剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
with Mystic Falls High.
进行橄榄球比赛的时候了
Great.
太好了
Today, you will not be forced to lose a game
今天 你们不用为了满足人类的优越感
so that humans can feel superior.
而被迫输掉比赛
Every one of you is special.
你们每一个人都是特别的
Every one of you.
每一个人
And it's time you showed it.
是时候大展身手了
How?
怎么做
By using your powers in moderation, Ms. Saltzman.
通过适度使用你们的能力 萨尔茨曼小姐
The goal is not exposure,
目的不在于曝光
merely to win.
只是为了赢得比赛
Think of it as an exercise in control.
可以把这当做是一种控制练习
Well, I am here for it.
我就等这一刻呢
After last year, it'll feel really good
在去年之后 那种向森林狼
to show those Timberwolves what we're all about.
展示我们自身全部实力的感觉真是太好了
Right?
对吧
And who better to lead you in this endeavor,
这次比赛让谁作为你们的四分位带队
as your quarterback,
更好一些呢
than our own Landon Kirby?
还有比兰德勒·卡比更合适的人选吗
We have an emergency.
我们有紧急情况
Headmaster Vardemus wants Landon to play QB.
瓦德摩斯校长想让兰德勒担任四分位
Cool.
好啊
Cool? That's your slot.
挺好 那可是你的位置啊
I'm hunting bigger game this year.
今年我在找寻更大的游戏
That Sebastian dude you're crushing on?
你暗恋的那个塞巴斯蒂安兄弟吗
What if he's not a dude at all?
要是他不是男的怎么办
I was thinking about it last night.
我昨晚就在想这事
Him just showing up the way he did
他露面的方式
was super fishy.
十分可疑
Given the events of our last school year...
鉴于我们学校去年出过的事
Compendium Monstrum?
怪物概览
You think he's a monster?
你觉得他是怪物吗
I'm thinking I can't rule it out.
我是觉得不能排除这种可能
So, sorry, but this is way more important than football.
抱歉 但这事远比橄榄球要重要
Even though I'm awesome at it.
即便橄榄球我很在行吧
Well... Landon pulled his groin
兰德勒曾经拉伤过腹股沟
combing his hair once.
摔的那个惨
We need you at that game.
我们需要你参加比赛
MG, I am mentally healthy for perhaps
MG 这可能是我生平第一次
the first time in my life, and ready for romance.
心理健康 准备好恋爱
I'm hoping that Sebastian pans out.
希望我和塞巴斯蒂安能成
But if he doesn't, I need to set my sights
但如果他不行的话 我就得
on someone else.
另寻他人了
Like, uh... ...who?
比说 谁呢
The first person that asks.
第一个问我的人咯
It's the year of yes. Remember?
今天是不会拒绝的一年 还记得吗
Well, in that case, two sets of eyes
那样的话 两双眼
are better than one, especially when one of them
总比一双眼睛强吧 尤其是其中一双
can vamp-read, so come to the game.
还会吸血鬼速读呢 所以来参加比赛吧
I'll help you hit the books, and we can figure out who
我帮你读这本书 然后我们就可以甘清楚
and what this guy really is.
那个人到底是什么东西了
Part of me is worried about what we might find out.
我有点担心可能发现的东西
You're supposed to say yes. Remember?
你应该说同意 记得吗
Fine. Yes.
好吧 我同意
Guess I better go dig up that trash bag of a jersey.
估计我最好得把装秋衣的那个垃圾袋找出来了
LANDON: Yellow 80.
准备
Yellow 80...
准备
Sorry.
抱歉我有点心不在焉
Foster care didn't have a football team.
寄养家庭没有过橄榄球队
What did I tell you? I'm a total fraud.
还记得我跟你说的吗 我就是个傻♥逼♥
Now the whole school's gonna see it, and...
现在全校都会知道了
this is a total disaster.
简直太糟糕了
And like I told you,
就像我说过的
I'm really good at taking care of people.
我很会照看人的
We're gonna get through this. How?
我们会一起度过这个难关 怎么度过
I can't even throw.
我连投球都不会
Yes, you can.
你当然会投了
You just need a little help.
只是需要一点点的帮助
Viribus.
全力以赴
What'd you just do?
你刚刚对我做了什么
See for yourself.
你试试看
Kaleb!
卡莱布
Damn!
我靠
That's my quarterback.
这才是我四分卫该有的样子嘛
* Call me dirt or call me diamonds *
时而肮脏 时而高尚
* Call me crass or call me cruel *
时而善良 时而残暴
* Call me daddy... * Do you know that girl?
不管怎样 叫我爸爸 - 你认识这个女孩吗
Not really.
不算认识吧
We just, uh...
我们就只是
shared a milkshake once.
一起喝了杯奶昔
Let's just get this over with as fast as possible.
赶紧速战速决
Works for me. I'm no more comfortable
我也想 我比你还想尽快
being here than you are.
比完这场赛
Ric...
里克
There's something that you need to see.
有点事情 你得过来看下
Let us begin our annual rite
欢迎大家参加一年一度
of American excess.
美式足球比赛
But unlike last year,
不过和去年不一样的是
I expect no unseemly violence, only for each team
我希望没有暴♥力♥行为
to play to the fullest extent of their abilities.
希望每个队伍都能用尽全力
Understood?
都明白了吧
Timberwolves of Mystic Falls,
神秘瀑布镇高中的森林狼队
you may,
或许
as I believe they say,
我想采用他们说的
call it in the air.
抛硬币来决定
Heads.
我猜人头
Tails never fails. We'll take the ball.
猜反面总没有错 我们来发球
So it begins.
比赛正式开始
Uh, shake hands.
对了 先握手示好
Having another milkshake moment?
下次一起喝奶昔
Sorry.
不了
We found him wandering the woods,
我们发现他在树林里徘徊
half out of his mind.
人是半疯的状态
He didn't settle down until we compelled him.
直到我们叫他 才反应过来
Does he remember anything?
那他还记得什么吗
Tell him what you saw, Dennis.
告诉他你看到了什么 丹尼斯
It was some kind of animal.
像是一种野兽
Like a-a hyena mixed with a wolf,
像是鬣狗和狼的杂交品种
with huge claws.
有着大爪子
It grabbed me.
它抓住了我
I thought it was gonna eat me,
我以为它要吃了我
but then it spit me out.
不过他把我吐出来了
Does that ring any bells?
有什么想法吗
Closest thing I could find was a Shunka Warakin.
我能找到的是一种叫山卡·华莱金的生物
Until this morning, it was a Native American myth.
到现在 还是美国的民间传说
Roughly translated, it means "carrying off dogs."
简单来说 意思是夺走狗
Lucky for Dennis, according to Ioway legend,
根据爱荷华传奇 丹尼斯太幸运了
all it eats are werewolves.
它只吃狼人
Dorian found the missing kid.
多利安发现了失踪的孩子
Thank God he's okay.
谢天谢地 他没事
But we definitely have another monster
不过我们也发现了其他的野兽
wandering around these woods.
在树林间徘徊
Dorian's digging into the research,
多利安深入调查了一下
but he thinks it's a Shunka.
他认为是山卡
What's... And before you ask what that is,
那是什么 我知道你要问它是什么
it's a carnivorous creature that feeds only on werewolves.
它是以狼人为食的肉食动物
Good thing it's not a full moon.
幸好那天不是满月
Yeah, except Raf has been stuck in wolf form
是呀 不过自从你走后
ever since you've been gone.
拉斐就一直困在狼的形态了
Wait, Raf?
你说什么 拉斐
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表