能阻止他们 等等
For what?
为什么
We have to let them go.
让他们去吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
* Take on me. *
接纳我
Motus.
咒语
This doesn't even have sleeves.
这衣服连袖子都没有
Why is this
怎么
so hard to take off?
这么难脱
You sure you want to do this?
你确定要这么做吗
I've never been so sure of anything in my life.
我这辈子从来没这么肯定过
Do you have a condom?
你有避孕套吗
I knew I forgot something.
我就知道我肯定忘了什么
Don't-- stop, stop.
不 别动 别动
Do not move.
别动
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
* Where have all the good men gone *
所有的好人都到哪里去了
Damn it. * And where are all the gods? *
该死 诸神又去了哪里
* Where's the streetwise Hercules *
街头的大力神去了哪里
* To fight the rising odds? *
为了增加胜算吗
* Isn't there a white knight *
难道没有白衣骑士吗
* Upon a fiery steed? *
骑着烈马飞驰
Wade!
韦德
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表