剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
A savior.
一个救星
You want to protect Landon, right?
你想要保护兰登对吧
Well, don't worry. The Krampus is coming to rescue me
别担心 克朗普斯会来救我
instead of going after him.
而不是追杀他了
And it'll kill anyone dumb enough to get in its way.
而且会杀掉任何足够愚蠢阻挡它的人
Not if we're ready for it.
不管我们有没有准备好
By "we," do you mean the school
你说的我们 是学校里
full of idiot kids drunk on Christmas cheer?
借着过节喝得烂醉的傻小孩吗
Or the grown men running around
还是跑来跑去真的喝得烂醉
actually drunk, believing that Santa Claus is real?
还相信圣诞老人是真的的成年人呢
Good luck dampening
祝你可以破解掉
their spirits and getting them to listen to you.
圣诞节气氛 让他们听你的话吧
You leave that to me.
这个交给我就行了
Would you
你能不能
literally stop
真的不要再
pushing my buttons?
按我的按钮(惹我生气)了
So, she finally speaks, eh?
终于讲话了啊
Sorry. But...
抱歉 不过
modern machinery fascinates me.
我真是很喜欢现代机械啊
This gas-guzzler is older than dirt.
这个费油的破车已经又老又旧了
My dad's friend gave it to me and Josie for our sweet 16.
是我和乔西16岁成人生日的时候我爸朋友送的
We should stop for fuel, then.
那我们应该停下来加油啊
I could also use a proper meal.
我也想好好吃顿饭
By which you mean...
你的意思是
Uh, whoever else stops for fuel.
谁愿意加油谁去吧
Yes. Mm. You should've eaten before we left.
没错 而且出发前你就该吃东西的
You know, you confound me, Elizabeth.
你真是让我很蒙圈 伊丽莎白
You know, when you made me this daylight ring,
你给我做了这个日光戒指的时候
I assumed it was a ruse.
我真以为是个小诡计来着
I assumed it was a ruse.
我本来以为这是一个诡计
That you merely wanted to spend time together beyond
你只是想和我待在一起而不想
the loathsome confines of your school.
被学校该死的规矩束缚着
Well, then, you assumed wrong.
那你就以为错了
The only reason that you're here is because you keep me
你之所以会在这里 是因为你会让我
perpetually un-jolly.
一直感觉不愉快
Well, we both know that's not true.
我们都知道不是这样的
I'm here because you fancy me, obviously.
显然 我在这儿是因为你喜欢我
You command this vessel like a drunken pirate.
你这车开得跟醉鬼似的
I just saw some deer.
我刚看见了几头鹿
If you're so hungry,
如果你很饿的话
why don't you go eat Bambi?
不如你去吃小鹿斑比吧
Is this some kind of test?
这算是某种测试吗
You bet your ass it is.
你说是就是
* And he makes me want to watch you move *
他让我想要看着你
* Around *
四处走动
* I love you too much... *
我非常爱你
And you failed.
而你失败了
Can I have
大家可以
everyone's attention?
听我说句话吗
I need everyone's attention.
大家听我说句话
I have bad news.
我有坏消息
A Krampus is headed our way.
一只克朗普斯正冲我们过来
Concido.
四分五裂
All right! Didn't want to deploy the nuclear option,
好吧 我也不想大发雷霆毁了这里的一切
but Santa's not real.
但圣诞老人并不存在
He's a myth. And you're all acting like a bunch of children.
他只是个传说而已 你们现在就像一群孩子
So let's just
所以我们
put the partridge back in the pear tree
把鹧鸪放回到梨树上
and grow the hell up.
赶紧长大变成熟点儿
She's right.
她说得没错
I... This was all too good to be true.
这一切都美好得令人难以相信
I...
我
I, uh, I don't know what came over us.
我不知道我们到底是怎么了
All right, you all heard her.
好了 你们都听见她说得话了
Dorian, hit the books,
多里安 去查查文献
figure out how the Krampus operates.
弄清楚克朗普斯是怎么行动的
Josie, Kaleb,
乔西 凯勒布
we need to set a trap for this thing. Everyone else,
我们得给这个家伙设个陷阱 其它人
get the kids to bed and gather weapons.
带孩子们去睡觉 然后把武器都拿过来
And someone bring me a crossbow.
谁给我拿一把弩过来
This is all a-a misunderstanding.
这完全是个误会
We were just lost.
我们只是迷路了
A werewolf cage?
一个关狼人的笼子
I saw your eyes.
我看到了你的眼睛
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
What you're going through.
你在经历着什么
You're a werewolf.
你是个狼人
No.
不
But I was in love with one.
但我曾爱过一个
I met Lucia in Afghanistan.
我是在阿富汗认识的露西亚
But if she'd known what would happen after she took a life,
但如果她知道自己杀人后会发生什么
she never would've enlisted.
她绝对不会参军的
When we got back to the States,
我们回国之后
she was like a lot of us:
她和很多人都有共同的表现
fits of anger, memory loss,
无法控制怒气 记忆力损失
trouble with crowds.
害怕站在人群中
A classic case of PTSD.
典型的创伤后应激障碍
Until that first full moon hit.
直到第一次满月的来临
Uh, why do you... why do you keep talking
你为什么 你为什么一直用
about her in the past tense?
过去式来描述她
What happened?
发生什么事了
Lucia was the bravest soldier I ever knew.
露西亚是我见过最勇敢的军人
The only time I ever saw her scared
我唯一一次看见她感到害怕
was when she found out she was pregnant.
是在她发现自己怀孕的时候
You two had a-a kid?
你们俩 有过一个孩子吗
First full moon after she learned she was expecting,
在她知道自己怀孕后的第一个满月
she was just gone.
她消失了
I searched for her for years, but...
我找了她很多年 但是
a soldier like her who doesn't want to be found never will be.
像她那样的军人 如果不想被人发现的话 是永远不会被发现的
But I thought about her and our baby
但我从那之后每天都在想
every day since.
她和我们的孩子
So it's time you told me why you're here.
所以你该告诉我你为什么会在这里了
Because you have more than just your mother's eyes, Rafael.
因为你不仅和你妈妈的眼睛很像 拉斐尔
Merry Christmas, Krampus.
圣诞快乐 克朗普斯
I believe you have something for me.
我猜你有东西要给我
No, that-that's not what I asked for.
不 那不是我要的东西
I wanted another trident.
我想要另一个三叉戟
What the hell are you doing? You were supposed to save me.
你特么在干嘛啊 你应该来救我的
I'm guessing you're the Krampus.
我猜你就是克朗普斯
Mittent.
咒语
I'm Hope.
我叫霍普
And I find the holidays really stressful.
圣诞节让我感觉压力很大
Damn it. That thing could be anywhere.
该死的 那家伙可能会去任何地方
Wait. I thought
等等 我还以为
my father was bringing the Krampus to save me.
我爸爸会派克朗普斯来救我
But I was wrong.
但我错了
He must have known I was planning
他肯定已经知道我打算
to jump into a new body and screw him over again.
跳进一个新的身体里再骗他一次
How?
怎么知道的
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
But if you let me go,
但如果你放我走的话
I can make it to the portal
我可以在克朗普斯杀我之前
before the Krampus kills me.
到达传送门那里
Nice try, but "fool me once" and all...
想得美 但如果你再骗我一次
What if there was a way that I could prove to you
如果我能证明我是站在
that I'm on your side?
你这一边呢
That I'm telling the truth.
证明我说的是实话
I thought I had laid the anger under control,
我以为自己已经控制了愤怒
but... but it just came back
但是 但我依然还会感到它
worse than ever, you know?
并且比起以前更糟 你知道吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表