剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
那你为什么这么奇怪啊
I'm not acting weird, I am turning over a new leaf.
我没有很奇怪 我在做出改变
With this-- I spelled it to zap me
通过这个 我下咒语了
whenever I said anything mean.
我一说刻薄的话就会电击我一下
And in increasing voltage.
并且一次比一次电的更疼
Worst idea ever. No.
真是史上最烂的主意 不
That's genius.
很天才
That's why there's no slug in her.
所以她身上才没有寄生虫
She's been zapping herself.
她一直在给自己找气受
Then why are you wandering around here,
那你为什么还在这儿
instead of at the talent show like everyone else?
不去跟别人一样参加表演吗
I was looking for Josie.
我在找乔西
She's been acting weird all day
她今天的表现很奇怪
and then she just bailed on the performance.
或者也可能是表现不佳
Probably because she's infected.
也许她被感染了
We need to find her, now.
我们必须得尽快找到她
Stop. Stop!
停 别推了
You're all getting detention.
你们都被拘留了
Dorian? Dorian!
多里安呢 多里安
Stand back.
退后
Vessera portus.
咒语
I'm so glad you're okay.
你没事可真好
I'm flattered.
过奖了
I may have found a solution to our slug problem.
我或许知道解决这虫的办法
Small spaces.
这地方可真小
Aximander Dust.
这些粉尘
It was favored by the witches
是从罗马帝国开始
of the Roman Empire.
就一直被女巫们青睐的东西
It conducts electricity through anything it touches.
通过接触过它的任何东西来导电
Think of it
把它
as chain lightning.
想象成电流枷锁
All you need is a spark.
再来一点火花
Lecutio.
咒语
So what was in that note that you gave me?
你给我的那个笔记本上到底有什么
You were supposed to read it.
你没看吗
You can't just tell me what it says?
你就不能直接告诉我吗
That's what was in it.
这就是答案
You know that we're never getting back together, right?
你知道的我们不会复合了 对吧
There.
那
That's the urn.
骨灰瓮在那
Let's go. You drive.
走吧 你开车
Not so fast, Thelma and Louise.
别走那么快嘛 塞尔玛和路易斯
Icaeus.
咒语
Found the canes.
找到魔杖了吧
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该这么做的
Jo.
乔
Don't. This isn't you.
不要 这不是你
You don't even know the real me.
这才是真实的我
Then answer one question while you're saying
那么你回答我个问题
how you really feel.
告诉我是什么感觉
Am I a good sister?
在你心里我是个好姐姐吗
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧
You're a terrible sister.
你是个最糟糕的姐姐了
Lizzie...
莉齐
Lizzie, I'm so sorry.
莉齐 对不起
Hey. Wait up.
嘿 等等
Raf, um,
拉夫
we got some things we need to talk about?
我们得谈谈那个事儿
Dude, you know I had that thing
兄弟 你知道的我是因为感染了那个
in me making me act crazy.
虫子才做那些疯狂的事的吧
I don't even know what I said.
我都不知道我说了什么
Attention, students.
注意了 孩子们
Given the incredibly odd and distressing day
考虑到我们大家都经历了
we've all had,
奇怪痛苦的一天
I'm thinking we could all use a little pick-me-up,
我觉得我们可以来提提神
like a talent show redo.
重新开始节目表演吧
Uh, so, we're good? Like, for real?
所以 我们和好了对吧 还是那个你对吧
Yeah. Always. I'm happy for you.
对啊 我很开心
Thank you. Thanks, man.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll see you. All right.
回见 好
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
现在 女士们先生们
the vampire faction has chosen
吸血鬼族将表演
for their talent to do a sit-in protest.
静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
Okay, okay.
行吧 行吧
All right, witches, grab a cane. I've got some new choreography.
好了 女巫们 拿好魔杖 我们要来跳新的舞了
Thank God. I can't believe I actually wanted to sing.
我的天 我简直不敢相信我竟然要去唱歌♥
Oh, you're still singing.
你还是要唱歌♥的
What? Those slugs revealed
什么 那些寄生虫逼你
your uninhibited self.
展示出了你桀骜的一面
You really want to share the spotlight
你想跟你那糟糕的姐姐我
with the worst sister ever,
分享聚光灯嘛
Josie Saltzman?
乔茜·萨尔兹曼
The spotlight is officially yours.
聚光灯都为你准备好了
Hi. So it took three showers,
嗨 我洗了三次澡
but I think I'm finally clean.
终于觉得自己洗干净了
Three of 'em? Wow. Three. Mm-hmm.
三次啊 嗯三次
Yeah, I don't have slug envy or anything,
我可不想感染上寄生虫或是什么
but why do you think I wasn't infected?
但是你为什么觉得我不会被感染啊
I mean, it got pretty much everybody,
我是说 几乎所有人都被感染了
except Lizzie, and she had the bracelet.
包括莉兹 即便她还有手镯也没用
Unless something's just wrong with me.
我想是我自身的问题
I don't, I don't know. Oh, come on.
我不知道 得了吧
Professional monster hunter Hope Mikaelson
还有专业的怪物猎手霍普·迈克森
doesn't even have a theory?
不知道的吗
I guess I'll add it to the list of unexplainable things
我想我可以把兰顿·科比在
about Landon Kirby.
未解之谜的清单上了
I was being ridiculous all day.
我这一整天都好可笑啊
But I was happy.
但是我很开心
The things I said, how I acted...
我说了的 我做了的
Maybe it could be that way all the time.
也许一直都是这样
Maybe the only thing
也许唯一让我不快乐
that's keeping me from being happy is me.
的就是我自己
You know, if life was about being happy all the time,
你知道嘛 即便生活一直都是快乐的
neither of us would've survived this long.
我们也不可能一直活在这个世上的
Which would be a real shame...
有点可惜
because then you would never hear
接下来你准备好听听
how bad I am at singing.
我唱的有多糟糕了吗
Oh, boy.
来吧
I tortured myself
我折磨自己
trying so hard to be nice,
努力让自己变得更善良
and all it got me was a headache
让我头疼的是
and everyone thinking that I was infected.
每个人都觉得我这样是被感染了
They just don't think that I can change.
他们不相信我改变了
Everyone just assumes that I'm going to be a bitch.
每个人都觉得我是个婊♥子♥
Maybe I should just be what they want me to be.
也许我就应该如他们所愿
Well, that seems reductive. Does it though?
好吧 随心吧 尽管这样
We won, didn't we?
我们还是赢了 是吧
The witches remain undefeated.
女巫必胜
So that is why I have decided
所以我决定
to permanently unleash my inner bitch.
要永远释放我内心的恶魔
Thank you, Daddy.
谢了 爸爸
This has been the perfect talk.
这样聊天可真棒
So...
那个
when I got slugged today,
当我被感染的时候
do you think that that's the real me?
你觉得那才是真正的我吗
You know, some people think that the real you
我跟你讲 有些人认为 在某种契机下你的某种禁忌被解除
comes out when your inhibitions are lowered,
的时候真正的你就会出现
but in my experience,
但是在我看来
sometimes what really defines someone is what they won't do.
如何定义一个人的不仅仅是这些
You've reached Emma's phone.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表