剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Patentibus.
芝麻开门
And what exactly do I do with you?
我要拿你怎么办呢
I have no need for you.
我不需要你
Excuse me?
不好意思
Yes! Safe, baby.
是的 安全了 宝贝
Did a hairball get lodged in your brain?
你脑子里是一团毛线吗
That's Landon Kirby.
他可是兰登·柯比
The one and only.
世上独一无二的他
Every monster that comes out of that portal
所有从传送门来的怪物
wants him for Malivore.
都想抓他回马里之洼
I am not here for Landon Kirby.
我来这不是为了兰登·柯比
Why the hell are you here, then?
那你♥他♥妈♥来这干什么
An answer for an answer.
一个答案换一个答案
Enough with the riddles.
你还是省省你的字谜吧
Fine.
好吧
I'll answer your question...
我可以回答你的问题
Great.
很好
...in the form of a riddle.
但是是以字谜的形式
Dammit.
靠
In blackness, a light emerges,
黑暗之中 浮现一道光
illuminating the path for darkened souls to follow.
为黑暗的灵魂照亮一道指引的路
Two forge their own way, but a third sees a new path.
其中两个人各走各的路 但第三个人见到了一条新路
What is the new path?
这条新路是什么
Take it easy.
放轻松
The school's been evacuated,
学校已经把其他人疏散出去了
and you're in no shape to move.
你现在绝对不能移♥动♥
You'll be safe here.
你在这里很安全
What's going on?
怎么了
In a nutshell, Headmaster Vardemus
总之 瓦德穆斯校长
was a trojan horse for Agent Clarke,
是克拉克探员的伪装
and the sphinx doesn't want Landon
斯芬克斯并不想要兰登
for reasons no one can decipher,
原因还没有人可以破译
and Josie accidentally created
乔茜不小心创造出了一个黑暗物质
a dark object of indeterminate power.
现在摸不清他的能力
I should help. No, hey.
我要帮忙 不
You have just enough blood in your veins to breathe.
你身体里的血液只够维持你的呼吸
Lie here and heal
躺在这里好好疗伤
while I go and patrol the school.
我去学校巡逻
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Oh, hey.
嘿
Miss me?
想我了吗
Clarke? How did you get in here?
克拉克 你怎么进来的
My trusty ring.
我最可靠的戒指
Creates illusions.
创造了幻象
I thought I'd camp out while your friends
我想着你朋友都被疏散出学校了
emptied out the school.
我可以来这里扎营
Fluctus Inpulsa. Surprise.
冲击波 惊喜吧
I found these in the school armory.
我在学校军械库找到的
Spelled shackles that neutralize a witch's power.
施了咒语的手铐可以使女巫的咒语失效
Yet another of Ric's failsafes against supernaturals.
里克又一项对抗超自然能力的保护
Yeah, please, go ahead, make yourself comfortable.
是啊 随便坐 不用拘束
And while you're at it, tell me what the hell you're doing here.
既然你来了 告诉我你来这干什么
I swore to my father I would
我对我父亲发誓
come back and take you out,
我会回来带你走
but my dad
但是
screwed me over yet again.
我爸爸又一次耍了我
How did he do that? Hmm?
他又干嘛了
He seems like such a lovely supernatural mastermind.
他看着像一位非常可爱又富有超自然能力的领导
My form started to break down.
当时我的形态开始瓦解
He put a ticking clock on me in order to control me.
他为了控制我给我限制了时间
I had to consume people and monsters to stay stable.
不得不靠吃人和怪物来稳定自己的情况
Well, it didn't work.
可没什么用
I burned through my monster food supply
我烧掉了那些用来吃的怪物
and I was still unstable.
可还是不稳定
Once a mud man, always a mud man.
一旦是泥人 终究是泥人
But not anymore.
但再也不是了
I have a new solution.
我有一个新的办法
You.
你
Why kill you when I can become a powerful Tribrid
当我有能力变成混血种彻底对抗我父亲时
and stand up to my father once and for all?
我又何必要杀了你
Ah, everybody wants to be a Tribrid
所有人都想变成混血
until they actually have to be a Tribrid.
但也要有法子真能变成混血才可以
What is that?
那是什么
Mm, a little weapon
一件你好朋友乔茜
your frenemy Josie helped create today.
今天帮忙创造出的小武器
Now my consciousness
现在 我的意识
will transfer into the next person I cut.
会转到我下一个伤害的人身上
I know I shouldn't gloat, but...
我知道我不该幸灾乐祸 可是
you screwed me over.
谁叫你当初扔下我
And now I get payback.
是时候遭报应了
I'm going to enjoy this.
我要享受这个过程
You literally have no blood.
你现在身上一滴血都没有
How far do you think you can get?
你觉得你能跑多远
Hope?
霍普
Hope.
霍普
For an all-powerful being,
作为一个全能生物
you're not great at hide and seek.
你可不擅长躲猫猫啊
Clever girl.
真聪明
Cute little trick.
玩这些小把戏
Now open the door, Hope.
快开门 霍普
Son of a...
你个狗东
Somebody help!
来人啊
Somebody help!
救命
Nowhere to go, no one to help you.
你无处可逃 没人会来帮你的
Hello, brother.
你好啊 哥哥
I heard you scream. Are you hurt?
我听见你的喊叫声了 你受伤了吗
Better now that you're here.
你来了就好多了
You should have jumped into the pit
应该是你跳进马里之洼里
instead of your little girlfriend.
而不是你的小女朋友
Are you guys back together?
你俩又和好了吗
The relationship drama-- it's so hard to keep up with sometimes.
感情那些子事 有时候真是难懂啊
So tired of hearing your voice. Don't worry.
我已经听倦了你的声音 别担心
You won't have to hear it much longer.
你也不用听很久了
I just don't get it.
我真是不懂了
Oh. Get what?
懂啥
What our father sees in you. Sure, you can
我们老爸看上了你啥 是啊 你可以
regenerate, but you have no magic.
重生 可你没有魔法
Someone always has to swoop in and save you.
总有人得冲上去救你
You're pathetic. I don't care
你真可悲 我不在乎
what you or our father think of me.
你或者老爸是怎么看我的
I only care about her.
我只在乎她
Sorry, Hope. This is family business.
抱歉 霍普 这是我们的家事
Okay, I'm impressed. Don't be.
好吧 真了不起 别这么觉得
He'll always be the inferior son.
他将永远低我一等 逊色于我
Well, it doesn't look like it from this angle.
可这场面 我看倒未必
Just do it.
动手啊
You don't need her.
你不需要她
You need me.
你需要的是我
Do it. Landon, no!
动手啊 兰登 住手
This is for you, Hope. No!
我这是为了你 霍普 别
Not what I planned, but at least phoenixes are immortal.
这不是我计划之中的 可起码凤♥凰♥是永生的
Now you die tomorrow.
明天死的可是你了
Boom. I rule.
我赢了
Oh, come on.
不是吧
this just took a turn.
风水轮流转啊
You're gonna whammy me, aren't you? I am.
你要对我施咒了 对吧 是啊
Remember that I'm already dealing with the trauma
记住啊 我可是已经克服了那
of knowing I'm dying.
知道自己将死的心理创伤啊
I will. Kind of makes the whole sacrifice
我会记住的 这牺牲
a little less romantic, though, no?
还有几分浪漫 不是吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表