剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Trusting in Wade.
证明我真的相信韦德
Wait, we can't break the Sandclock.
等等 我们不能打破沙漏
You're weak.
你就是个弱鸡
You can't protect yourself, let alone anyone else.
你连自己都保护不了 更别说保护别人了
Shut up. You're weak.
闭上你的臭嘴吧 你才是弱鸡
Landon!Hope, stay calm.
兰登 霍普 别冲动
I got this, Hope.
我有能力了 霍普
Landon made sure of it.
是兰登给予了我力量
Oh. Dude's, like, all fairy.
这老弟就像个精灵一样
Like, for real.
简直就像真的一样
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德
Oh, my gosh! Wade!
天哪 韦德
Lizzie was rushed to the infirmary with severe burns.
丽兹严重烧伤马上被送到医院去了
Now, thankfully, she'll be okay.
谢天谢地现在她没事了
Well, I was in the library all morning.I know.
我整个早上都在图书馆 我知道
I also know you've been practicing linking spells.
我也知道你一直在练习连接咒
Connecting people with objects.
将人与物体连接起来
I'm sorry, Alyssa.
抱歉 阿莉莎
But I'm gonna have to send you away.
但我不得不要把你送走了
Where am I gonna go?
我要被送到哪里去
What if there was another option?
如果还有其他选择呢
I can cast a spell to remove the memories of what you did.
我可以施一个咒语来消除你做过的事的记忆
What happened with your parents.
还有对你父母遭遇的记忆
It could give you a fresh new start.
你会有一个全新的开始
She's not like the others.
她跟其他人不一样
What would you like to do, Alyssa?
你怎么想 阿莉莎
I want to stay.
我想待在这儿
I still don't like this idea.
我还是不喜欢这个法子
None of us like it, but it's the only plan that we have.
大家都不喜欢 但这是我们唯一的办法了
And we have to do something
在厄运沙漏再次破裂之前
before the fishbowl of doom fractures again.
我们得做些什么
Wait. "Time fractures."
等等 时间间隙
The prophecy.
那个预言
You're right.
你说的对
We've got to get a move on this now.
我们得马上行动了
Wait, you're letting us do this?
等等 你是打算让我们来做吗
Well, m-my bomb expert--
那个 我的炸♥弹♥专家
she didn't give me the best advice
她虽然没有在炸♥药♥方面
on explosives, but she did
给我好的建议 但她
point out that I could be better at letting you girls
可是告诉我该怎么样让你们这些女孩
solve your own problems.
处理好你们自己的问题
I like this mysterious demolition expert.
我有点喜欢这个神秘的拆弹专家了
Does she have a name?
她叫什么
Are you sure you guys can handle this?
你们能搞定吗
Not alone, but we have help.
孤身奋战可不行 但我们有伙伴
Working together.
大家凝聚一起
That's what Coven Day is all about.
这才是女巫集♥会♥日存在的意义
It's only when witches are alone
只有女巫独身一人时
that we're truly in danger.
才是危险所在
But together we are strong and can cast spells that none of us
但当我们聚集在一起时我们就是最强大的
would be able to do ourselves.
我们可以施展无人能施展的咒语
I'm sorry about what I said before.
我为我之前说过的话道歉
You know, the monster...
你知道的 那个怪物
I deserved it.
我自作自受
I'm gonna try to turn down the jerk.
我该试着去拒绝那个混♥蛋♥的蛊惑的
I'm sorry for dragging us into this.
对不起 我把你也牵扯进来了
I'm sorry I didn't know you needed help.
对不起 我竟然不知道你需要帮助
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Now, witches, focus on assembling these pieces
现在 女巫们 把注意力集中于这些碎片的组装上
into a new ascendant that will lead
移♥动♥到一个新的星位上
to a new prison world.
然后引导其开启一个新的监狱世界
One spell down.
一个咒语成功了
One to go.
准备下一个
Well done, witches,
干得漂亮 女巫们
well done,
做的好
but it's not over.
但还没有结束
We must pull together
我们必须齐心协力
and channel our energy as one
把我们的能量凝聚成一个整体
to banish the Sandclock before it breaks.
在沙漏破碎之前把它放逐进去
We all got to stick together, right?
我们必须要团结一致 对吧
Sangiema Meam
咒语
Et Nos Mundo Carcerema.
咒语
Sangiema Meam
咒语
Et Nos Mundo Carcerema.
咒语
Sangiema...
咒语
We did it. It's gone.
我们做到了 结束了
Thank you.
谢谢
That jab is really coming along.
那一拳可真的打出去了
I have a good teacher.
我有个好老师
* You get that rush and then... *
你的那种冲动 然后
Earlier, I-I said some things...
早些时候 我说了些
We both had monster brain. We can forget all about that.
我们都被怪物蛊惑了 把那些忘了吧
I can't. Um...
我做不到
As much as it hurts...
虽然很伤人
Um, what I said was true.
但我说的都是真的
* It made me just want you more *
这只会让我更想要你
* My God, your love... *
上天啊 你的爱
Look, um...
听着
I love you, Landon.
我爱你 兰登
* And I hate that you're gone... *
我恨你已不在
I love that you can't take a punch.
我爱你难以承受打击的样子
I love that you won today using brain,
我爱你靠智慧赢得胜利的样子
not brawn,
即便你没有强健的肌肉
and I love that you're always trying to be better.
我爱你努力想变好的样子
But, um,
但是
I don't want you to be the hero.
我并不奢求你去做英雄
Th-The hero's never the one that's left standing.
英雄永远不会被遗忘 但你也一样的
* From the rubble of your love, I'm gonna be... *
从你爱情的废墟中重生 我会去
I'm not gonna train you to fight with me anymore.
我不会再训练你让你和我对打了
* You ever thought I was... *
你曾经以为我是
Not if the monsters are back.
即便怪物再回来了也不会了
* Each time you left, there was a hunger *
每次你离开 我都倍感空虚
Well, I'm not stopping.
好吧 但我不会停下来的
* I felt so dead... *
我感觉自己好像快死了
If you won't train me, I'll find someone who will,
要是你不训练我的话 那我就去找个愿意训练我的人
so that we're both standing at the end of this.
所以我们都站在了终点上
* I never noticed *
我从未注意到
* I'm gonna be stronger *
我也会变得如此之强
* Than you ever thought I was. *
比你想象的还要更甚
Hey, yeah, I...
嘿 嗯 我
I just wanted to thank you for your advice earlier.
我打来是想谢谢你之前给我提的建议
You finished your novel?
你的小说写完了吗
No.
没
I let my daughters take care of the situation,
我让我女儿们处理了这件事
and, shockingly, the world didn't end.
令人惊讶的是 这个世界还好好的
So... I owe you one.
所以 算我欠你一次
Hey, uh,
嘿
what do you say--dinner this weekend?
这周末一起吃晚饭怎么样
My answer's in your pocket.
我的回答就在你口袋里
Shouldn't you be celebrating?
你不去庆祝一下吗
Your plan worked.
你的法子奏效了
Yeah, but with the drama over,
是啊 但是闹剧解决了
I don't have anything to distract myself anymore.
我也找不出其他东西分散我的注意力了
Distract you from what?
分散啥注意力
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表